Author Topic: Trying the calorie is a calorie, Adonis like approach  (Read 8777 times)

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
Re: Trying the calorie is a calorie, Adonis like approach
« Reply #150 on: November 20, 2008, 02:48:49 PM »
doesn't matter anyway, only a number

ASJChaotic

« Reply #151 on: November 20, 2008, 02:49:22 PM »
Just....no.
common Tommy, I know you like his nipples  ;D

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #152 on: November 20, 2008, 02:50:04 PM »
doesn't matter anyway, only a number

Whats only a number?

TommyBoy

• Getbig IV
  • What's the vector, Victor?
« Reply #153 on: November 20, 2008, 02:53:50 PM »
common Tommy, I know you like his nipples  ;D

I didn't see any was the weird part.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #154 on: November 20, 2008, 02:53:55 PM »
Whats only a number?

Weight. What matters is what you look like. I think many people never make it to single digit BF because they get scared as soon as their weight goes down under the number they had in their head. Usually the end result is lower if you have never done it.

warrior_code

• Getbig III
« Reply #155 on: November 20, 2008, 02:56:04 PM »
What credentials does Adonis have which merit him being able to give Nutrition advice?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #156 on: November 20, 2008, 02:56:27 PM »
I didn't see any was the weird part.

His nipples are really weird.
I hate the State.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #157 on: November 20, 2008, 02:57:32 PM »
Weight. What matters is what you look like. I think many people never make it to single digit BF because they get scared as soon as their weight goes down under the number they had in their head. Usually the end result is lower if you have never done it.

Yep this is what happened to Matt C.  People get spooked by the scale and convince themselves that they are loosing muscle.  A big part of this problem is that if you are at 20-25% BF you have to lose a lot of fat before definition really gets better, so weight goes down and definition doesn't improve so people make a leap of logic and conclude that they are losing muscle.

ASJChaotic

« Reply #158 on: November 20, 2008, 03:00:53 PM »
Yep this is what happened to Matt C.  People get spooked by the scale and convince themselves that they are loosing muscle.  A big part of this problem is that if you are at 20-25% BF you have to lose a lot of fat before definition really gets better, so weight goes down and definition doesn't improve so people make a leap of logic and conclude that they are losing muscle.
Matt C

haha

he saw a little weight loss, mostly water and thought he was losing muscle
and like 2 days after he gained it all back (as he told us  ::) )
what a joke  ;D

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #159 on: November 20, 2008, 03:09:24 PM »
Matt C

haha

he saw a little weight loss, mostly water and thought he was losing muscle
and like 2 days after he gained it all back (as he told us  ::) )
what a joke  ;D

Whatever happened to that guy...?
I hate the State.

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #160 on: November 20, 2008, 03:14:28 PM »

Very True

TommyBoy

• Getbig IV
  • What's the vector, Victor?
« Reply #161 on: November 20, 2008, 03:16:44 PM »

I haven't stepped on a scale in a loooooonnng time. Damn thing will mess with your head in a bad way.

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #162 on: November 22, 2008, 04:01:06 AM »

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #163 on: November 22, 2008, 04:21:43 AM »
Dear AXA,

Start doing the following:

Eat 4000 calories of clean food.

Do decent basic exercises, no gayass quarter rom smith squats or your quads will look like those of adonis.
Deadlifts, goodmornings, fullsquats, legpresses, (db) benches, rows, chins etc.

You need to put some meat on your frame, instead of trying to lose fat on adams 90grams of protein a day BS.

Good food + basic exercises = results, it has always been this way and always will be.

Good luck
Perfect advice.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #164 on: November 22, 2008, 04:23:07 AM »

I would also keep protein .5 to about 1 gram per lb of bodyweight with a tilt to the higher end of that margin.  You can also go over that threshold, it does not matter.  Just don`t exceed the caloric amount.
Abeles!

I see we're all of a sudden in the business of recommending high protein diets?

If the kid weighs 170 lbs, he would be getting more than 30% of his daily calories from protein.

Or, perhaps you're just being sarcastic, setting him up for a prank?

Abeles, perhaps you could hook up with Dante DOGGCRAPP. He believes in ultra high protein diets (the next step for you bro?) and also sells protein to his disciples at a discount.   
As empty as paradise

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #165 on: November 22, 2008, 05:44:18 AM »
People put way too much thought into eating. Measuring food weights, counting calories etc. Just eat a ton of protein and work out hard it isn't rocket science.  ::)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #166 on: November 22, 2008, 05:48:25 AM »
What credentials does Adonis have which merit him being able to give Nutrition advice?

Masters degree from GU.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #167 on: November 22, 2008, 06:49:26 AM »
AXA, can you please list what you eat when you consume 15,000 calories a day?

cock, lots of cock  :-X
175lbs by 31st July

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #168 on: November 22, 2008, 07:07:02 AM »
Cardio is useless for Naturals. Only burns tons of muscles.
really  ::)

Influence of exercise duration on post-exercise steroid hormone responses in trained males.

Tremblay MS, et al. Influence of exercise duration on post-exercise steroid hormone responses in trained males. Eur J Appl Physiology, Aug, 2005; 94 (5-6): 505-513.

Statistics Canada Tunney's Pasture, Main Building Room 2200, Section S, Ottawa, ON, K1A0T6, Canada. mark.tremblay@statcan.ca

The purpose of this study was to systematically evaluate the effect of endurance exercise duration on hormone concentrations in male subjects while controlling for exercise intensity and training status. Eight endurance-trained males (19-49 years) completed a resting control session and three treadmill runs of 40, 80, and 120 min at 55% of VO2max . Blood samples were drawn before the session and then 1, 2, 3 and 4 h after the start of the run. Plasma was analyzed for luteinizing hormone (LH), dehydroepiandrosterone sulfate (DHEAS), cortisol, and free and total testosterone. LH was significantly greater at rest compared to the running sessions. Both free and total testosterone generally increased in the first hour of the 80 and 120 min runs and then showed a trend for a steady decline for the next 3 h of recovery. Dehydroepiandrosterone sulfate increased in a dose-response manner with the greatest increases observed during the 120-min run, followed by the 80-min run. Cortisol only increased in response to the 120-min run and showed a decline across time in all other sessions. The ratios of anabolic hormones (testosterone and DHEAS) to cortisol were greater during the resting session and the 40-min run compared to the longer runs. The results indicate that exercise duration has independent effects on the hormonal response to endurance exercise. At a low intensity, longer duration runs are necessary to stimulate increased levels of testosterone, DHEAS and cortisol and beyond 80 min of running there is a shift to a more catabolic hormonal environment.
175lbs by 31st July

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #169 on: November 22, 2008, 08:44:21 AM »

He posts on Getbig and he is the skinny model boy on Wikipedia. Thats it.