Author Topic: TEST = NO LIBIDO  (Read 6007 times)

Exal

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: TEST = NO LIBIDO
« Reply #50 on: December 18, 2008, 11:01:15 PM »
why are you quoting me with stuff I havn't said?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #51 on: December 19, 2008, 10:56:36 AM »
iu just messed the quote function up, i didnt misquote you, look at it again.. my post is underneath yours inside a seperate quote box

PinkPanthar

• Getbig I
« Reply #52 on: December 20, 2008, 07:21:26 AM »
been following this thread cos had the same no libido while on test  I was on 800  mgs of test  droped test to 500mgs
added 500iu of hcg 3 times a week and 100dhea ed and boy I`m waking up with wood everyday I feel 18 again
thanks guys  you know your shit  much respect ;D

That's awesome!!!  I will give the same thing a shot.  Also good call on lowering the TEST from 800 to 500 if you are having libido issues.  MORE TEST usually does NOT = more libido... from what I hear.

BTW - outta curiosity what ester of TEST are you running?  People don't regularly like to admit it but different ESTERS can have different effects on libido.  Sustanon VS Cypionate can be two very different stories. 

Rich

• Getbig I
« Reply #53 on: December 21, 2008, 06:34:52 AM »
That's awesome!!!  I will give the same thing a shot.  Also good call on lowering the TEST from 800 to 500 if you are having libido issues.  MORE TEST usually does NOT = more libido... from what I hear.

BTW - outta curiosity what ester of TEST are you running?  People don't regularly like to admit it but different ESTERS can have different effects on libido.  Sustanon VS Cypionate can be two very different stories. 

Totally agree with this, Sus gets my libido up but Enan or Cyp a the same dose do nothing at all, possibly even reduce it.

PinkPanthar

• Getbig I
« Reply #54 on: December 21, 2008, 08:27:54 AM »
Ever shot t-PROP rich?

EKROCK

• Getbig II
« Reply #55 on: December 22, 2008, 02:43:35 AM »

test enath  but now my nipples hurt  which means I have to ad letro  cos  20mgs of nolvadex is not doing a thing
and that will be the end of the libido again you can`t win in this game always got to be fighting something  any input will be
appreciated  master gurus

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #56 on: December 22, 2008, 05:11:28 AM »
  test enath  but now my nipples hurt  which means I have to ad letro  cos  20mgs of nolvadex is not doing a thing
and that will be the end of the libido again you can`t win in this game always got to be fighting something  any input will be

I would up the nolva to 40 or 60 (assuming you're not running deca) and add a less extreme AI like Arimidex (1mg ed for awhile, maybe 10 days, then start tapering down) unless you've got gyno pebbles in which case I guess you have to reach for the letro.  Drink a shitload of water and put a large head of brocolli through a juicer twice a day for awhile (or supplement indole-3-carbinol) to flush the existing estrogen out of your system in a hurry.  HCG dosed at 500 e3d for libido and testicular health.

I am NOT a guru.  I do more reading and learning than advising on this board, but that's my $.02.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #57 on: December 22, 2008, 11:43:41 AM »
you dont have to add letro you can add adex or atd..both of which are anti aromatase but weaker than letro. and you dont necessarily have to run any serm or ai anyway. most bb get gyno surgery some time or another. alot of guys take the gyno as it comes and dont worry cuz they are more worried about gaining the muscle, and they know theyll get the surgery (or run letro pre contest sometime or pgcl into the gyno or somethin similar).

4thAD

« Reply #58 on: December 22, 2008, 12:07:00 PM »
If you want to remain healthy you better run something during cycles to keep estrogen down to a normal level.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #59 on: December 22, 2008, 12:15:12 PM »
If you want to remain healthy you better run something during cycles to keep estrogen down to a normal level.
and in that case youd definitely stick to a SERM, not an AI, cuz of the adverse cholestrol effects of AI

4thAD

« Reply #60 on: December 22, 2008, 12:21:36 PM »
Not talking cholesterol here Dizzle. Talking all the other problems associated with high estrogen in men. Much more dangerous problems than cholesterol. Watch what you put in your mouth and your cholesterol will be fine when running an AI!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #61 on: December 22, 2008, 12:33:14 PM »
i knew you meant high estrogen... even with great diet AI still adversely effect cholestrol..and cholestrol is a tricky thing anyway... most people think dietary fat and dietary cholestrol are what cause poor serm choletrol levels but they dont effect it at all..in fact they might even improve serum cholestrl levels.. in people with already poor serum cholestrol, then dietary fat and cholestrol becomes a problem. but in healthy individuals, its actually simple sugars and insulin spiking processed carbs that most greatly asttribute to poor cholestrol numbers. that, and simple over eating.

anyho, got of on a tangent.... looking for great health is cool. and in that czase. serm > ai... but ee more so=  Natural > steroids user (even if its only low dose test)