Author Topic: Which is more Noble to you? "Hard work or SMART work"  (Read 13399 times)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Re: Which is more Noble to you? "Hard work or SMART work"
« Reply #50 on: December 03, 2008, 01:21:43 PM »
alot of getbig legends having a grown up discussion.... good thread
L

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #51 on: December 03, 2008, 01:22:19 PM »
i would kinda enjoy being alienated by god by having all my material needs taken away from  me and having to resort to kidnapping fine assed hoes stealthy like a ninja falcon and going dumpster diving for my caloric needs
:D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: December 03, 2008, 01:22:52 PM »
Anyone who has owned property or possessions of any sorts would not say that they wouldn't be bothered or relieved to some extent, Ralph Waldo Emerson died a long time ago and if that were the case then why do you purchase things ?  I think you need some help bro, the drugs are making your brain mush, you come here and try to live outside the realm of reality projecting some image and ideas that are not in line with what really is. Oh well you can take the horse to the river but you cant make him drink it i guess.

you dont know too many property managers then...theres alot of hassel, collecting rent (always late payers sometimes they dont pay all u can get is a civil judgment and it only makes there credit go bad you dont get any money if they cant pay) also damage the rental units..im not complaining though but it wouldnt bother me if i didnt have a dime to spend honestly, but i do and thats just the way it is for now
A

Alex23

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #54 on: December 03, 2008, 01:25:41 PM »
you dont know too many property managers then...theres alot of hassel, collecting rent (always late payers sometimes they dont pay all u can get is a civil judgment and it only makes there credit go bad you dont get any money if they cant pay) also damage the rental units..im not complaining though but it wouldnt bother me if i didnt have a dime to spend honestly, but i do and thats just the way it is for now
thanks for answering my questions , take another hit Einstein  ::) ::)
L

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #55 on: December 03, 2008, 01:30:33 PM »
i would kinda enjoy being alienated by god by having all my material needs taken away from  me and having to resort to kidnapping fine assed hoes stealthy like a ninja falcon and going dumpster diving for my caloric needs
make it happen Falcon

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: December 03, 2008, 01:33:46 PM »
Anyone who has owned property or possessions of any sorts would not say that they wouldn't be bothered or relieved to some extent, Ralph Waldo Emerson died a long time ago and if that were the case then why do you purchase things ?  I think you need some help bro, the drugs are making your brain mush, you come here and try to live outside the realm of reality projecting some image and ideas that are not in line with what really is. Oh well you can take the horse to the river but you cant make him drink it i guess.
you know what, if i had to meet daddy, alex or true anus in real life and sympathize, i would obviously pick daddy cause at least he s down to earth. Yes he also thought for some times that he was some kind of e-guru cause some people hapened to congratulate him for his past creatinebloated physique , but he quickly figured that it was all a joke and decided to show off the way he is.

It's also interesting to see how everyone shat on his face when he hapened to stop creatine and lost tons of water muscle.

I guess he became more humble.

To the oposite of guys like true anus who keep on telling thesmelves they are better than anyone else. Why? because you lift wights and built some muscles?
So do a lot of people on here ! Cause you have a job? So do a lot of us here! Cause you have a.."BETTER" job? so what? looks like it doesnt make you feel happier cause you still needed to build yourself a pathetic internet persona to project a biased, idealized and ridiculous image of yourself to the face of perfect strangers.

what is the point of this thread again?

what is the point of most threads ? True anus want to prove for some reasons that he understood something we dumbasses didnt understand. He s just bragging about himself, and it's the goal of absolutely every and each of his posts. Why does he do that? cause he aint happy for shit and thinks that doing so will make him feel better as long as the thread stay under his "control".

Most people on here are trying to portray themselves as people they arent.

At least jonnywaddy stopped doing so and is saying what he has to say the way he want to say it even if it's retarded and funny.  He's just here to share, not to prove everyone he's smarter . That's what people like true anus do constantly.

Everysingle thing they think about and say is about promoting themselves instead of sharing anything truly positive with the others.  He aint building anything. He's just showing off and nobody gives a damn fuck about it.

Jonny waddy is what he is and he doesn't care, he doesnt need to pretend, he is.

Thats why i d pick dady for a real life discussion any day instead of true anus. I bet this retard doesnt have any fulfilling relationships with anyone in real life. Seriously, most people would want to bitchslap him after one sentence.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #57 on: December 03, 2008, 01:36:52 PM »
you know what, if i had to meet daddy, alex or true anus in real life and sympathize, i would obviously pick daddy cause at least he s down to earth. Yes he also thought for some times that he was some kind of e-guru cause some people hapened to congratulate him for his past creatinebloated physique , but he quickly figured that it was all a joke and decided to show off the way he is.

It's also interesting to see how everyone shat on his face when he hapened to stop creatine and lost tons of water muscle.

To the oposite of guys like true anus who keep on telling thesmelves they are better than anyone else. Why? because you lift wights and built some muscles?
So do a lot of people on here ! Cause you have a job? So do a lot of us here! Cause you have a.."BETTER" job? so what? looks like it doesnt make you feel happier cause you still needed to build yourself a pathetic internet persona to project a biased, idealized and ridiculous image of yourself to the face of perfect strangers.

what is the point of most threads ? True anus want to prove for some reasons that he understood something we dumbasses didnt understand. He s just bragging about himself, and it's the goal of absolutely every and each of his posts. Why does he do that? cause he aint happy for shit and thinks that doing so will make him feel better as long as the thread stay under his "control".

At least jonnywaddy stopped doing so and is saying what he has to say the way he want to say it even if it's retarded and funny.  He's just here to share, not to prove everyone he's smarter . That's what people like true anus do constantly.

Everysingle thing they think about and say is about promoting themselves instead of sharing anything truly positive with the others.  He aint building anything. He's just showing off and nobody gives a damn fuck about it.

Jonny waddy is what he is and he doesn't care, he doesnt need to pretend, he is.

Thats why i d pick dady for a real life discussion any day instead of true anus. I bet this retard doesnt have any fulfilling relationships with anyone in real life. Seriously, most people would want to bitchslap him after one sentence.
My point was to invoke discussion.  Please show where I am trying to self-aggrandize.

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. -Eleanor Roosevelt

Alex23

« Reply #58 on: December 03, 2008, 01:37:47 PM »
I feel a brutal dump comming on after getting back from Wendy's.

I'm jealous on both counts.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #59 on: December 03, 2008, 01:42:28 PM »

85,000 word meltdown.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: December 03, 2008, 01:46:21 PM »
85,000 word meltdown.

haha are you saying flagdanus should cut down on the estrogen tablets
T

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #61 on: December 03, 2008, 01:48:00 PM »
haha are you saying flagdanus should cut down on the estrogen tablets
hahahahaha, dude probably sits around watching the Lifetime network and crying while reciting poetry. ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: December 03, 2008, 01:50:53 PM »
hahahahaha, dude probably sits around watching the Lifetime network and crying while reciting poetry. ;D

lol, he probably started his period halfway through that post
T

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: December 03, 2008, 01:51:55 PM »

If the goal is greater production for all of society, and better standards of living for the society as a whole, Marx's economic theories have been totally discredited.  In attempting to divide the pie more equally, you inevitably shrink it to the point that even the slices for the lower rungs of society are smaller than they would have been otherwise. 
Please provide links and info to show where they have been ruled as discredited.  What are you basing the accreditation on?  Again with the broad paintbrush?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: December 03, 2008, 01:52:55 PM »

If the goal is greater production for all of society, and better standards of living for the society as a whole, Marx's economic theories have been totally discredited.  In attempting to divide the pie more equally, you inevitably shrink it to the point that even the slices for the lower rungs of society are smaller than they would have been otherwise. 
Also, I am 100 percent positive that you agree with Marx on religion.  You also agree on many other things I am sure so you cannot just toss it all out.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #65 on: December 03, 2008, 01:53:09 PM »
lol, he probably started his period halfway through that post

haha, yes bigmc.  His boyfriend broke up with him for being to feminine. 

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
Smart work is noble.
« Reply #66 on: December 03, 2008, 01:54:12 PM »
Smart work is the only morally right way to work, the more noble work, there's no denying that.
Why? Because we all want our economy to strive. This means an increase in the quality of life.

Smart work is more efficient which ultimately results in greater productivity, which increases the wealth of the population. "Hard work" that is less efficient ("smart") than it could be is not only less productive than it could be, but harmful to an economy. Why? If it could be more efficient ("smarter") that means energy and resources are being literally thrown away. Those additional resources are being used unnecessarily, and could have therefore been devoted to other means, which would have then increased the real wealth of the economy. The industries will evolve. Some will shrink, some will die, some will grow, some will be created.

The goal of a population should be efficiency itself ("smart work") in order to allow for the expansion of existing industries that have not yet grown to their potential and the creation of completely new industries that could yet benefit the population. THESE are the things those unnecessary resources that were spent on the unnecessarily "hard" (less-efficient) work SHOULD be spent on, and would ultimately increase the real wealth (buying power) of the population.

The way I see it: Work hard in smart work.  ;)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
Re: Smart work is noble.
« Reply #67 on: December 03, 2008, 01:57:34 PM »
Smart work is the only morally right way to work, the more noble work, there's no denying that.
Why? Because we all want our economy to strive. This means an increase in the quality of life.

Smart work is more efficient which ultimately results in greater productivity, which increases the wealth of the population. "Hard work" that is less efficient ("smart") than it could be is not only less productive than it could be, but harmful to an economy. Why? If it could be more efficient ("smarter") that means energy and resources are being literally thrown away. Those additional resources are being used unnecessarily, and could have therefore been devoted to other means, which would have then increased the real wealth of the economy. The industries will evolve. Some will shrink, some will die, some will grow, some will be created.

The goal of a population should be efficiency itself ("smart work") in order to allow for the expansion of existing industries that yet have not yet grown to their potential and the creation of completely new industries that could yet benefit the population. THESE are the things those unnecessary resources that were spent on the unnecessarily "hard" (less-efficient) work SHOULD be spent on, and would have ultimately increased the real wealth (buying power) of the population.

Soundness, meet fagadajones, I think you two will be happy together....

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #68 on: December 03, 2008, 01:58:14 PM »
Soundness, meet fagadajones, I think you two will be happy together....
hahahaha, exactly, they could spoon while watching Jerry Maguire together. ;D

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: December 03, 2008, 01:59:18 PM »
hahahaha, exactly, they could spoon while watching Jerry Maguire together. ;D

haha, epic "you had me at smart work...." hahaha

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: December 03, 2008, 02:00:18 PM »
haha, epic "you had me at smart work...." hahaha

lol, brutal "show me the vaseline"
T

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: December 03, 2008, 02:03:11 PM »
hard workers are often screwed by smart workers it means smart workers get more for less: they just have to use their brains to manipulate those who are too busy working "hard", and benefit from them.

same goes for politics and everything else in life.

We all know how (well aside from some people who are unemployed cause they re either too lazy or dumb) it works at the job place... you dont have to just work hard, you also often have to be smart if you dont want other people to appropriate your work and benefit from what YOU did.

I guess that like animals do their best to survive, humans try to fuck and backstab their fellows coworkers to be/appear better than them in the eye of the big boss. Wait, isnt that a way to...survive?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: December 03, 2008, 02:05:07 PM »
lol, brutal "show me the vaseline"

hahah, yes monster..."I love you. You... complete me."

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: December 03, 2008, 02:05:36 PM »
hard workers are often screwed by smart workers it means smart workers get more for less: they just have to use their brains to manipulate those who are too busy working "hard", and benefit from them.

same goes for politics and everything else in life.

We all know how (well aside from some people who are unemployed cause they re either too lazy or dumb) it works at the job place... you dont have to just work hard, you also often have to be smart if you dont want other people to appropriate your work and benefit from what YOU did.

I guess that like animals do their best to survive, humans try to fuck and backstab their fellows coworkers to be/appear better than them in the eye of the big boss. Wait, isnt that a way to...survive?

Where does Sarah Palin fall into all of this?  I`d like to hear your thoughts on that one.

J Grey

« Reply #74 on: December 03, 2008, 02:06:37 PM »
it's very simple, if you don't use your brain your body will suffer the consequences
you don't get a degree, you'll have to do crap work for life