Author Topic: Which is more Noble to you? "Hard work or SMART work"  (Read 13391 times)

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Which is more Noble to you? "Hard work or SMART work"
« Reply #75 on: December 03, 2008, 02:09:56 PM »
Where does Sarah Palin fall into all of this?  I`d like to hear your thoughts on that one.

sarah palin is a hardworker who got owned by smarter workers (IE leftist journalists, and even republican ones...)

She's typically the girl who was good at doing what she was doing until they chose her as a VP. She had absolutely no room being selected and that's why she failed. It doesnt mean she s not doing a good job as a governor.
And it doesnt mean journalists had to beat the living shit out of her and her family just for the sheer pleasure of massacrating someone who 's in a weak position.

She learned her lesson and will stick to what she knows instead of being naive and deal with the sharks. It's aperfect example of someone who should stay at her place where she's doing good but isnt fit to do more.

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #76 on: December 03, 2008, 02:11:15 PM »
PEOPLE, you will get paid relative to what you contribute to the population.

Sometimes,
using the right people for the right things contributes productively to the productivity of the population.
That's "smart work." FACT.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: December 03, 2008, 02:12:24 PM »
you know what, if i had to meet daddy, alex or true anus in real life and sympathize, i would obviously pick daddy cause at least he s down to earth. Yes he also thought for some times that he was some kind of e-guru cause some people hapened to congratulate him for his past creatinebloated physique , but he quickly figured that it was all a joke and decided to show off the way he is.

It's also interesting to see how everyone shat on his face when he hapened to stop creatine and lost tons of water muscle.

I guess he became more humble.

To the oposite of guys like true anus who keep on telling thesmelves they are better than anyone else. Why? because you lift wights and built some muscles?
So do a lot of people on here ! Cause you have a job? So do a lot of us here! Cause you have a.."BETTER" job? so what? looks like it doesnt make you feel happier cause you still needed to build yourself a pathetic internet persona to project a biased, idealized and ridiculous image of yourself to the face of perfect strangers.

what is the point of this thread again?

what is the point of most threads ? True anus want to prove for some reasons that he understood something we dumbasses didnt understand. He s just bragging about himself, and it's the goal of absolutely every and each of his posts. Why does he do that? cause he aint happy for shit and thinks that doing so will make him feel better as long as the thread stay under his "control".

Most people on here are trying to portray themselves as people they arent.

At least jonnywaddy stopped doing so and is saying what he has to say the way he want to say it even if it's retarded and funny.  He's just here to share, not to prove everyone he's smarter . That's what people like true anus do constantly.

Everysingle thing they think about and say is about promoting themselves instead of sharing anything truly positive with the others.  He aint building anything. He's just showing off and nobody gives a damn fuck about it.

Jonny waddy is what he is and he doesn't care, he doesnt need to pretend, he is.

Thats why i d pick dady for a real life discussion any day instead of true anus. I bet this retard doesnt have any fulfilling relationships with anyone in real life. Seriously, most people would want to bitchslap him after one sentence.

im suprised you said something nice about me cause youve made about 100 negative posts towards me and im kinda shocked you said somethin nice

i still think i look pretty good but only when im pumped, ive never ever looked good relaxed unless i was tensing in someway

the only time i ever looked good relaxed when i was 19 and snorting coke and smoking crack for 5 days straight i was about 200 pounds at 6'6 but weak as a bird but abs etched out like the grand canyon

only to lose it in a matter of days binging on icecream
A

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #78 on: December 03, 2008, 02:12:44 PM »

Most people on here are trying to portray themselves as people they arent.

At least jonnywaddy stopped doing so and is saying what he has to say the way he want to say it even if it's retarded and funny.  He's just here to share, not to prove everyone he's smarter . That's what people like true anus do constantly.

Jonny waddy is what he is and he doesn't care, he doesnt need to pretend, he is.

Yeah cause he is a crack head pretending to be a multiple home owner and runs his own business and talks to aliens....nothing fictitious about that ...
L

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #79 on: December 03, 2008, 02:12:46 PM »
Man, you two are a match made in getbig heaven...

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: December 03, 2008, 02:13:23 PM »
it's very simple, if you don't use your brain your body will suffer the consequences
you don't get a degree, you'll have to do crap work for life

if only it was that simple...

In our modern world chinese indians and pakis are imported to do the job people with tons of diplomas here cant do anymore, cause guys with diplomas from the third world cost less to employ.

How do you explain that ?

Even unskilled workers with no diplomas are getting replaced by unskilled workers from the third world!

Not only does it ruin your theory (wich was ok until globalization took place) but it also proves that nobody has an answer for what is coming as a result of the globalization.

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: December 03, 2008, 02:15:53 PM »
Yeah cause he is a crack head pretending to be a multiple home owner and runs his own business and talks to aliens....nothing fictitious about that ...

didnt read that... my bad.

I thought he just said he was a lawnmower /carpenter/painter.
He's still a lot more down to earth than other Very Important Posters on here.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: December 03, 2008, 02:16:59 PM »
i really dont think hard or smart work is noble

all comes down to the 'type' of person you are, theres four types

people that give other people hell to make them have a shitty day

people that attempt to uplift  others to have a better day and want to make the world better

people who are clueless on how to make themselves better and the world

people who think they are the master of all times and enjoy feeling superior and putting others down

people that dont mind the rest of the world but try to do the best they can for themselves

of course there are more types but its obvious on how many getbiggers fit in these categories
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: December 03, 2008, 02:19:09 PM »

i do own property and paying off mortgages...
A

J Grey

« Reply #84 on: December 03, 2008, 02:20:37 PM »
if only it was that simple...

In our modern world chinese indians and pakis are imported to do the job people with tons of diplomas here cant do anymore, cause guys with diplomas from the third world cost less to employ.

How do you explain that ?

Even unskilled workers with no diplomas are getting replaced by unskilled workers from the third world!

Not only does it ruin your theory (wich was ok until globalization took place) but it also proves that nobody has an answer for what is coming as a result of the globalization.

not really, it's all part of the corporate identity, they want to maximize their profits and minimize the cost
makes sense to them to employ cheap labor and minimize their costs

the CEO of Nike is still making his money  ;)

I have a feeling some day computers are going to be doing alot of people's jobs so we will all be unemployed  :D

Alex23

« Reply #85 on: December 03, 2008, 02:20:47 PM »
i do own property and paying off mortgages...

I believe you Falcon. People on here have a hard time understanding that it isn't that hard to be successful.

Self saboteurs.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: December 03, 2008, 02:21:01 PM »
The Falcon is the owner of numerous trailer parks...

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #87 on: December 03, 2008, 02:22:31 PM »
i really dont think hard or smart work is noble

all comes down to the 'type' of person you are, theres four types

people that give other people hell to make them have a shitty day

people that attempt to uplift  others to have a better day and want to make the world better

people who are clueless on how to make themselves better and the world

people who think they are the master of all times and enjoy feeling superior and putting others down

people that dont mind the rest of the world but try to do the best they can for themselves

of course there are more types but its obvious on how many getbiggers fit in these categories
knows people well.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #88 on: December 03, 2008, 02:22:54 PM »
Security operates on the basis of fear which I find amusing.
i do also

J Grey

« Reply #89 on: December 03, 2008, 02:24:37 PM »
it's a global market, I do believe that the governments of countries have to set limits to keep the jobs inside of their country
but for example

if you have a skill and a company is paying you 100 dollars a day and another is paying you 200 a day for the same job
which would you take? the higher paying one

on the company's prespective it's the reverse situation, they take the cheap labor for the same job done

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: December 03, 2008, 02:25:36 PM »
The Falcon is the owner of numerous trailer parks...

when i used to ride the school bus as a kid there were always cute teen trailer sluts
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: December 03, 2008, 02:26:54 PM »
the real question is. do you think Johnnay Falconis should get back on creatine? is it bad for muh kidneys?
A

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: December 03, 2008, 02:28:51 PM »
fact is smart or hard work doesnt exist. It'S just a false interogation.

But it's obvious the starter of this thread think there are smart and hard workers, and he obviously put himself in the "smart" category.

Hence the reason why i said previously this thread was again all about true anus proving us again that he was smarter than everyone. Problem is not everyone think there are "hard" or "smart" workers, people dont see things the way he sees them. Hence no real communication is possible with him. He's a "Smarter" worker, lifter, driver etc in his own mind. He now believes all this crap he created for himself (well it only works on the internet though) and you can't change his mindset.

It's all about black and white for him. Looks like that's how he manage to deal with real life, and it's ok if it's what floats your boat as long as you dont annoy the shit out of someone who will teach you some lessons.

imo there are just individuals who have different skills, behaviors flaws and strenghts.

If someone is giving his best and feel good about how and what he s doing, then so be it.

As dadyjony said it, who cares as long as nobody come in and say "hey, I'm better than you!"

this guy is often the guy who ends with a black eye pretty quick if he's wrong.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: December 03, 2008, 02:30:14 PM »
when i used to ride the school bus as a kid there were always cute teen trailer sluts

haha, yes with low self esteem.  I'm sure the Falcon swooped in on a few of them...

J Grey

« Reply #94 on: December 03, 2008, 02:33:00 PM »
the real question is. do you think Johnnay Falconis should get back on creatine? is it bad for muh kidneys?

Is it bad for kidneys?

no, not if you drink enough water, 250ml with 2.5 grams

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #95 on: December 03, 2008, 02:33:14 PM »
sarah palin is a hardworker who got owned by smarter workers (IE leftist journalists, and even republican ones...)

She's typically the girl who was good at doing what she was doing until they chose her as a VP. She had absolutely no room being selected and that's why she failed. It doesnt mean she s not doing a good job as a governor.
And it doesnt mean journalists had to beat the living shit out of her and her family just for the sheer pleasure of massacrating someone who 's in a weak position.

She learned her lesson and will stick to what she knows instead of being naive and deal with the sharks. It's aperfect example of someone who should stay at her place where she's doing good but isnt fit to do more.
Perhaps you should give her and the right wing loons who want her to run for president in 2012 that memo.  She just will not go away.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: Smart work is noble.
« Reply #96 on: December 03, 2008, 02:34:28 PM »
haha, epic "you had me at smart work...." hahaha

LMAO!

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: December 03, 2008, 02:35:54 PM »
i stoped creatine cause i just felt like i was cheating on myself. As soon as you stop doing it it takes some weeks and all gains disapear. It's artificial.
and nobody really know the long term effects of a constant creatine use.

But i guess everything that is abused without monitoring will bite you up the ass in the end.

Another thing is, why cant you live being off (steroids or) creatine? cause they make you feel better? why cant you feel good about yourself or you physique without the help of such substances flowing trhough your body?

most of the time it's because people have psychological problems they re not even aware of and cant deal with.

Problem is even on creatine (or steroids for those who do them) these problems stay.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: December 03, 2008, 02:37:21 PM »
i stoped creatine cause i just felt like i was cheating on myself. As soon as you stop doing it it takes some weeks and all gains disapear. It's artificial.
and nobody really know the long term effects of a constant creatine use.

But i guess everything that is abused without monitoring will bite you up the ass in the end.

Another thing is, why cant you live being off (steroids or) creatine? cause they make you feel better? why cant you feel good about yourself or you physique without the help of such substances flowing trhough your body?

most of the time it's because people have psychological problems they re not even aware of.

no offence,

but that is some retarded shit
T

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #99 on: December 03, 2008, 02:38:01 PM »

You're fucking right if you mean she worked "hard" as opposed to "smart." FAIL.
Vice president? FAIL. Abuse of power? FAIL. Banning books? FAIL. Abstinence? FAIL. Flying 20+ hours after your water broke when you're pregnant with a downs syndrome baby, plus slipping in a speech in that time, just because you don't want to have your baby in Texas? FAIL. What a dumb bitch.  ::)