Author Topic: how much do you think i weighed  (Read 13910 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: how much do you think i weighed
« Reply #75 on: December 12, 2008, 12:00:24 PM »
did squats today and my sweep was fuckin PUMPED... after quads i do hammies and i was doing seated hamstring curls and theres a mirror right in front of me and i was checkin out my quadds in the mirror while i was restign between sets and my sweep on the outside was pumped up about 2-3 inches off of my femur bone... crazy..absolutely crazy..i didnt even know my quads would go out that far like that..

ASJChaotic

« Reply #76 on: December 12, 2008, 12:44:11 PM »
did squats today and my sweep was fuckin PUMPED... after quads i do hammies and i was doing seated hamstring curls and theres a mirror right in front of me and i was checkin out my quadds in the mirror while i was restign between sets and my sweep on the outside was pumped up about 2-3 inches off of my femur bone... crazy..absolutely crazy..i didnt even know my quads would go out that far like that..

you sure love "the pump"  ;D

I've only done heavy squats, it worked fine for me.
I did legs today too and it was a pain in the ass squatting heavy because I just didn't feel like it
so I did like 10 sets of leg extensions with 30 second breaks, that' shit burns.  >:(
I hope it induced some growth

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #77 on: December 12, 2008, 04:19:16 PM »
you sure love "the pump"  ;D

I've only done heavy squats, it worked fine for me.
I did legs today too and it was a pain in the ass squatting heavy because I just didn't feel like it
so I did like 10 sets of leg extensions with 30 second breaks, that' shit burns.  >:(
I hope it induced some growth

i always start and finish my workouts with a isolatyioon mobvement... for legs always start and finish with leg extension..