Author Topic: Jeff Willet, the greatest natural bodybuilder ever?  (Read 29476 times)

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
Re: Jeff Willet, the greatest natural bodybuilder ever?
« Reply #50 on: December 16, 2008, 10:50:30 AM »
you can build a great physique naturaly, but youl never have the combination of size and condition that you see in us drug abusers..and its a dead giveaway...

I love the experts on here, who has seen every example in the BB population and knows this beyond a shadow of a doubt. ::)

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: December 16, 2008, 10:53:13 AM »
heavy androgens = deep raspy voice... in some people.

pull up any definition of anything you like... heavy androgen use causes a deeper voice in (some)men and women who use them... it changes them.

Self-ownage at it's best, Jeff's voice isn't deep or raspy.

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: December 16, 2008, 10:58:07 AM »
heavy androgens = deep raspy voice... in some people.

pull up any definition of anything you like... heavy androgen use causes a deeper voice in (some)men and women who use them... it changes them.

I've seen it happen and I officially name it *androgen voice*

Are you that stupid? Jeff Willet doesnt have a "raspy" voice. Seems like you are still unsure what the hell youre trying to say

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: December 16, 2008, 11:01:19 AM »
You still seem to be conflicted of what androgenic seems to mean. LOL

You use androgenic for female bodybuilders that sound like men or grow facial hair or a penis.

You dont use "androgenic" for men.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #54 on: December 16, 2008, 11:02:09 AM »
I love the experts on here, who has seen every example in the BB population and knows this beyond a shadow of a doubt. ::)

prove me wrong then expert!.......... ive yet to see a good natty above 5'6

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: December 16, 2008, 11:04:17 AM »

Post your pic tough guy!!

I guarantee you that you dont knwo what the hell youre talking about and that youre nothing but a skinny twerp or a fat lazy bum whop looks like he never trained a day in his life LOL

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: December 16, 2008, 11:04:31 AM »

The onus is on you genius, you're the one quickly drawing conclusions about everyone. ::) Most likely you don't train hard and want to feel better about the results or lack thereof. ;)

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: December 16, 2008, 11:07:15 AM »
"James001" once again trying to come off like he knows it all, yet once again he fails miserably, good posts, tool.  ::)

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: December 16, 2008, 11:12:30 AM »
I know you live with your mommy and don't lift weights. why do you hang on a bodybuilding board? all you do is try to put people down.

do you love muscle?
Haha, ok Mr. "androgen voice."  ::)

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: December 16, 2008, 11:12:45 AM »
ok.. now I gotcha. well what do you call the voice change in a guy who uses heavy androgens?

it effects some guys just like women. that's why I named it.. it doesn't seam to have a name. androgen voice is fine.

You call it de-masculinization or feminization.

Jeff Willet doesnt have a femininine or raspy voice.

You are contradicting yourself!

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: December 16, 2008, 11:20:31 AM »
James, get off this board and go find all your supposed supermodel girlfriends!! LOL

Yeah, I saw your myspace.

My wife told me you tried to add her the other week!

Youre such a loser, trying to find all these women strangers to add to your myspace to make it look like you have all these friends and trying to hook up with peoples' wives or girlfriends.

Youre a tool!

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: December 16, 2008, 11:24:37 AM »
you can call it whatever you like  :-*
"EwaBeachBoy" just owned you, and this is all you can muster up?  :-\

"James001" the whiner gets brutally owned once again, you gonna cry to the mods again this time, little bitch?  ::)

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: December 16, 2008, 11:32:38 AM »
Markus Ruhl.

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: December 16, 2008, 11:33:37 AM »
Hey James...for a guy that supposedly dates "supermodel" you sure spend a lot of time on this board.

Go tend to your kids, we see whats important LOL

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #64 on: December 16, 2008, 11:35:03 AM »
Jeff Willet left something out.In 2000 Team Universe Jeff Willet was a light heavy weight and weighed around 198lbs, really soft and smooth, he got 10th place.Then a year later he came in at around 212lbs, and won the heavyweight class beating Skip Lacour.Then he came back in 2003, as a light heavyweight, and won the overall.I think Jeff Willet is a honest guy, but he left out the part were he did compete as a heavyweight in 2001.He said he always competed as a light heavyweight.How did his contest weight go from 198lbs (2000) , to 212 lbs (2002, then back to a light heavy weight (2003)? I could see if his weight was only 2-3lbs on stage, but we are talking 15 lbs on stage.From 198lbs- to 212lbs on stage in one year? Then back to 198lbs, a year later.I competed as a natural bodybuilder for 10 years, and my weight on stage never varied more then 2-4 lbs per year.To vary 15 lbs in a year in unheard of.I think Jeff WILLET IS A GREAT ATHLETE, AND A NICE GUY, BUT this mysterious 15lbs weigh gain on stage, then 15lb loss on stage weight is a little alarming.
I'LL ADD TO THAT. ONE OF THOSE YRS I FORGET HE PLACED 3ERD IN THE USA'S RIPPED TO THE BONE AS LIGHTHEAVY TOO.

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: December 16, 2008, 11:35:19 AM »
:'( all the time.. will you ever let those tears dry up jeffro?
now, what about this love of muscle you seem to have?

does your mother know that you use her computer to lust after large muscular men?

are you ashamed of your lust? you always run away from the issue.
Another zinger by "james001," keep up the good work.  ::)

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: December 16, 2008, 11:37:39 AM »
tell your wife I said hi...

James, for one, my wife siad that you are a loser. Two, youre balding and you arent that good looking (yet you date all these supermodels LOL). She said that you are one desperate man trying to get all these female friends off myspace trying to make it appear that your some ladies man but youre not LOL

Youre a LOSER!!

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: December 16, 2008, 11:39:21 AM »
Are you guys f*cking ignorant, naive or just plain stupid?  

You tell me with todays "training principles" that natural bodybuilders can look better than the worlds best juiced bodybuilders of the 70's and 80's?  Are you f*cking serious?  

Obviously these guys take old school cycles and know how to beat tests.  They don't take slin and take quality gear so they don't get bloated and crazy.  Anyone who believes this clown is natty needs to quit smoking his c*ck and wake up.

Oh, let me guess...nitro tech is better than chicken breasts, eggs and steaks?  OMG, you f*cking natural band wagon qu*ers kill me!  Wake up this is 2008, come out of the back woods in Alabama and come to the real world.

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: December 16, 2008, 11:41:04 AM »
jeffro.. why do you keep avoiding my questions? you follow me around this board like a dog.. its cute but just admit that you like dick.

do large muscular men turn you on jeffro?

James, go out and find some bag lady so you can urinate in her mouth you sick fuck LOL!!

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: December 16, 2008, 11:41:37 AM »
Are you guys f*cking ignorant, naive or just plain stupid?  

You tell me with todays "training principles" that natural bodybuilders can look better than the worlds best juiced bodybuilders of the 70's and 80's?  Are you f*cking serious?  

Obviously these guys take old school cycles and know how to beat tests.  They don't take slin and take quality gear so they don't get bloated and crazy.  Anyone who believes this clown is natty needs to quit smoking his c*ck and wake up.

Oh, let me guess...nitro tech is better than chicken breasts, eggs and steaks?  OMG, you f*cking natural band wagon qu*ers kill me!  Wake up this is 2008, come out of the back woods in Alabama and come to the real world.

Post a pic of your formidable physique that proves your decades of gruelling training naturally.. ::)

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: December 16, 2008, 11:41:56 AM »
James, for one, my wife siad that you are a loser. Two, youre balding and you arent that good looking (yet you date all these supermodels LOL). She said that you are one desperate man trying to get all these female friends off myspace trying to make it appear that your some ladies man but youre not LOL

Youre a LOSER!!

Goddamn, brutal smackdown of the balding crackhead artist known as "james001."  :o

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: December 16, 2008, 11:42:01 AM »
only naturals that look good are very short, so they still look nice and chunky,,,,,,,,, anyone of normal hight looks stringy once theyve dieted down to contest condition....... you can build a great physique naturaly, but youl never have the combination of size and condition that you see in us drug abusers..and its a dead giveaway...

if u wanna see a natural physique look back to pre 1950's, those guys had great builds, but to jump from what they had to what your seeing today is rediculous.. they trained just as hard back then, maybe the diet wasnt 100%, but your talking men with elite level gentetics, the likes of clancy ross and john grimmeck
ha finaly. smartest comment i ve seen on shitbig in a while...

J Grey

« Reply #72 on: December 16, 2008, 11:42:31 AM »

Youre a LOSER!!

I'm getting sick of this sprinkled donkey shit named James001, he claims to piss in supermodel's mouths and he is one of the ugliest people I have seen, with a shitty disgusting body, and he is on steroids, wow.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: December 16, 2008, 11:43:44 AM »
balding crackhead artist known as "james001."  :o

sprinkled donkey shit named James001, he claims to piss in supermodel's mouths and he is one of the ugliest people I have seen, with a shitty disgusting body

LOL he's a pisser.

J Grey

« Reply #74 on: December 16, 2008, 11:44:22 AM »
your wife seems to know who I am.. you have obviously have spent a bit of time on my myspace page.

I have no clue who either of you are.

its making sense now... your hostility. I suggest you have me paint your wife - nude.

but she has to be *acceptable*.. do you know what I mean?

fucking queer, we all know the only thing you paint is naked men.