Author Topic: Obama looking ripped in hawaii  (Read 26529 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Obama looking ripped in hawaii
« Reply #125 on: December 24, 2008, 07:23:36 PM »
He is, he went to a muslim school and since NEVER renounced his muslim faith. Also, there is no hard evidence of his birth in Hawaii (exept the one online) no one has ever seen the hard copy physically even when asked he didn't produce it. There are only 2 qualifications for being president, 1. Be 35 or over and 2. Be born in the US and prove it. He can't prove it.

The state of hawaii says the birth cert is real.

Are they part of this grand conspiracy, along with Rush, hannity, NBC, OReilly, Olbermann, etc?

Are they ALL in on it, joe?

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: December 24, 2008, 07:26:49 PM »

Are they part of this grand conspiracy, along with Rush, hannity, NBC, OReilly, Olbermann, etc?

Why debate with a cognitively impaired moron who believes in a great pie in the sky?

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #127 on: December 24, 2008, 07:33:31 PM »

Why debate with a cognitively impaired moron who believes in a great pie in the sky?
It passes the time.
G

The Coach

« Reply #128 on: December 24, 2008, 08:04:23 PM »
18% of repub 2004 voters didn't show up.
Obama didn't get major youth turnout improvement from 2004.

He won because repubs thought palin was incompetent.  it's that simple.  Mccain was LEADING on Sept 11th - she did the Couric interview and... you know the rest ;)

The majority of people who voted for Obama didn't know why the were voting for him.

The Coach

« Reply #129 on: December 24, 2008, 08:06:20 PM »

Doesn't mean shit until it's in hand and verified. No one has seen the hard copy of that cert, it's locked away in a safe.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: December 24, 2008, 08:08:29 PM »
Doesn't mean shit until it's in hand and verified. No one has seen the hard copy of that cert, it's locked away in a safe.

The state of hawaii verifies they saw it, and it's legitimate.

Do you believe an entire state is engaging in this grand conspiracy you speak of?

The Coach

« Reply #131 on: December 24, 2008, 08:13:38 PM »
The state of hawaii verifies they saw it, and it's legitimate.

Do you believe an entire state is engaging in this grand conspiracy you speak of?

LOL........it's a liberal state. Yes, they are covering it, if they were not they would release THE HARD COPY........no one has ever seen the hard copy. I can't get my kid into Little League without a birth certificate let alone be president.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: December 24, 2008, 08:16:39 PM »
LOL........it's a liberal state. Yes, they are covering it

You do know that you are officially a conspiracy theorist now, Joe.

You believe the vast media machine, as well as an entire US state, are working to hide info about Obama.

You do know that you post things like "screwball" when people here question the official account of some events.  Yet you really believe that the entire media, as well as at least one entire state, are all in on some evil plan to circumvent the Constitution and put a non-eligible person into office.

The Coach = CTer by definition :)

The Coach

« Reply #133 on: December 24, 2008, 08:20:27 PM »
You do know that you are officially a conspiracy theorist now, Joe.

You believe the vast media machine, as well as an entire US state, are working to hide info about Obama.

You do know that you post things like "screwball" when people here question the official account of some events.  Yet you really believe that the entire media, as well as at least one entire state, are all in on some evil plan to circumvent the Constitution and put a non-eligible person into office.

The Coach = CTer by definition :)

LMAO......when he brings the original birth cert to the appropriate people for verification, then I will concede. If it's legit Rob, then he should have no problems proving it. I have mine and my families in a safty deposit box at my bank, I can produce mine anytime.

The Coach

« Reply #134 on: December 24, 2008, 08:21:30 PM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: December 24, 2008, 08:21:57 PM »
LMAO......when he brings the original birth cert to the appropriate people for verification, then I will concede. If it's legit Rob, then he should have no problems proving it. I have mine and my families in a safty deposit box at my bank, I can produce mine anytime.

It's your word against a state's.

I'm not saying you're right or wrong - I have no clue.

What I'm saying is that the state of Hawaii says it's a valid document.
Joe Coach says it's not.

To believe you means we have to believe thousands or millions of people are in on some vast left-wing conspiracy to essentially destroy the Constitution at the highest level.

It's quite a theory you have there, about this conspiracy you believe is occuring.

The Coach

« Reply #136 on: December 24, 2008, 08:26:10 PM »
It's your word against a state's.

I'm not saying you're right or wrong - I have no clue.

What I'm saying is that the state of Hawaii says it's a valid document.
Joe Coach says it's not.

To believe you means we have to believe thousands or millions of people are in on some vast left-wing conspiracy to essentially destroy the Constitution at the highest level.
It's quite a theory you have there, about this conspiracy you believe is occuring.

No, all I have to believe is the person (at this stage a court of law) that verifies the original document. Seriously, if he has nothing to hide, then why isn't he showing it? There's no conspiracy.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: December 24, 2008, 08:35:20 PM »
No, all I have to believe is the person (at this stage a court of law) that verifies the original document. Seriously, if he has nothing to hide, then why isn't he showing it? There's no conspiracy.

He showed it to the state as he was required to legally do.

He followed the law.  I suppose you could ask Congress to change the law, joe, so that the theory you have of a vast conspiracy could be checked.

So you believe ONE PERSON committed fraud on this document - but an entire state, and the entire media system, are all "playing ball" and being complicit in this crime?

It's a heck of a theory you have, without any evidence. 

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #138 on: December 24, 2008, 08:40:09 PM »
lol the republicans when desperate and out of power are almost funny in how stupid they sound.

jt
TEAM Nasser

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: December 24, 2008, 08:43:12 PM »
lol the republicans when desperate and out of power are almost funny in how stupid they sound.

jt

Are you saying the vast left-wing conspiracy to defraud the Constitution isn't true?

Are you saying ONE UNNAMED GUY in hawaii didn't falsify a birth certificate?

Are you saying TEN THOUSAND media heads aren't participating in this giant cover-up?

Are you saying an ENTIRE STATE isn't so liberal they are allowing this lie to go on?

Cause while your belief matches the facts, it doesn't match this theory of a massive conspiracy, that joe believes.  True, he has no evidence.  And true, Obama followed the law and has the right documentation.  But something inside Joe tells him that things aren't as they seem.  He's dusting off his tinfoil hat, and he's going to prove them all wrong.  Sure, the odds are 310 million to one, but that's just how Joe likes it.  Those are his kinda odds...

The Coach

« Reply #140 on: December 24, 2008, 08:48:05 PM »
Are you saying the vast left-wing conspiracy to defraud the Constitution isn't true?

Are you saying ONE UNNAMED GUY in hawaii didn't falsify a birth certificate?

Are you saying TEN THOUSAND media heads aren't participating in this giant cover-up?

Are you saying an ENTIRE STATE isn't so liberal they are allowing this lie to go on?

Cause while your belief matches the facts, it doesn't match this theory of a massive conspiracy, that joe believes.  True, he has no evidence.  And true, Obama followed the law and has the right documentation.  But something inside Joe tells him that things aren't as they seem.  He's dusting off his tinfoil hat, and he's going to prove them all wrong.  Sure, the odds are 310 million to one, but that's just how Joe likes it.  Those are his kinda odds...

FAIL!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: December 24, 2008, 08:50:29 PM »

[move][move][move][move][/move][/move][/move][/move]
[move][/move]
[move][move][/move][/move]

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: December 24, 2008, 08:53:36 PM »
I don't care about this Obama stuff either way, but just to play devils advocate for a minute; 240 i may be wrong but you believe that the goverment conspired to play out the biggest terroist attack in US history. 3000+ dead and countless people in branches of govermennt knew about it, but somehow no one has ever came out and defintley said as such. That's tin foil hat worthy IMO as well.

The Coach

« Reply #143 on: December 24, 2008, 08:55:21 PM »
I don't care about this Obama stuff either way, but just to play devils advocate for a minute; 240 i may be wrong but you believe that the goverment conspired to play out the biggest terroist attack in US history. 3000+ dead and countless people in branches of govermennt knew about it, but somehow no one has ever came out and defintley said as such. That's tin foil hat worthy IMO as well.

Not true......Keith Olberman said so ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: December 24, 2008, 08:58:45 PM »

I concur with the two co-chairs of the 911 commission who have publicly stated that their original work, the 911 commission report, is very incomplete and that a second investigation is greatly needed in light of all of the information and analysis which has come to light.

There is a lot of confusion about who knew about the attacks beforehand - and a lot of that critical document from August 5th, 01 was blacked out.

The authors of the 911 document say it needs re-studied, so i tend to roll with them in this belief.  If some folks stand by the original story, even when the authors don't, I don't know what to say.

Joe has mocked me for this, for the last 2 years.

Today, he has a theory of a grand conspiracy involving the media, an entire state, etc.  he has no proof.  Yet he just knows, deep in his gut, that he's right.
That's a conspiracy theory.

The Coach

« Reply #145 on: December 24, 2008, 08:59:56 PM »
I concur with the two co-chairs of the 911 commission who have publicly stated that their original work, the 911 commission report, is very incomplete and that a second investigation is greatly needed in light of all of the information and analysis which has come to light.

There is a lot of confusion about who knew about the attacks beforehand - and a lot of that critical document from August 5th, 01 was blacked out.

The authors of the 911 document say it needs re-studied, so i tend to roll with them in this belief.  If some folks stand by the original story, even when the authors don't, I don't know what to say.

Joe has mocked me for this, for the last 2 years.

Today, he has a theory of a grand conspiracy involving the media, an entire state, etc.  he has no proof.  Yet he just knows, deep in his gut, that he's right.
That's a conspiracy theory.

Funny, neither does Obama.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: December 24, 2008, 09:01:00 PM »

Funny, neither does Obama.

The state says he does.

Again, it is your gut feeling, against the word of a state that has verified the document.

You're a conspiracy theorist, dude.  You have a theory which goes against official stated policy.

The Coach

« Reply #147 on: December 24, 2008, 09:03:10 PM »
The state says he does.

Again, it is your gut feeling, against the word of a state that has verified the document.

You're a conspiracy theorist, dude.  You have a theory which goes against official stated policy.

ok ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: December 24, 2008, 09:06:23 PM »
ok ::)

[move][move][move][move][/move][/move][/move][/move]
[move][/move]
[move][move][/move][/move]

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #149 on: December 24, 2008, 11:09:21 PM »
The majority of people who voted for Obama didn't know why the were voting for him.

Because the new Republican morons couldn't be trusted with the country. They'd have fucked it up even worse than the old ones.