Author Topic: Q&A with IFBB Pro AD Cherry  (Read 14525 times)

cherrybody

• Pros
  • Getbig II
Re: Q&A with IFBB Pro AD Cherry
« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2008, 08:37:50 PM »
ad i have a question for u
a serious question

ive seen u on stage-u have the 6 pack...lower abs look flat

but when u are not on stage and u ar eliving your life obviously u are not stage ripped but u must have a lean stomach with abs i bet

now your lower abs...are they flat all the time or does your lower stomach stick out  abit??
i also have another question:
 i notice u have good vasculaity

im pretty lean and i have semi thick thin veins on my bicep and forearms but the rest of my veins are blue...i have these blue veins everywhere...chest calves forearms lower stomach shoulders quads...the blue veins but not thick veins...whats going on?

thank u!
My stomach is pretty much flat all the time my son has abs  all the time at 8 years old he guest posed with me at age & and 8. I do work hard at my conditioning but I have a great head start. I dont ever get much heavier than 245 and I compete around 230 so I don't ever gain enough weight to earn a gut.
Vascularity is a mystery to me I've never been as vascular on stage as I am during the next three weeks but that paul demayo sure had a secret.  I was gonna say blood is blue when its flowing through your body and red when the air hits it but my girl started laughing her ass off at me!
She said some people have veins that are closer to the surface? I'll ask my nutritionist

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2008, 08:45:22 PM »
I sent you a personal message. I'm new here and I will answer every ? as honestly as I can but I have a son  a fiance and a family so I respect other peoples PARENTS and loved ones. sounds funny until  you imagine some guy's on the internet telling your kid when he's 16 yrs old that he started doing drugs and  now he's a rock star and your kids saying why can't I. Joe blo is famous and he does BLO.
So i will never glorify that side of it.

welcome to getbig man hope you stick around.
DAWG

Grenade

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2008, 09:02:45 PM »
AD what's your thoughts about those guys who haven't touched a weight in there whole lives,  running around in  charge of the bodybuilding scene? honest answer bro, the world is watching

cherrybody

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2008, 09:10:02 PM »
Gotcha, some guys are reluctant to talk about those things.
I really did buy a juicer last month at Bed Bath and Beyond so I guess since Bea and I are the only ones that knew that we're the only one's who thought that was kinda funny atleast whitty answer to the "juice"?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2008, 09:13:31 PM »
I really did buy a juicer last month at Bed Bath and Beyond so I guess since Bea and I are the only ones that knew that we're the only one's who thought that was kinda funny atleast whitty answer to the "juice"?
8)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

cherrybody

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2008, 09:46:41 PM »
AD what's your thoughts about those guys who haven't touched a weight in there whole lives,  running around in  charge of the bodybuilding scene? honest answer bro, the world is watching
I think when things go your way that's more acceptable,when they don't that's the first thing I can admit to pointing out.
 I can say  forsure it's a business and every thriving sport is. One I'd like to do well in as a matter of fact.
Here's an analogy I wouldn't have a nascar champion directing a down hill ski contest or visa versa, but a rep from Vogue Mag could tell you which racer in either sport will look good on the cover and give them a contract!
so maybe sometimes you need not have participated in the sport you control ;)
I never got paid 500$ once by a certain fellow from a certain mag right after I turned pro, I was in Texas I had just turned pro My good friend Raj bought us tickets to the cowboys redskins game and I didn't have time ...... anyway he needed me to complete his articles and he's never paid me the 500$ my point is  your right If he had ever busted his ass in the gym for 14 years like i had he would've paid me. As for the IFBB I love it! I decided a few years ago I wanted to work my way up in this family and no matter where it takes me I'm in the family. I have the utmost respect for Mr. Manion and his governing bodies or I'd do something else.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #31 on: December 24, 2008, 12:38:08 AM »
wow 2 days and ur already at 2 pages, great job AD! ;D

Grenade

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: December 24, 2008, 01:02:24 AM »
I think when things go your way that's more acceptable,when they don't that's the first thing I can admit to pointing out.
 I can say  forsure it's a business and every thriving sport is. One I'd like to do well in as a matter of fact.
Here's an analogy I wouldn't have a nascar champion directing a down hill ski contest or visa versa, but a rep from Vogue Mag could tell you which racer in either sport will look good on the cover and give them a contract!
so maybe sometimes you need not have participated in the sport you control ;)
I never got paid 500$ once by a certain fellow from a certain mag right after I turned pro, I was in Texas I had just turned pro My good friend Raj bought us tickets to the cowboys redskins game and I didn't have time ...... anyway he needed me to complete his articles and he's never paid me the 500$ my point is  your right If he had ever busted his ass in the gym for 14 years like i had he would've paid me. As for the IFBB I love it! I decided a few years ago I wanted to work my way up in this family and no matter where it takes me I'm in the family. I have the utmost respect for Mr. Manion and his governing bodies or I'd do something else.

fair enough.... anyway you'll be up there with tony and dennis as one of the big X-men someday good luck man

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 24, 2008, 12:46:07 PM »
My stomach is pretty much flat all the time my son has abs  all the time at 8 years old he guest posed with me at age & and 8. I do work hard at my conditioning but I have a great head start. I dont ever get much heavier than 245 and I compete around 230 so I don't ever gain enough weight to earn a gut.
Vascularity is a mystery to me I've never been as vascular on stage as I am during the next three weeks but that paul demayo sure had a secret.  I was gonna say blood is blue when its flowing through your body and red when the air hits it but my girl started laughing her ass off at me!
She said some people have veins that are closer to the surface? I'll ask my nutritionist
thank u
w

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #34 on: December 24, 2008, 02:10:29 PM »
ad whats your long term plans for your physique? going to add alot of size , take it slow and steady, try to refine anything?

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #35 on: December 25, 2008, 03:57:07 PM »

cherrybody

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: December 26, 2008, 12:59:18 AM »
ad whats your long term plans for your physique? going to add alot of size , take it slow and steady, try to refine anything?
I know my legs can definitely improve and my hams and glutes .I'd like more chest thickness and more detail on my back.
I wouldn't say a lot of size but definitely a slow and steady gain. I'd imagine 10-15 quality pounds would probably do the trick.
I'm really working my calves and abs some extra detail that I plan to bring to the stage.  oh yeah and my traps and my delts..... :)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #37 on: December 26, 2008, 10:09:23 AM »
so...all of it !  ;D
sounds like me, and every other bodybuilder, lol.

wnybodybuildingfan

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: January 02, 2009, 05:16:26 PM »
AD you are looking awesome.  3 weeks out from the Ironman.  Wish you the best!

beazzcaine

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: January 03, 2009, 01:12:04 AM »
posted on you tube 01/02/09 (3 weeks out):

bulkdawg562

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: January 03, 2009, 04:49:23 PM »
Phenomenal midsection you look better than when you were at the Arnold.
No doubt you will improve but please dont ruin that midsection.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #41 on: January 03, 2009, 11:14:50 PM »
posted on you tube 01/02/09 (3 weeks out):

damn bro, thats the best you've ever looked 3 weeks out! keep up the good hard work, ill be rooting for u

atombombbis

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: January 04, 2009, 07:44:20 PM »
you dont think your back is lacking?

cherrybody

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: January 07, 2009, 07:48:40 AM »
you dont think your back is lacking?
I know my legs are lacking! my back is fine and There's not 1 single body part that I don't try to improve every day. My back is cool it reminds me of when your a kid and you put paint on 1 side of a paper and fold it. Then when you open it up, it looks like a symmetrical butterfly.  it's great to be huge but it's so much better to be big enough and still look good.i never wanted to look like a freek. Who has that for a goal? SHREK?
I'm here to do my thing I'm just waiting my turn, hopefully improving everyday.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 12, 2009, 11:00:53 AM »
*bump for sum updates!

where u at AD?

cherrybody

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: January 13, 2009, 12:47:03 AM »
*bump for sum updates!

where u at AD?
I just posted on you tube.
I just bought a new cannon digital camera so maybe I'll shoot some photos.
I notice you lose a lot of detail transfering from flip video to youtube.
I'll let you know whether I post them online or on my new website adchery09.com and teamcherrybody.com

cherrybody

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #46 on: January 13, 2009, 12:48:21 AM »
*bump for sum updates!

where u at AD?
I'm up to eat then back to sleep!

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 13, 2009, 07:43:04 AM »
I just posted on you tube.
I just bought a new cannon digital camera so maybe I'll shoot some photos.
I notice you lose a lot of detail transfering from flip video to youtube.
I'll let you know whether I post them online or on my new website adchery09.com and teamcherrybody.com
Hallelujah!.........(there he is)  ;D looking dry ripped and ready my friend!

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 13, 2009, 07:55:00 AM »

my new website is up and running

New website looks great as well!
  http://www.adcherry09.com/

2L2Q

• Getbig II
« Reply #49 on: January 13, 2009, 08:42:30 AM »
AD at what age did u started trainning,and when did u decided that you wanted to become an ifb pro one day??
thaks