Author Topic: Milos Sarcev Needs to be Named Athlete's Rep  (Read 4240 times)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Re: Milos Sarcev Needs to be Named Athlete's Rep
« Reply #50 on: December 31, 2008, 12:43:25 AM »
I think this is the occasion when Chick should let other tongues praise his physique. His win is proof that the IFBB doesn't reward the best physique in some contests. Wait, Rusty can contact Chick with any gripes about being overlooked. Chick will then do his best which is nothing at all.

The muscleheads in the IFBB are intelligent enough to know the deal. You get a pro card only if you play ball and don't rock the boat. You place in contests only if you aren't blackballed. Look at what they did to Lee Priest. He has my respect because he is a man among mice. All the others kiss butt because they fear being placed lower than they deserve. Chick is all talk and no action. He obeys from above and merely voices the opinions of Manion and others here.

What emerges from the history of the IFBB is that the organizers and executives must have a total disdain for most professional athletes. They are treated like sheep and behave like sheep. Chick is nothing but a well trained sheep dog whose job is to keep the flock together. Any strays are separated and punished. The stooge then comes on Getbig claiming he is representing the athletes. What a joke. What a shame and what a disgrace.

Unfortunately, everyone will get more of the same crap in the future.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #51 on: December 31, 2008, 01:13:52 AM »
chick is assigned to be the 'damage control' rep on getbig by the ifbb.  he is using his job as the athletes rep to position himself for a higher spot when one opens up in the ifbb.
bingo

this fukker is a disgrace

what an affable lapdog

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #52 on: December 31, 2008, 01:16:15 AM »
I think this is the occasion when Chick should let other tongues praise his physique. His win is proof that the IFBB doesn't reward the best physique in some contests. Wait, Rusty can contact Chick with any gripes about being overlooked. Chick will then do his best which is nothing at all.

The muscleheads in the IFBB are intelligent enough to know the deal. You get a pro card only if you play ball and don't rock the boat. You place in contests only if you aren't blackballed. Look at what they did to Lee Priest. He has my respect because he is a man among mice. All the others kiss butt because they fear being placed lower than they deserve. Chick is all talk and no action. He obeys from above and merely voices the opinions of Manion and others here.

What emerges from the history of the IFBB is that the organizers and exectives must have a total disdain for most professional athletes. They are treated like sheep and behave like sheep. Chick is nothing but a well trained sheep dog whose job is to keep the flock together. Any strays are separated and punished. The stooge then comes on Getbig claiming he is representing the athletes. What a joke. What a shame and what a disgrace.

Unfortunately, everyone will get more of the same crap in the future.

very true unfortunately

it saddens me to see this

he is waiting his turn for a bigger IFBB slice

The GodFather

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: December 31, 2008, 01:19:42 AM »
Vince the old Chinese proverb if you keep doing the same thing expecting a different out come you are Crazy.A low IQ HELPS keep the sheep in line.Priest is at least not a total sheep but lets see how his future placings turnout.Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm :-\

marcos chacon

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • a muerte !
« Reply #54 on: December 31, 2008, 01:45:18 AM »
all i can say is that only once i needed bob's help and he did a good job for me,he anwsered right away and my problem was over.

also milos would be a great representation too,for sure.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: December 31, 2008, 02:05:37 AM »
The Athlete's Rep position is merely an 'honorary post'.  It is a 'token role', nothing more.

The Athlete's Rep has no power, no say and possesses no ability to faciliate real and meaningful aid/assistance for these so-called athletes.

Again, anyone who believes the Ath's Rep is a major stakeholder within the IFBB is poorly deluded!

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #56 on: December 31, 2008, 02:09:41 AM »
i think the HRT has gotten to Bobs brain, not that he has much of one anyway ;D
Thunderdome approved

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: December 31, 2008, 02:14:52 AM »
Bob is basically a bored loner.   

And yes, his insistence of carrying out IFBB business on  these message boards just reeks  of unprofessionalism and ignorance.

The GodFather

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: December 31, 2008, 03:10:56 AM »
Hank, Bob has one word for all naysayers "Scram"Remember IQ Not real High.Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :-\

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: December 31, 2008, 03:13:24 AM »
At the end of the day and no matter what side of the coin you're on you have to admit Basille has one nasty hard on for Bob Chick.  He wants it bad.

I would like to tit fuck Milamar.

The GodFather

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: December 31, 2008, 03:15:22 AM »
Hi Nasser ;D

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: December 31, 2008, 03:40:04 AM »
Chick and his message board obsession.  hmmmm. it is a major worry not only for those close to him but for the powers that be!

Chick, being addicted to the needle is one thing but message boards?  Hmmmm.

The GodFather

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: December 31, 2008, 03:52:55 PM »
It could be worse he could come on here Bragging about working 3 jobs so he can buy more Illegal Drugs so he can compete at a higher level in the IFBB but then his name would have to be Mr I don't give a Fuk about the IFBB Drug Rules Steve Namat. :-\