Author Topic: For the Nasser Fans  (Read 7367 times)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: For the Nasser Fans
« Reply #75 on: January 05, 2009, 04:29:00 AM »
That describes chalabi perfectly. He loves to pretend that he understands  BB but in truth he knows absolutely nothing at all. All his posts are sheer rubbish. No wonder everyone laughs at him. That's probably why he's so angry all the time.  ;D

u son of the bitch.. 4 sure i knw wht bodybuilding is,..at least better thn a donkey like u.. i alwsy have a body u cant even dream 2 achieve.. but wht abt u??.. stop fuking ur mother and go 2 the gym.. i knw it wont work with ur cottony body but at least try..

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: January 05, 2009, 04:31:57 AM »

u son of the bitch.. 4 sure i knw wht bodybuilding is,..at least better thn a donkey like u.. i alwsy have a body u cant even dream 2 achieve.. but wht abt u??.. stop fuking ur mother and go 2 the gym.. i knw it wont work with ur cottony body but at least try..

blahblahblah...what?

He's really lost it this time. Too bad he's just a skinny little midget who failed at everything in life and is now angry to hear the truth about himself. Does he even know what a gym is?

Sorry chalabi - didn't mean to hurt your feelings.... ;D

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #77 on: January 05, 2009, 04:34:29 AM »
Shalaby's mother gets tired of his constant sexual cravings for her and turns lesbian

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #78 on: January 05, 2009, 04:38:34 AM »

blahblahblah...what?

He's really lost it this time. Too bad he's just a skinny little midget who failed at everything in life and is now angry to hear the truth about himself. Does he even know what a gym is?

Sorry chalabi - didn't mean to hurt your feelings.... ;D

seems tht u keep me a lot in ur mind and remeber well hw i look like :).. so do u dare 2 post ur pics here.. of course not or u will be the mocking stock of the borad 4 ever..

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: January 05, 2009, 04:41:25 AM »
seems tht u keep me a lot in ur mind and remeber well hw i look like :).. so do u dare 2 post ur pics here.. of course not or u will be the mocking stock of the borad 4 ever..

You look like a pile of donkey turds. Aren't you ashamed of yourself - parading around in your underwear in front of strange men? You're disgusting individual chalabi- no wonder all your thoughts are so perverse.
You're not fit to live in a civilized society

:D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #80 on: January 05, 2009, 04:44:29 AM »
You look like a pile of donkey turds. Aren't you ashamed of yourself - parading around in your underwear in front of strange men? You're disgusting individual chalabi- no wonder all your thoughts are so perverse.

eat ur shit.. deep inside of ur shitty soul u r jealous coz i have a gr8 body while u look like a big bag of cotton :)..

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #81 on: January 05, 2009, 04:45:28 AM »

HAHAHA
Careful DL - the little queer is asking for pics. Any moment now he's going to break down and cry. You can tell by his posts of angry he is that he never got an education and had to resort to pleasing men to feed his family

Here's shalaby on his way home with his father after a hard days work

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #82 on: January 05, 2009, 04:46:33 AM »
LOL. Good morning lads. I see you're still at it, eh? Nasser is nothing if not polarizing, isn't he? Carry on fighting.  ;D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #83 on: January 05, 2009, 04:49:19 AM »
HAHAHA
Careful DL - the little queer is asking for pics. Any moment now he's going to break down and cry. You can tell by his posts of angry he is that he never got an education and had to resort to pleasing men to feed his family

Here's shalaby on his way home with his father after a hard days work

whr is ths pic u mthr fukr??.. since u dont knw hw 2 use a comp. why do u try??.. look hw u made fun of urself.. go nw son of z bitch 2 ur mama.. her pusy is missing ur tongue..

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: January 05, 2009, 04:51:04 AM »
eat ur shit.. deep inside of ur shitty soul u r jealous coz i have a gr8 body while u look like a big bag of cotton :)..

I'm sure all the men in your village enjoy your body chalabi. Skinny little midgets like you have a big ego to make up for their physical and mental deficiencies. Now go break another mirror with your hilarious posturing  :D

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: January 05, 2009, 04:52:09 AM »
LOL. Good morning lads. I see you're still at it, eh? Nasser is nothing if not polarizing, isn't he? Carry on fighting.  ;D

Entertaining isn't it.  :D

Chalabi is more fun than sharma because he meltsdown with greater intensity

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #86 on: January 05, 2009, 04:55:58 AM »
LOL

You sound like a broken record shalaby. Is that all you know? You seem to be an expert at mother love ya creepy little f#g

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #87 on: January 05, 2009, 04:57:18 AM »
I'm sure all the men in your village enjoy your body chalabi. Skinny little midgets like you have a big ego to make up for their physical and mental deficiencies. Now go break another mirror with your hilarious posturing  :D

die wth ur jealousy :)

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: January 05, 2009, 05:00:49 AM »
Okay - i think we've stretched his fragile psyche to a breaking point. He'll just go on and on about his mother again. Its starting to get boring and repetitive.

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: January 05, 2009, 05:04:06 AM »
die wth ur jealousy :)

Ha ha ha- it would be something if you had anything to be jealous of. A  decaying corpse would outmuscle you in any given pose

Try again ya witless moron

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #90 on: January 05, 2009, 05:09:35 AM »
Okay - i think we've stretched his fragile psyche to a breaking point. He'll just go on and on about his mother again. Its starting to get boring and repetitive.

What did you expect? You can't engage in a battle of wits with someone who is so obviously unarmed.
Shame on you for taunting the mentally retarded DL.  ;)

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: January 05, 2009, 05:15:19 AM »
What did you expect? You can't engage in a battle of wits with someone who is so obviously unarmed.
Shame on you for taunting the mentally retarded DL.  ;)

Oh well- crybaby is probably busy bawling his eyes out so I'm going to call it quits.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #92 on: January 05, 2009, 08:24:16 AM »
 :)

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: January 05, 2009, 08:44:03 AM »
threads like this are what make getbig so great lmfao
Team Yates

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #94 on: January 05, 2009, 08:52:15 AM »
:)
What's the old saying? Never trust a man with both a belt and suspenders - as he doesn't even know his own mind.  ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: January 05, 2009, 09:00:09 AM »
What's the old saying? Never trust a man with both a belt and suspenders - as he doesn't even know his own mind.  ;D
lmao

bigguns23

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: January 05, 2009, 09:35:56 AM »
Shalaby's mother gets tired of his constant sexual cravings for her and turns lesbian

haha alah should put that in his huka and smoke it

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: January 05, 2009, 10:55:25 AM »
Nasser at 268 pounds among his best showings

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: January 05, 2009, 11:08:08 AM »