Author Topic: NBC BANS COULTER FOR LIFE  (Read 2920 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: NBC BANS COULTER FOR LIFE
« Reply #50 on: January 07, 2009, 01:58:36 PM »
You can catch pieces of his episodes... illegally.

MSNBC provides "the Countdown" for download every day... great stuff.

makes no difference, if you want to count your webcasts of the countdown you have to be fair and count webcasts of the factor...straight up head to head oreilly beats the man...who cares anyway whatever floats your boat and sets your sail...gezz you ppl feel disrespected or put down b/c oreilly gets better ratings?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #51 on: January 07, 2009, 02:02:58 PM »
makes no difference, if you want to count your webcasts of the countdown you have to be fair and count webcasts of the factor...straight up head to head oreilly beats the man...who cares anyway whatever floats your boat and sets your sail...gezz you ppl feel disrespected or put down b/c oreilly gets better ratings?

I was just making a point that some people watch the whole show on other media besides the TV.

Why do you feel that it in any way is trying to "bash" O'Reilly? It's not.. Why do you feel the need to defend O'Reilly anyway?

I think it's pretty obvious who has the best "ratings", but I also think that it's got much more to do with "Fox News" being a bigger station all total than MSNBC.

I'd be interested in seeing what O'Reilly vs. Larry King would look like.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: January 07, 2009, 02:06:25 PM »
I was just making a point that some people watch the whole show on other media besides the TV.

Why do you feel that it in any way is trying to "bash" O'Reilly? It's not.. Why do you feel the need to defend O'Reilly anyway?

I think it's pretty obvious who has the best "ratings", but I also think that it's got much more to do with "Fox News" being a bigger station all total than MSNBC.

I'd be interested in seeing what O'Reilly vs. Larry King would look like.
im not defending him just pointing out facts same as you...olbeirman is a jackass though and a whiney one at that...oreilly is a drama queen and bull headed but still better than olbeirman anyday of the week.

I looked up the oreilly olbeirman comparison somebody elses turn on the larry king comparison.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: January 07, 2009, 02:06:55 PM »
Isn't Olberman the top rated show in his time slot?

NO HE IS NOT!!!!HE GETS HIS ASS KICKED BY OREILLY EVERY NIGHT!!!THE GUY WON ONE WEEK WHEN OREILLY WAS ON VACATION.HE,LIKE ALL THE OTHERS ON MSNBC GET KILLED NIGHTLY.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: January 07, 2009, 02:15:08 PM »
You can catch pieces of his episodes... illegally.

MSNBC provides "the Countdown" for download every day... great stuff.

Its on basic cable.Who in this country doesnt have basic cable?Its not great stuff.If it was people would watch and NO ONE WATCHES!He failed at radio,on MSNBC ,on football night in America,and he was THE WORST host in the history of ESPN.A smirking sarcastic idiot with ZERO sense of humor.By the way Larry King gets smoked by FOX night in and night out as well.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #55 on: January 07, 2009, 02:18:30 PM »
Its on basic cable.Who in this country doesnt have basic cable?Its not great stuff.If it was people would watch and NO ONE WATCHES!He failed at radio,on MSNBC ,on football night in America,and he was THE WORST host in the history of ESPN.A smirking sarcastic idiot with ZERO sense of humor.By the way Larry King gets smoked by FOX night in and night out as well.

Dude... Today's youth don't watch TV... the get everything from the internet... That's all I'm saying.

I'm not saying that Olbermann is all special... I thought it was weird for him to go from SportCenter to an OpEd show about politics.

Made no sense to me.

I'm just saying I think the idea of  not having to have "television" is a good thing.

That's what the Internet is all about and I appreciate what MSNBC has done with Countdown... If Fox did it with The Factor, I'd download that as well.

You'll have to show me how Larry gets beat up... I'd bet his guests make the ratings more than anything.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #56 on: January 07, 2009, 08:15:16 PM »
There is no comparison between Larry King and the two Stooges Bill and Keith.
He runs an actual talk show where the guests gets the focus. NOT LARRY.
He's kick ass. Almost always great questions, and a wonderful tempo during the interviews that gets the interviewed person to spill the beans.
Gotta love the simple setup of the show to. Very hardcore and basic. It's Larry and the guest basically.
Not all these cheesy graphics that Bill and Keith have to use because they are afraid their viewers will get bored.
Or when there's a graphic memo 'sub-titling' their talking points.
Because they are afraid their viewers might not understand otherwise. ::)
As empty as paradise

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: January 08, 2009, 07:46:58 AM »
Maybe the ACLU will help her out.
R

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #58 on: January 08, 2009, 08:10:19 AM »
He's kick ass. Almost always great questions, and a wonderful tempo during the interviews that gets the interviewed person to spill the beans.
Gotta love the simple setup of the show to. Very hardcore and basic. It's Larry and the guest basically.
Not all these cheesy graphics that Bill and Keith have to use because they are afraid their viewers will get bored.

Kind does get smoked by Fox but Larry doesn't do controversey like Obermann or O'Reily. He throws softballs to his guests. They do get to talk and u do get to actually hear the interview.
L

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: January 08, 2009, 08:52:02 AM »

Im not saying your wrong.Bu the fact is Oreilly smokes him in the ratings.King is good depending on the guest.However,how many times can I see has beens like Suzanne Summers on there?

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #60 on: January 08, 2009, 06:23:06 PM »
Im not saying your wrong.Bu the fact is Oreilly smokes him in the ratings.King is good depending on the guest.However,how many times can I see has beens like Suzanne Summers on there?
Or a few weeks ago when he invited an animal expert who paraded half a fcuking zoo LOL.
The whole fcuking show was animals being showed up.
I love King when he does shit like that. Mixes it up a bit.
IMO, the fact that he's behind in ratings won't make me quit consider him the King of talkshows. 8)
When he brought on the Osteen's he was able to get them to talk open and disclose a lot about how they view things.
   Eg, he got them to showcase very conservative values on fags.
A tough guy like O'Reilly would've probably failed getting them to say those kinds of things.

As empty as paradise

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #61 on: January 08, 2009, 07:55:56 PM »
I wonder how long before it can be posted as fact that she is indeed a post op/tranny...