Author Topic: Palin accuses media of 'personal, salacious' reporting  (Read 10789 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Palin accuses media of 'personal, salacious' reporting
« Reply #50 on: January 11, 2009, 08:58:26 AM »
the problem is that alot of liberal media news got their info from these bloggers and ran the bloggers stories on their news station.

and the conservative shows did the same

get over it

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: January 11, 2009, 09:04:56 AM »
and the conservative shows did the same

get over it
LOL i never saw somebody on fox pushing the story that obama was a muslim or that he wasnt a citizen...all i saw was oreilly and others saying how ignorant and stupid it was...

Again its easy to say get over b/c again your horse won, when the shoe is on the other foot and sooner or later it will be I dont want to hear any bitching from you.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #52 on: January 11, 2009, 09:23:06 AM »
LOL i never saw somebody on fox pushing the story that obama was a muslim or that he wasnt a citizen...all i saw was oreilly and others saying how ignorant and stupid it was...

Again its easy to say get over b/c again your horse won, when the shoe is on the other foot and sooner or later it will be I dont want to hear any bitching from you.

there were plenty of stories and innuendo on Fox and other stations that Obama "might" be a muslim, that he was hiding something, that we didn't know the "real" Obama, questioning his patriotism, his loyalty, etc.... Terrorist Fist Bump anyone??  If you didn't see them you must have not been paying attention.

again - the only one STILL bitching about the media coverage is Palin and she wasn't even the frigging candidate.   She was a token gesture to Religious Nut Bags.   That Gambit failed.   Time to shut up and go away

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #53 on: January 11, 2009, 09:58:55 AM »
LOL dude dont make me list all the palin threads and comments you have made prior to her doing this interview and after the election bro...

What good would it do to list them?

I believed she was not only unprepared and underqualified for the job, but also a liar.

She didn't look one bit preggo in pics where she was 6.5 month, allegedly.  NOBODY in her office knew she was.  No.  Doesn't work like that.  Pregnant women show.  And in all 4 of her other pregnancies, she was as big as a damn house.  Pics prove it.

Oh, and her daughter with the paunch missed 6 months of school due to 'mono' at this same time period ;)

Come on dude, it was a big lie.  Obama knew he coudl beat her without that, and he did.  Everyone with a brain knows she lied about being preggo.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: January 11, 2009, 09:59:53 AM »
LOL i never saw somebody on fox pushing the story that obama was a muslim

HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAA

oh brother, that;s hilarious

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: January 11, 2009, 10:35:00 AM »
there were plenty of stories and innuendo on Fox and other stations that Obama "might" be a muslim, that he was hiding something, that we didn't know the "real" Obama, questioning his patriotism, his loyalty, etc.... Terrorist Fist Bump anyone??  If you didn't see them you must have not been paying attention.

again - the only one STILL bitching about the media coverage is Palin and she wasn't even the frigging candidate.   She was a token gesture to Religious Nut Bags.   That Gambit failed.   Time to shut up and go away
Im not saying there wasnt I personally never saw one, I dont watch hannity though and it wouldnt suprise me if he did but please show me that a host on fox was pushing that obama is a muslim, or that his fist bump makes him a terrorist. I agree with you but again that doesnt justify the personal attacks on her by the media, does it?

What good would it do to list them?

I believed she was not only unprepared and underqualified for the job, but also a liar.

She didn't look one bit preggo in pics where she was 6.5 month, allegedly.  NOBODY in her office knew she was.  No.  Doesn't work like that.  Pregnant women show.  And in all 4 of her other pregnancies, she was as big as a damn house.  Pics prove it.

Oh, and her daughter with the paunch missed 6 months of school due to 'mono' at this same time period ;)

Come on dude, it was a big lie.  Obama knew he coudl beat her without that, and he did.  Everyone with a brain knows she lied about being preggo.
LOL yes her daughter is actually her grand daughter  ::) you moronic jack ass, obama is a secret muslim terrorist too...fuking idiot. YES SHE CHEATED ON HER HUSBAND TOO THE NATIONAL ENQUIRER SAID SO...FUKING IDIOT, HER DAUGHTER IS A GANG BANGING LESBO TOO, FUKING IDIOT.

your stupidity is exceeded only by your ignorance.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #56 on: January 11, 2009, 10:58:52 AM »
Im not saying there wasnt I personally never saw one, I dont watch hannity though and it wouldnt suprise me if he did but please show me that a host on fox was pushing that obama is a muslim, or that his fist bump makes him a terrorist. I agree with you but again that doesnt justify the personal attacks on her by the media, does it?

will you make up your mind.  First you said you never saw the pic I posted. Then you said you saw in many times but just not on TV.

then you said you never saw someone of Fox news pushing the story that Obama was a muslin and now you say it wouldn't suprise you.

......I'm starting to understand.

why don't you just start the Palin crybaby club

seriously man - you're worse than Palin herself

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: January 11, 2009, 11:26:00 AM »
will you make up your mind.  First you said you never saw the pic I posted. Then you said you saw in many times but just not on TV.

then you said you never saw someone of Fox news pushing the story that Obama was a muslin and now you say it wouldn't suprise you.

......I'm starting to understand.

why don't you just start the Palin crybaby club

seriously man - you're worse than Palin herself
STFU and read my posts instead of ASSuming

I never not once saw somebody on fox especially not a HOST push that obama was a muslim, did they report on somebody else saying he was of course, that IS COMPLETLY DIFFERNT THEN ENDORSING THE IGNORANCE LIKE OLBEIRMAN ET AL...No it wouldnt suprise me if hannity did it b/c he is just as ignorant as you or 240 but i dont watch him so i dont know you could remedy that and post a link though.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #58 on: January 11, 2009, 11:47:36 AM »
STFU and read my posts instead of ASSuming

I never not once saw somebody on fox especially not a HOST push that obama was a muslim, did they report on somebody else saying he was of course, that IS COMPLETLY DIFFERNT THEN ENDORSING THE IGNORANCE LIKE OLBEIRMAN ET AL...No it wouldnt suprise me if hannity did it b/c he is just as ignorant as you or 240 but i dont watch him so i dont know you could remedy that and post a link though.

you're cracking up dude

douche the sand out of your vagina and move on with your life

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 11, 2009, 11:48:45 AM »
you're cracking up dude

douche the sand out of your vagina and move on with your life

::) brilliant

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #60 on: January 11, 2009, 11:56:06 AM »
::) brilliant

seriously man - would you like to go over it again point by point

Palin got the same treatment that everyone else did

Fox, CNN and other ran story after story crafted specifically to get a certain segment of the moronic public to question Obama's patriotism, loyalty, etc....

Your take - well you just didn't see it so it must not have happened.

The election is OVER - Palin is dying for attention and the only thing she's got left is to whine about how she was treated unfair

Guess what - LIFE AIN'T FAIR

Can't you at least find something relevent to bitch about?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: January 11, 2009, 12:05:58 PM »
seriously man - would you like to go over it again point by point

Palin got the same treatment that everyone else did

Fox, CNN and other ran story after story crafted specifically to get a certain segment of the moronic public to question Obama's patriotism, loyalty, etc....

Your take - well you just didn't see it so it must not have happened.

The election is OVER - Palin is dying for attention and the only thing she's got left is to whine about how she was treated unfair

Guess what - LIFE AIN'T FAIR

Can't you at least find something relevent to bitch about?
LOL i love how you stick words in my mouth...questioning obamas patriotism, loyalty when sitting a church with a borderline racist pastor, not being truthful about his relationship with ayers...palins daughter is her grand daughter, palins daughters boy friends mom is arrested for drugs i.e. she pals around with drug dealers, palin cheated on her husband...your right they got the same treatment.  ::)

STFU dumb ass this is what this thread is about if you dont like dont post on this thread.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #62 on: January 11, 2009, 12:24:27 PM »
LOL i love how you stick words in my mouth...questioning obamas patriotism, loyalty when sitting a church with a borderline racist pastor, not being truthful about his relationship with ayers...palins daughter is her grand daughter, palins daughters boy friends mom is arrested for drugs i.e. she pals around with drug dealers, palin cheated on her husband...your right they got the same treatment.  ::)

STFU dumb ass this is what this thread is about if you dont like dont post on this thread.

I didn't say YOU said those things about Obama.  I said "Fox, CNN, etc.."

YES - I'm saying they and all other candidate were exposed to the same treatment.   How many times do you need to hear that. 

Everything little thing that someone could stick to them made it onto the "media" somewhere whether it was fair or not

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: January 11, 2009, 12:27:30 PM »
I didn't say YOU said those things about Obama.  I said "Fox, CNN, etc.."

YES - I'm saying they and all other candidate were exposed to the same treatment.   How many times do you need to hear that. 

Everything little thing that someone could stick to them made it onto the "media" somewhere whether it was fair or not
ok my point is that

questioning obamas patriotism, loyalty when sitting a church with a borderline racist pastor, not being truthful about his relationship with ayers...palins daughter is her grand daughter, palins daughters boy friends mom is arrested for drugs i.e. she pals around with drug dealers, palin cheated on her husband...your right they got the same treatment. 

the rumor mill and stories on palin where much more malicious and personal then stories about any other person.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #64 on: January 11, 2009, 12:34:09 PM »
ok my point is that
the rumor mill and stories on palin where much more malicious and personal then stories about any other person.

NO IT WAS NOT

that is my point

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: January 11, 2009, 12:41:07 PM »
NO IT WAS NOT

that is my point
LOL so you think that obama being accused of being muslim, questioning his patriotism is on the same level as questioning the birth of palins latest child, saying she cheated on her husband?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: January 11, 2009, 12:42:16 PM »
dems decided early that a crying Palin admitting her lie, only to prtect her daughter may just backfire and win over the screw-up female vote.

They didn't pull that card.  Didn't need to.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #67 on: January 11, 2009, 12:48:12 PM »
LOL so you think that obama being accused of being muslim, questioning his patriotism is on the same level as questioning the birth of palins latest child, saying she cheated on her husband?

YES -  HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU NEED TO HEAR IT

it's all the same - it's fucking politics

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: January 11, 2009, 01:15:01 PM »
YES -  HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU NEED TO HEAR IT

it's all the same - it's fucking politics
LOL just wanted to clarify...i dont see how anybody can believe that those rumors are on the same scale but to each their own.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #69 on: January 11, 2009, 01:17:01 PM »
LOL just wanted to clarify...i dont see how anybody can believe that those rumors are on the same scale but to each their own.

I'd say that in today's society... It would be easier to be a cheater or an unwed mother than it is to be a muslim, at least when it comes to politics.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: January 11, 2009, 01:23:29 PM »
I'd say that in today's society... It would be easier to be a cheater or an unwed mother than it is to be a muslim, at least when it comes to politics.
maybe but its gotta be alot easier of being accused of being a muslim as oppossed to cheating on your husband, or your daughter being your grand daughter.

and again in my mind those are on totally different levels of personal malicious attacks

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #71 on: January 11, 2009, 01:37:05 PM »
maybe but its gotta be alot easier of being accused of being a muslim as oppossed to cheating on your husband, or your daughter being your grand daughter.

and again in my mind those are on totally different levels of personal malicious attacks

dude - it's all the same - the Obama attacks were just as personal and malicious and probably had more influence on the election in negative way that any the stuff on Palin

Why are you so hung up on this?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: January 11, 2009, 01:40:10 PM »
dude - it's all the same - the Obama attacks were just as personal and malicious and probably had more influence on the election in negative way that any the stuff on Palin

Why are you so hung up on this?
AGAIN this is what this thread is about im not running around like 240 commenting on palin in every other thread...dont want to hear dont post in a thread DEDICATED to how palin believes she was mistreated.

i already agreed with you that to each their own its your opinion they are the same and its mine that they arent.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #73 on: January 11, 2009, 01:48:40 PM »

no doubt and it wasn't just the charge of being a secret muslim

The implication was the he was untrustworthy and a some idiots even thought he was a terrorist which is exactly the message that Palin wanted to convey by saying he palled around with terrorist whenever she was in front of a microphone.

Thank Jebus that the majority of the voting public could see right through that crap although there were plenty of morons who still swallowed it hook line and sinker.

Let's see the videos where crowds of Obama supporters are shouting about Palins child, her knocked up daughter or her alleged affair.

They maybe we might actually have some parity with what Obama had to deal with:

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: January 11, 2009, 01:54:48 PM »
LOL that has nothing to do with what was endorsed by the media...there where plenty of palin ragging by liberal bro...the country is full of idiots who bought in to the rumors 240 is prime example he thinks palins daughter is actually her grand daughter read back over this thread he admits it...the difference is what rumors the media endorsed and the personally malicious nature of them.