Author Topic: anyone on the board that has ate 8000 calories a day or more for a year straight  (Read 5402 times)

Miss Demeanor

• Getbig III
Dunno.  I'm incredibly consistent.  :D

I just care about carrying some size.  I know at 165 I'd look completely diced, but I'm much happier pigging out and just lifting.  I don't try to be a bodybuilder.  Just a guy who stays in okay shape.

You definitely look more muscular in that picture!  I don't remember ever seeing your arms and shoulders that big.  Good work.

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
i've been doing 4000 to 5000 daily for almost a month.  I'm not kidding.  I eat 3-4 pies per week.  Tons of weights, a decent amount of cardio.  Fast food 5 times a week.  1-2 packs of chicken a day on the foreman grill.  lots of those jimmy dean croissant/saus/egg.

perhaps you saw the other night's dinner pics... 2 lasagne rolls, 9 oz chik, 1/4 pie, garlic bread, and a white cholo shake :)

cruising at 198 pound of skinnyfat!

If you are 198lbs then Chick is 300+, Dan is 275 and Ron well . . . we will let that one be.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
I'm usually between 4 and 6K/day but less on the weekends because there's no shakes.

Takes around 4K/day to hold my weight.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
I'm usually between 4 and 6K/day but less on the weekends because there's no shakes.

Takes around 4K/day to hold my weight.

but then youre a beast at 325 pounds with visibile abs and shredded glutes
Z

Mons Venus

i've been doing 4000 to 5000 daily for almost a month.  I'm not kidding.  I eat 3-4 pies per week.  Tons of weights, a decent amount of cardio.  Fast food 5 times a week.  1-2 packs of chicken a day on the foreman grill.  lots of those jimmy dean croissant/saus/egg.

perhaps you saw the other night's dinner pics... 2 lasagne rolls, 9 oz chik, 1/4 pie, garlic bread, and a white cholo shake :)

cruising at 198 pound of skinnyfat!

I feel much better about myself now! ;D

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
but then youre a beast at 325 pounds with visibile abs and shredded glutes

Not even close, LOL!

Only 200lbs but I have a fast metabolism.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
If you are 198lbs then Chick is 300+, Dan is 275 and Ron well . . . we will let that one be.

today, actually 196 on the gym scale

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
must have some dense muscle.  Didn't you used to weigh 250 or so?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
must have some dense muscle.  Didn't you used to weigh 250 or so?

i was 223 at my absolutely most disgusting, but maybe 25% bf there?

My legs are growing like crazy since i've increased the calories greatly, my lower body much bigger proportionately than my upper.  Obviously not anything of quality BBing caliber, of course.  But for me, they're biggest than they've ever been.

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
The pic with you holding the gun.  :D    You were bigger then right?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
The pic with you holding the gun.  :D    You were bigger then right?

yeah, maybe 205-ish there in the gun pic? 

i was a fat fvck.  back then i thought i was the shit.  much more humble now.  I still get pwned by most serious trainers in my gym.  I am just happy to be improving against my former self :)