Author Topic: Let's talk about being in LOVE  (Read 11176 times)

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
Re: Let's talk about being in LOVE
« Reply #50 on: January 09, 2009, 02:57:25 PM »
and I promised her no more doing lines off strippers asses ;D

Shoot, I didn't know that was considered cheating. Oh, oh....

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #51 on: January 09, 2009, 02:58:30 PM »
I've laid it all out today.  I'm sure I could be owned by just about everyone from now till doomsday but I can honstly say I don't care.

I would never own you wiggs.

You are a real man for expressing your true feelings about LOVE.

Much respect.  :)
No doubt about it...

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #52 on: January 09, 2009, 02:58:37 PM »
I've never cheated on my wife until she cheated on me when I was in Korea, for a year. 
That was four years ago.  All was forgiven but not forgotten.  I went on a spree of guiltess fucking with some skanks.  It meant nothing.  I truly love this women and have for the last five years and it hurts my heart that I can't be with her.  It would obviously be very stupid to leave one and go to the other.  I don't speak to her much anymore because it literally makes me sick to my stomach and depressed.  But I know life must go on....She thinks I'm pissed at her now so I must make the call and suck it up and pretend to be happy.  I was very happy for her when she announced she was pregnant but I must admit it crushed my world because I felt it should have been us but it's my fault. :'(

Her name is Trish... :'(

Stavios

« Reply #53 on: January 09, 2009, 02:58:53 PM »
I've laid it all out today.  I'm sure I could be owned by just about everyone from now till doomsday but I can honstly say I don't care.

It's Ok Wiggs.
You are under my protection now, nobody will try to own you

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: January 09, 2009, 02:59:12 PM »

Don't worry dude. 99% of the guys here have had the same type of problems if they admit it or not.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #55 on: January 09, 2009, 02:59:34 PM »
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Wiggs,,,,,,

I have been in a very similar situation.....

U NEEEEEED to kill it completely......not even friends.. the less contact the better......DON't be lookin at her photos....

It will take maybe a couple of years......just hang in there,.....

So long as ur still friends.....ur feelings will still be there...

U need her completely out of ur life...
I don't think I can my friend, better yet, I don't think I want to.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #56 on: January 09, 2009, 03:00:00 PM »
Shoot, I didn't know that was considered cheating. Oh, oh....
Trust me Ive tried to convince her that oral sex and those sort of things wasn't cheating, but she doesn't buy it. ;D

Stavios

« Reply #57 on: January 09, 2009, 03:00:38 PM »
Don't worry dude. 99% of the guys here have had the same type of problems if they admit it or not.

right on Mass zero-four

right on

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #58 on: January 09, 2009, 03:02:43 PM »
Have you ever thought about being proactive and solving this problem once and for all and killing her?

jt
TEAM Nasser

Balloon

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: January 09, 2009, 03:02:59 PM »

Takes a big man to admit to something like that....much better than keeping it all "bottled up"

The first thing u HAVE TO ACCEPT.....is that she can no longer be ANY part of your life or your thoughts.
This will be very hard to come to terms with at first.....I know it was for me.

Burn the photos, delete her number.

At first you may think u will NEVER be able to get her outta ur head.

But Remember, TIME HEALS EVERYTHING....you have a loving wife at home.

It's not gonna be an easy ride.....but i can be 100% sure that 2-3 years of NO CONTACT will make the memory of her much more FAINT in your mind..... and you will be able to move on......

It won;t be an easy ride
.....however just think about what you have at the moment!

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: January 09, 2009, 03:03:06 PM »

In all seriousness Wiggs, you have to let the other woman go.  No calls, nothing.  That's the only way.  Otherwise talking to her will further fuel those emotions that are eating at you.  You need to make a decision.  A really tough one.  Its one woman or the other.  Sorry to put it to you, but you do need to make that decision.  And sometimes the grass is now always greener brother.

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #61 on: January 09, 2009, 03:04:31 PM »
Listen to all you guys.  I had no idea there were so many emotional cripples on getbig...

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #62 on: January 09, 2009, 03:05:01 PM »
Damn i feel you Wiggs. But Teh Stav is right to a degree. Stav my man...i think you are talkin about people who are broken up. But this is a different situation all together. First off, he isnt mad at her or no shit so he cant just dead the situation. Then he already has a cheating wife and he didnt forget the  shit. So i would say this. Boom You only get 1 chance at true love. you could be wastin time with your wife when you could be with your 1 true love...

But thats a maybe...

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #63 on: January 09, 2009, 03:05:42 PM »
In all seriousness Wiggs, you have to let the other woman go.  No calls, nothing.  That's the only way.  Otherwise talking to her will further fuel those emotions that are eating at you.  You need to make a decision.  A really tough one.  Its one woman or the other.  Sorry to put it to you, but you do need to make that decision.  And sometimes the grass is now always greener brother.

But sometimes it is

Balloon

• Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: January 09, 2009, 03:06:02 PM »
BINGO,

Wiggs, ur killin urself at the moment. this kinda stress will drag and drag.

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #65 on: January 09, 2009, 03:07:20 PM »

Then are you willing to take the plunge? To see if it works out with you and her. You'd not be the first to get divorced. Is it fair to 'occupy' your wife while you really have stronger feelings for someone else, and it's no puppy love after five years. At the end of the day you need to follow your heart. I'd suggest making sure she is really committed to make it work (as far as that's possible.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #66 on: January 09, 2009, 03:07:23 PM »
There is some solid information in this thread. Thanks for contributing guys.  :)

Balloon

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: January 09, 2009, 03:07:45 PM »
But sometimes it is

It is a huge decision on Wiggs part....LIFE CHANGING.

but from the sounds of it,,,,,it really is true love.

Stavios

« Reply #68 on: January 09, 2009, 03:08:55 PM »
Damn i feel you Wiggs. But Teh Stav is right to a degree. Stav my man...i think you are talkin about people who are broken up. But this is a different situation all together. First off, he isnt mad at her or no shit so he cant just dead the situation. Then he already has a cheating wife and he didnt forget the  shit. So i would say this. Boom You only get 1 chance at true love. you could be wastin time with your wife when you could be with your 1 true love...

But thats a maybe...

I didn't get that part.
I can really give advice, cause in Wiggs's situation, I would never let the wife come back in the first place.

what's the point in a relationship where you won't ever trust the other person ?  :-\

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #69 on: January 09, 2009, 03:10:52 PM »
Have you ever thought about being proactive and solving this problem once and for all and killing her?

jt

Solid advice from a solid poster.  :)
No doubt about it...

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #70 on: January 09, 2009, 03:12:38 PM »
I'm not willing to make such a big decision either way.

Stav, I trust my wife now.  She made a huge mistake.  During the time all that was going on, the ground work for our friendship was already laid and her sticking by when I was at my lowest made a huge difference.

Balloon

• Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: January 09, 2009, 03:12:54 PM »
I didn't get that part.
I can really give advice, cause in Wiggs's situation, I would never let the wife come back in the first place.

what's the point in a relationship where you won't ever trust the other person ?  :-\
NO point, other than if u like to argue alot then have "make up sex" with ur partner  ;D
Not really sustainable long term, unless you love drama....

But in Wiggs case, its not about cheating or drama....its about him being in love with another woman, and NEEDING TO MAKE A DECISION, or being eternally tormented.

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: January 09, 2009, 03:13:15 PM »
I've never cheated on my wife until she cheated on me when I was in Korea, for a year. 
That was four years ago.  All was forgiven but not forgotten.  I went on a spree of guiltess fucking with some skanks.  It meant nothing.  I truly love this women and have for the last five years and it hurts my heart that I can't be with her.  It would obviously be very stupid to leave one and go to the other.  I don't speak to her much anymore because it literally makes me sickto my stomach and depressed.  But I know life must go on....She thinks I'm pissed at her now so I must make the call and suck it up and pretend to be happy.  I was very happy for her when she announced she was pregnant but I must admit it crushed my world because I felt it should have been us but it's my fault. :'(

Her name is Trish... :'(

Crap Wiggs, you're like opening up to us and chit. Getting all sensitive and stuff and showing us a side of you we've never seen before. Especially on this, one of the most ruthless and unforgiving boards on the net. Usually people get reamed for stuff like this. I did about relating my horrible experience with clowns. And I deserved it. I don't know what to say. My first instinct is to mock you and degrade you. But that's my first instinct for everything unless it requires brutal violence. But I think you touch something. Something deep in all of us. It makes me almost want to be your friend and almost hang out with you until you stop buying me drinks. Hey, my brother (and I mean that in a rather distant and uncomfortable way), thanks for sharing.

BTW, I had angry unconsensual anal once with a girl named Trish. She called me a pig and said I was going to hell. I did my evil laugh and pounded my chest. Good times then.

Hope this helps.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #73 on: January 09, 2009, 03:13:36 PM »
I didn't get that part.

yeah bro she cheated on him...thats soome messed up stuff..she had her chance and messed up. now its time to roll

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #74 on: January 09, 2009, 03:14:28 PM »

jt

This is excellent!