Author Topic: Can you call yourself an "American", if you are WILLING your president to fail  (Read 6095 times)

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
Bush inherited a recession, was forced into a war that Clinton could have easily stopped.  Bush gets blamed for a lot of shit that should have been taken care of by the previous administration.

I know that the situation that this country is in is not all of Bush's fault.
He made some mistakes, that's why you have advisors.  Too bad his were full of shit.
Sandra

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
as I said divided we fall.

Why is no one acknowledging the fact that the dems wanted the conservatives to fail?  Its like the libs shit doesn't stink now.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
Why is no one acknowledging the fact that the dems wanted the conservatives to fail?  Its like the libs shit doesn't stink now.

"the dems wanted conservatives to fail".kind of a blanket statement don't you think?and could you be more specific.
DAWG

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
I know that the situation that this country is in is not all of Bush's fault.
He made some mistakes, that's why you have advisors.  Too bad his were full of shit.
Sandra

People remember Osama Bin Laden for his 9/11 attacks.  They quickly forget the embassy bombings in africa, they quickly forget that in 1998 he was on the FBI's top ten most wanted list.  They forget the original WTC attacks.  We also forget Clinton had several opportunities to take out Osama.  How quickly our memories fade.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Nobody wanted Bush to fail , the country was united 100% behind Bush after 9/11 ,but then he started a war with the wrong country and ........................ ........................ ........................ ...............etc.

Bullshit.

Democrats had it in for him since 2000, when they claimed he stole the election. Then, even a few months into the war with Iraq they were already calling it the second Vietnam and claimed we could not win. Now, they (Democrats) shy away from talking about Iraq. All they say is how much the war cost. Really? Who would have thought that a war could cost money and lives. There is a reason it is called "war".

Now try to keep up snappy. My original comment was political in nature. Regarding Liberals and the Democratic party. Do you understand?

John W

• Getbig II
I'm am a non American,

Regardless of whether you like Obama or not, HE IS YOUR NEW PRESIDENT.

So...

It baffles me why some people are almost praying that he WILL FAIL......

just so they can say "I TOLD YOU SO"

WTF is that?

Failing what??? exactly?

Drama Queen

• Getbig IV
  • "Silence is argument carried on by other means''
Bullshit.

Democrats had it in for him since 2000, when they claimed he stole the election. Then, even a few months into the war with Iraq they were already calling it the second Vietnam and claimed we could not win. Now, they (Democrats) shy away from talking about Iraq. All they say is how much the war cost. Really? Who would have thought that a war could cost money and lives. There is a reason it is called "war".

Now try to keep up snappy. My original comment was political in nature. Regarding Liberals and the Democratic party. Do you understand?
You jumped from 2000 to 2003 , ;D

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
You jumped from 2000 to 2003 , ;D

Anyone care to address the osama bin laden issue?

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Another thing. Whether you think Iraq was the wrong country to attack or not, it doesn't excuse hoping that USA failed. I thinks it is unforgiveable to hope that American soldiers lost that war. That is what a lot of Democrats and their constituents wanted.  Now you idiots act like that never happened.  LOL!!!

You must have missed the 24 hour a day critique of the war by CNN, people comparing Bush to Hitler and comparing USA to Nazi Germany. Where the hell were you people the past 4 years?

Democrats, Liberals, they all wanted Bush to fail. Period. Now you have a Liberal passing himself off as a conservative and you are criticizing any Republican who hopes that he fails?  I hope he doesn't fail, but if some people do, how are they different than the Democrats who hated Bush since 2000?

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Anyone care to address the osama bin laden issue?

Yeah, fat boy Clinton was more occupied getting his 2 incher blown then going after him when he had the chance.

Anything else?

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
Yeah, fat boy Clinton was more occupied getting his 2 incher blown then going after him when he had the chance.

Anything else?

QFT

The war in afghanistan could have been stopped before it got started.  Clinton was too lazy to do anything about Osama.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
QFT

The war in afghanistan could have been stopped before it got started.  Clinton was too lazy to do anything about Osama.

so it's all Clinton's fault? ::)please..you don't think we can keep looking back to some of bush seniors mistakes.or Regans for that matter.your bias opinion blinds you from looking at history in an objective manner.
DAWG

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
so it's all Clinton's fault? ::)please..you don't think we can keep looking back to some of bush seniors mistakes.or Regans for that matter.your bias opinion blinds you from looking at history in an objective manner.

Nice skipping to conclusions.  Just making an example.  Osama was a threat to this country for many years before G.W. took office.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Nice skipping to conclusions.  Just making an example.  Osama was a threat to this country for many years before G.W. took office.

Which President funded Al Qaeda during the Afghanistan war against the USSR?

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
I'm am a non American,

So...

WTF is that?

America as we knew it doesnt exist anymore, so it aint saying much...

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
I didn't vote for Obama, but I pray he does a fantastic job.  I took me a long time to come to terms with the fact that Bush was not a good president.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
I didn't vote for Obama, but I pray he does a fantastic job.  I took me a long time to come to terms with the fact that Bush was not a good president.
Hmm. You have never struck me a slow learner. Is there something, MOS?

laurion

• Getbig III
as I said divided we fall.

for truth.....

Mobil

• Getbig IV
i believe alot of democrat americans wanted bush to fail from teh start of his first term... are they american?
real men= no rubbers

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
i believe alot of democrat americans wanted bush to fail from teh start of his first term... are they american?

Really? I don't think so at all... I'd be willing to wager that is completely false.

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
I'm am a non American,

So...

WTF is that?

They can call themselves whatever they want; Sean Hannity tells anyone who calls his radio show, "You're a great American."

The Coach

it doesn't matter what he does, the haters will always hate

heck "the coach" was already blaming him for shit before he took office

E

I did? How in the hell can I blame him when he hasn't even done anything yet?

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
I did? How in the hell can I blame him when he hasn't even done anything yet?

Good! Then at least you have an open mind to the changes coming around the corner. 

The Coach

Coach = Biggest hypocrate in the history of  Getbig

Why? Find me one post that I ever wrote where I said I wanted him to fail. As a matter of fact I stated quite the contrary. Are you trying to tell me because I don't agree with his proposed policies I'm a hypocrate? If I'm a hypocrate for not agreeing with him on his proposed policies then you can kiss my hairy Italian bean bag.

The Coach

Good! Then at least you have an open mind to the changes coming around the corner. 

As long as the change is good and makes sense fine, I'll be behind him 100%.