Author Topic: Can you call yourself an "American", if you are WILLING your president to fail  (Read 6112 times)

Boost

• Getbig V
I'm am a non American,

Regardless of whether you like Obama or not, HE IS YOUR NEW PRESIDENT.

So...

It baffles me why some people are almost praying that he WILL FAIL......

just so they can say "I TOLD YOU SO"

WTF is that?

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
If he fails, what will happen to this country? 

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
I'm am a non American,

So...

WTF is that?

ever heard of the phrase divided we fall?thats whats happening to us.
DAWG

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
You are not talking about Coach are you?

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
AS LONG AS YOU HAVE YOUR PAPER WORK YOU CAN

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
I'm am a non American,

So...

People also get jealous at neighbors and/or family members who have hit the lottery... :-\

WTF is that?

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Those people hoping that he fucks up are fucking idiots. I mean it's one thing to express a political opinion but they act as though this country sliding into further trouble in his hands would make their dreams come true.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
it doesn't matter what he does, the haters will always hate

heck "the coach" was already blaming him for shit before he took office

E
E

PTB

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Well, apparently Rush Limbaugh has already said he wants him to fail.

http://thinkprogress.org/2009/01/20/limbaugh-obama-fail/

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
it doesn't matter what he does, the haters will always hate

heck "the coach" was already blaming him for shit before he took office

E

This shit literally has me in tears.  The dems are so butt hurt about the past 8 years bush has been president.  Now the dems are in office and the repubs are butt hurt.  Its all a game.  People blame bush for everything that has happened these past few years, and act like obama is the next coming of Jesus H. Christ.  Its all so damn humorous.

Method101

• Getbig V
I want him to fail. I'm fed up of seeing black people screeming on my television because some halfbreed with the middle name "Hussein" became president of the USA.

What's even more pathetic is the white people saying "it's a beautifull moment" etc.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
I want him to fail. I'm fed up of seeing black people screeming on my television because some halfbreed with the middle name "Hussein" became president of the USA.

What's even more pathetic is the white people saying "it's a beautifull moment" etc.

You should be ecstatic man... Now, if any black man tells you that he can't succeed because he's oppressed, you can tell him to shut the fuck up because a black man CAN and IS the President of the United States, the most powerful man in the world... period.

You should think it's a great day to be white actually.

Drama Queen

• Getbig IV
  • "Silence is argument carried on by other means''
Coach = Biggest hypocrate in the history of  Getbig

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
I don't want him to fail, even though i didn't vote for him.  I hope we all come out millionaires with no problems after his term.  Somehow i just think it'll be more of the same.  But at least he's got a big cock and can dunk a basketball.
Deep Tissue Massage

Method101

• Getbig V
You should be ecstatic man... Now, if any black man tells you that he can't succeed because he's oppressed, you can tell him to shut the fuck up because a black man CAN and IS the President of the United States, the most powerful man in the world... period.

they will always find a fucking way to victimize themselves.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I'm am a non American,

So...

WTF is that?

Hmmm, where was this logic from the Democrats when Bush was re-elected in 2004? Or really towards any other president? Are Liberals going to take it easy on Barack because he is black?

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

LOL. That is the truth.

Drama Queen

• Getbig IV
  • "Silence is argument carried on by other means''
Hmmm, where was this logic from the Democrats when Bush was re-elected in 2004? Or really towards any other president? Are Liberals going to take it easy on Barack because he is black?

Nobody wanted Bush to fail , the country was united 100% behind Bush after 9/11 ,but then he started a war with the wrong country and ........................ ........................ ........................ ...............etc.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
they will always find a fucking way to victimize themselves.

Let them... and every time... Say, YOU CAN BE ANYTHING in the US... so shut the fuck up.

That's what I'm gonna tell all of my relatives who EVER pull the race card on me ever again.

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
Nobody wanted Bush to fail , the country was united 100% behind Bush after 9/11 ,but then he started a war with the wrong country and ........................ ........................ ........................ ...............etc.

Bush inherited a recession, was forced into a war that Clinton could have easily stopped.  Bush gets blamed for a lot of shit that should have been taken care of by the previous administration.

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV

I really wish some of you would learn your history.  Why would you want a country to live in to fail?

The real question should be, are any of you people that want this country to fail leaving to live somewhere else?
Sandra

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.

jimmy...by African standard's all AAs are mixed, mutes or half.  Maybe you could tap into the fall capacity of your brain power and surpass him.  Then...you'd be looking back at him which would be no problem.    
Oh...Monica!

big L dawg

• Getbig V
I don't want him to fail, even though i didn't vote for him.  I hope we all come out millionaires with no problems after his term.  Somehow i just think it'll be more of the same.  But at least he's got a big cock and can dunk a basketball.

hope were all millionaires?not settin the bar to high are we?
DAWG

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
I really wish some of you would learn your history.  Why would you want a country to live in to fail?

The real question should be, are any of you people that want this country to fail leaving to live somewhere else?
Sandra

Remember, you libs have been complaining the past 8 years, wanting the conservatives to fail.  Now its flipped.  You seriously crack me up.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
Remember, you libs have been complaining the past 8 years, wanting the conservatives to fail.  Now its flipped.  You seriously crack me up.

as I said divided we fall.
DAWG