Author Topic: Can you call yourself an "American", if you are WILLING your president to fail  (Read 6108 times)

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
90%+ of african-american voters vote democrat every time.

I think obama's skin color was a big deal to some, but it didn't change the numbers all that much.

18% of republicans who voted in 2004 staying home - because mccain was a lib and palin was a clod - well, that did seem to matter.

Do you think if instead of mccain, someone like romney ran the election would have been different?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Do you think if instead of mccain, someone like romney ran the election would have been different?

yeah, i think romney probably would have won.  with the economy tanking, why mccain didn't choose romney was beyond me.  The "Romney Plan", the VP-nominee's plan for economic solution, would have been a hit.

instead, he ignored the guy he didn't like, and went with the eye candy.  Admit it.  That's all Palin was - a 2-sided ploy to motivate religious base and try to win vaginia votes.  her first speech "we can do it girls!" or whatever jibberish... it was pretty obvious what she was doing.

Anyway, yeah... mit would have taken away the youth factor from obama.

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
yeah, i think romney probably would have won.  with the economy tanking, why mccain didn't choose romney was beyond me.  The "Romney Plan", the VP-nominee's plan for economic solution, would have been a hit.

instead, he ignored the guy he didn't like, and went with the eye candy.  Admit it.  That's all Palin was - a 2-sided ploy to motivate religious base and try to win vaginia votes.  her first speech "we can do it girls!" or whatever jibberish... it was pretty obvious what she was doing.

Anyway, yeah... mit would have taken away the youth factor from obama.

For about 2 weeks palin was a good choice.  For those two weeks all the hillary voters loved palin, and then they woke up.  The repub ticket was so weak this go round.  I had to vote for my boy bob barr.