Author Topic: Ok, I Gave Him a Chance  (Read 16058 times)

slacker

• Getbig V
Re: Ok, I Gave Him a Chance
« Reply #125 on: January 23, 2009, 07:49:56 PM »
got a job yet or are you still selling purses on ebay?

wanna compare degrees?
oh you meant that kind of degree  yeah i got that too jigga what
I

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #126 on: January 23, 2009, 08:06:45 PM »
Your coment shows your ignorance.  Pres Bush protected the US from terrorists. His tough stance made the terrorists think before they came after us again.  That's much dif than killing unborn babies.  Think before you write.

It must be a terrible thing to live in fear.
a

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: January 23, 2009, 08:07:59 PM »
bush eats cockmeat
I

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #128 on: January 23, 2009, 08:15:38 PM »
Your coment shows your ignorance.  Pres Bush protected the US from terrorists. His tough stance made the terrorists think before they came after us again. 

yes...you are absolutely correct. We have terrorists shaking in their boots ::).....they definitely think twice before blowing themselves up

You have no grasp of the mentality of our enemy.

"Terrorists" one and only ideal is to destroy our way of life.......no threat would ever deter a person that is willing to die for their cause....

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #129 on: January 23, 2009, 08:54:03 PM »

hahahahahahhahaha MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOKIE!!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #130 on: January 23, 2009, 09:03:11 PM »
Not only that, he's signed a death warrant for millions of babies. Screw him.

Who cares?  Abortion is a non-issue designed to distract from the actual serious issues facing us.  Abortion is something for the kids to argue about while the adults decide the important things.
Ron: "I am lazy."

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #131 on: January 23, 2009, 09:04:54 PM »

Who cares?  Abortion is a non-issue designed to distract from the actual serious issues facing us.  Abortion is something for the kids to argue about while the adults decide the important things.
I think you fit under Mr. Warhawk  :)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: January 23, 2009, 09:18:29 PM »
Abortion is muder.

The child feels the pain. You can see it screaming in films etc. Silent scream.

I dare you to google image abortion. Horrific

most abortions are done before the nervous system is fully wired or developed, not sure how much embryology you have studied but if done in the early stages of the first trimester it feels no pain, even sometimes into the second trimester.

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
« Reply #133 on: January 23, 2009, 09:26:25 PM »
I picture Coach between training his superstar "clients" with.....

a radio with Rush on it....sitting atop of a tv with the 700 club on mute...

All the info you would ever need ::)

My thoughts exactly! When is the republican party realize that Rush Limbaugh is a fukin idiot?????? Nevermind.....same people loved Sarah Palin....the biggest idiot we've seen on a political stage in our lifetime... ;D
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

The Coach

« Reply #134 on: January 23, 2009, 10:47:43 PM »
"It's a slab of meat"

"It's not a baby until it's out of the Pusssy?"

Man, there are some SERIOUSLY fucked up demented people on here not to mention the rest of the libs who are actually in favor of this.

The Coach

« Reply #135 on: January 23, 2009, 10:56:09 PM »
I would be a dad if it wans't for abortion so thank god for that.

Your a perfect example of why they should have law against abortion. Obama just signed law to make legal for birth control if you want to get right down to it. If a baby late term and the mother decides she can't handle being a mother, then just kill it? How about adoption?

Your the dumb f**k who had sex with her, if she would have decided to have it would you have ran or take responsibility? Also, she was also the dumb f**k who spread her legs. If she didn't want to risk getting pregnant she should keep her legs shut.

What the matter, is that just too much commonsense for this fucking board?

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #136 on: January 23, 2009, 10:58:47 PM »
Not to worry. obama can't order as many babies killed with a scalpel, as bush did with napalm.
right he will just let botched abortion babies to live out the rest of their life alone and struggling until they die
Jennifer

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #137 on: January 23, 2009, 11:05:24 PM »
Your a perfect example of why they should have law against abortion. Obama just signed law to make legal for birth control if you want to get right down to it. If a baby late term and the mother decides she can't handle being a mother, then just kill it? How about adoption?

Your the dumb f**k who had sex with her, if she would have decided to have it would you have ran or take responsibility? Also, she was also the dumb f**k who spread her legs. If she didn't want to risk getting pregnant she should keep her legs shut.

What the matter, is that just too much commonsense for this fucking board?
Yea.... it is soo common sense it is above all of us and you are the only smart guy here  ::). Sex takes two. Why are you putting all the blame and responsibility on the woman? Why are you calling him a dumb fuck? At least he wasn't a big enough of a moron to get addicted to coke and speed. Hell, you have been married 4 times, are a self admitted ex drug addict, and have been abusive to one of your ex wives correct? Looks like you are the idiot.

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #138 on: January 23, 2009, 11:12:21 PM »
I am generally against abortion but I am definitely against late-term abortions.  I don't think it is fair to say she was a dumb-fk for spreading her legs...but I don't see any rason for partial birth abortions to be legal.   
Jennifer

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
« Reply #139 on: January 23, 2009, 11:13:01 PM »
At least he wasn't a big enough of a moron to get addicted to coke and speed. Hell, you have been married 4 times, are a self admitted ex drug addict, and have been abusive to one of your ex wives correct? Looks like you are the idiot.

That should be the new Wikipedia definition of " lunatic, hardcore conservative republican of 2008" ...LOL  ;D ;D
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #140 on: January 23, 2009, 11:14:59 PM »
I am generally against abortion but I am definitely against late-term abortions.  I don't think it is fair to say she was a dumb-fk for spreading her legs...but I don't see any rason for partial birth abortions to be legal.   
Mother is raped and by having the baby she has a 20% chance to live? This isn't a good enough reason for you? Why should someone have to lose a mother/ wife/ sister/ friend/ etc because they were raped and a law isn't flexible. This isn't a black and white area.

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #141 on: January 23, 2009, 11:17:03 PM »
coach- its people like you that have fucked the USA up. Not presidents. Dumb country red necks with no brains and no ability to be able to think and operate as a part of a social structure.

maybe you are annoyed about the right to choose because you, yourself were an abortion?

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #142 on: January 23, 2009, 11:19:26 PM »
Coach, if you had a daughter and she was raped and the baby had downs syndrome, you would still be against abortion? Or would you just say to her "should have kept your legs closed, slut?"

I guarantee you if you we're put into the situation some of these women are, you wouldn't be so arrogant/ignorant.
No doubt about it...

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #143 on: January 23, 2009, 11:26:28 PM »
Mother is raped and by having the baby she has a 20% chance to live? This isn't a good enough reason for you? Why should someone have to lose a mother/ wife/ sister/ friend/ etc because they were raped and a law isn't flexible. This isn't a black and white area.

For a partial birth abortion???  For one it is called the morning after pill if you are raped which stops an egg from implanting.  Also you have months and months to go through wiht an abortion.  Have you ever read what a partial birth abortion is??

http://www.nrlc.org/ABORTION/pba/diagram.html 

Take a look.  At this point the baby can sustain life outside of the womb...I never said a women shouldn't have rights (though I am against it for myself) I understand that in some circumstances it makes sense.

btw they have also been found to have NO impact on the life of the mother when done at this late of a term

Jennifer

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #144 on: January 23, 2009, 11:30:09 PM »
Coach, if you had a daughter and she was raped and the baby had downs syndrome, you would still be against abortion? Or would you just say to her "should have kept your legs closed, slut?"

I guarantee you if you we're put into the situation some of these women are, you wouldn't be so arrogant/ignorant.

you and leafy are completely owning Coach...its hilarious to see his dumb ass dodging around trying to find comebacks.

I guarantee that babies that are born and, for whatever reason arent wanted- or are even not quite loved with every bone in their parent's body- are walking time bombs and more of a risk to society than the moral argument of termination.

theres some angry mofos going around that werent brought up right...we dont want to add to that now do we?...i see abortion as being ultra responsible and having the guts to make a very important, and in many cases difficult decision.

For many people it is very traumatic and something they never forget.

all this crap talk acting like the person who decides is doing it for convenience, or using it as an out..and even worse, like having a person carry a child as punishment for the act of sex....

and you say what is unethical and cruel?

why not bring out the keel haul, lashes, or a good 'ol stoning?...

hey, and if they're black, lets chase 'em with pitchforks!!..yeeee  haaaawwww..

USA....USA....USA...USA. ..

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #145 on: January 23, 2009, 11:35:58 PM »
For a partial birth abortion???  For one it is called the morning after pill if you are raped which stops an egg from implanting.  Also you have months and months to go through wiht an abortion.  Have you ever read what a partial birth abortion is??

http://www.nrlc.org/ABORTION/pba/diagram.html 

Take a look.  At this point the baby can sustain life outside of the womb...I never said a women shouldn't have rights (though I am against it for myself) I understand that in some circumstances it makes sense.

btw they have also been found to have NO impact on the life of the mother when done at this late of a term

that pill doesnt always work and you're missing the point. The scenario was brought up as a specific example to show how such an approach applied exclusivley would include many extreme circumstances. And so, the only roll back would be for judgement to be made in each case...and who has the right to make that decision?..answer: no one. On one hand, you want freedom of speech, and right to bear arms and so on..but you dont have right to your own bodies?- you're kidding me, right?...

if the decision cannot be made by a third party, then there's one person left... you.

Its funny about these anti abortion people..they carry on yet dont do anything that is socially worthwhile. I also suspect that none of them have had to either choose, or been involved with a person who has had to- for whatever reason.

like i said, its the responsible thing to do in my opinion. not the opposite.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #146 on: January 23, 2009, 11:52:22 PM »
What amazes me with so many people is you are faced with so much shit that can affect all of you, yet you are concerned about abortions?!

Religion and politics don't mix.
No doubt about it...

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #147 on: January 23, 2009, 11:55:25 PM »
What amazes me with so many people is you are faced with so much shit that can affect all of you, yet you are concerned about abortions?!

Religion and politics don't mix.

I am concerned about a lot of "shit"  it is good to have beliefs and opinions and stand up for what you believe in.  Its kind of what America is all about.
Jennifer

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #148 on: January 24, 2009, 12:01:22 AM »
I am concerned about a lot of "shit"  it is good to have beliefs and opinions and stand up for what you believe in.  Its kind of what America is all about.

That's fine.

I'm more talking about the hardcore christians who vote for people based solely on their opinions/views on abortions.

Like i said, there are far more relevant things that the average person should be concerned about...
No doubt about it...

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: January 24, 2009, 12:08:10 AM »
Coach you are one stupid fucking girl.

If these women didn't have abortions they would just end up having to leech atleast $200,000 of taxpayers money to bring up the child from 0-16. And if the women are prepared to have an abortion it dosen't say much for the kind of upbringing the child would be getting anyway so it's better that they are never brought into the world.

What if a woman is raped, you think she should be forced to have a baby? it's her fucking body you stupid girl, women should 100% have the right to do what they want with it untill it becomes dangerous to their health to have an abortion.