Author Topic: Matt C - does he deserve to post on GB again?  (Read 11479 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Should Matt C be freed? VOTE!
« Reply #50 on: February 07, 2009, 02:51:45 AM »
Let Matt C Out!!!!

holy crap, you are king of the most wacked pics.  German board? lol?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: February 07, 2009, 02:53:34 AM »
somebody post that on stormfront, I have to see the reaction.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: February 07, 2009, 02:54:23 AM »
somebody post that on stormfront, I have to see the reaction.

hahah I wanted to do the same thing :D

But its a photoshop and the guys over there are not all idiots

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: February 07, 2009, 02:58:52 AM »
hahah I wanted to do the same thing :D

But its a photoshop and the guys over there are not all idiots
are you sure, it looks legit.  If not my bust.

actually the guys over there are idiots  ;D

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: February 07, 2009, 03:02:06 AM »
are you sure, it looks legit.  If not my bust.

actually the guys over there are idiots :D

oh they are but some of them are pretty smart, what makes them scarier, I have some "old" friends over there, some guys from Germany when I was in that
"movement" I don't post or have anything to do with that movement anymore since 10 more years they scare the shit out of me totaly radicals

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #55 on: February 07, 2009, 03:45:21 AM »
i wonder who they 8 are who won't let it go ;D
tank u jesus

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #56 on: February 07, 2009, 04:05:18 AM »
Let Matt C Out!!!!

LOL. If a White supremacist organization is forced to enroll blacks then maybe it's time they folded their tent and went home.

/that guy: he's doin' it wrong

Stavios

« Reply #57 on: February 07, 2009, 05:40:50 AM »
Bring back Matt Cock !

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #58 on: February 07, 2009, 06:13:31 AM »
It's "Time for a change" so I voted. You can say I , "rocked the vote."

"Vote or die"
U

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #59 on: February 07, 2009, 06:29:14 AM »
The whole IQ and racial inferiority threads got out of hand and ended up making this site look like some kind of Neo Nazi site with all these appeals to eugenics and science to justify constantly putting down people.
Don't get me wrong I think we are all racist and prone to these kind of intolerant thoughts at times and I think most of us are at least partly racist here....but these guys who take it to this level are something else.

The kind of shit he kept posting belonged on Stormfront or the like. The G&O section of a bodybuilding website does not need constant racial debates running into tens of pages with the same shit spewed back and forth. You all say Matt speaks the truth etc but the guy is a reader and poster of neo nazi websites and does have extreme views and wants to try to push his agenda. Like I said, save it for the Nazi sites he posts on.

That said, he is a bright guy and can post interestingly about bodybuilding so if he can stick to that then he could contribute, I guess. His posting the pic of Ron was dumb though and deeply disrespectful. Problem is that people don't understand that this site does have lines drawn in sand. Ron is a very tolerant and genuinely nice guy but he is proud of being Jewish and lost family to the Nazi regime (a regime often glorified here). He lets a lot of anti-Semitic stuff stay on here but thinking you can keep using a Jewish guy's site to peddle your  persist anti-Semitism and paranoia for year after year is clearly delusionite.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #60 on: February 07, 2009, 07:04:30 AM »
Summary: MattC is an idiot.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #61 on: February 07, 2009, 07:14:15 AM »
"The Worldwide Pattern of IQ Scores. East Asians average higher on IQ tests than Whites, both in the U. S. and in Asia, even though IQ tests were developed for use in the Euro-American culture. Around the world, the average IQ for East Asians centers around 106; for Whites, about 100; and for Blacks about 85 in the U.S. and 70 in sub-Saharan Africa."

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #62 on: February 07, 2009, 07:15:11 AM »
Summary: MattC is an idiot.

He is unwise, foolish and believed that Ron and Getbig would be loath to let him go. His justification for being let out of TO seems to be that he brings traffic here. What he does not realize..even still..is that Ron doesn't care about figures and traffic. He wants a certain type of traffic.

I think, Donkey, that it is a question of degree. If I go for a drink with my buddy and he starts complaining about the border jumpers we got down here ...or the Muslims.. then I will join in and have a moan, then we will move on to other things. If he doesn't stop and goes on and on getting increasingly obsessional and invoking Hitler and the SS ,  then after a while I want to drink with someone else.

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #63 on: February 07, 2009, 07:16:01 AM »
"The Worldwide Pattern of IQ Scores. East Asians average higher on IQ tests than Whites, both in the U. S. and in Asia, even though IQ tests were developed for use in the Euro-American culture. Around the world, the average IQ for East Asians centers around 106; for Whites, about 100; and for Blacks about 85 in the U.S. and 70 in sub-Saharan Africa."

17 pages. One timeout and two people warned of future conduct ;D

Dorian01

• Getbig IV
  • Coach loves the sticky studs
« Reply #64 on: February 07, 2009, 07:23:50 AM »
I think, Donkey, that it is a question of degree. If I go for a drink with my buddy and he starts complaining about the border jumpers we got down here ...or the Muslims.. then I will join in and have a moan, then we will move on to other things. If he doesn't stop and goes on and on getting increasingly obsessional and invoking Hitler and the SS ,  then after a while I want to drink with someone else.
Well said. Trying ad nauseam to challenge us to an intelligent race debate in a thread about oiled men in thongs is not proper etiquette. Fuck golf threads too. Still, I want him back.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #65 on: February 07, 2009, 08:26:36 AM »
In the end, this is a forum for bodybuilding. Not a soap box for launching into fanatical tirades about racial differences and what not. There are dozens of other forums on the net where people can go and voice their opinions about that. I think he should be unbanned, but in the end it's Ron's forum.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Re: Matt C - does he deserve to post on GB again?
« Reply #66 on: February 07, 2009, 11:11:03 AM »
FREE MATT C!
Ron: "I am lazy."

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #67 on: February 07, 2009, 11:12:08 AM »
So far, Matt C is winning hands down:

http://www.snappoll.com/view_results.php?poll_id=312457
Ron: "I am lazy."

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #68 on: February 08, 2009, 05:01:54 AM »
The whole IQ and racial inferiority threads got out of hand and ended up making this site look like some kind of Neo Nazi site with all these appeals to eugenics and science to justify constantly putting down people.
Don't get me wrong I think we are all racist and prone to these kind of intolerant thoughts at times and I think most of us are at least partly racist here....but these guys who take it to this level are something else.

The kind of shit he kept posting belonged on Stormfront or the like. The G&O section of a bodybuilding website does not need constant racial debates running into tens of pages with the same shit spewed back and forth. You all say Matt speaks the truth etc but the guy is a reader and poster of neo nazi websites and does have extreme views and wants to try to push his agenda. Like I said, save it for the Nazi sites he posts on.

That said, he is a bright guy and can post interestingly about bodybuilding so if he can stick to that then he could contribute, I guess. His posting the pic of Ron was dumb though and deeply disrespectful. Problem is that people don't understand that this site does have lines drawn in sand. Ron is a very tolerant and genuinely nice guy but he is proud of being Jewish and lost family to the Nazi regime (a regime often glorified here). He lets a lot of anti-Semitic stuff stay on here but thinking you can keep using a Jewish guy's site to peddle your  persist anti-Semitism and paranoia for year after year is clearly delusionite.

In the end, this is a forum for bodybuilding. Not a soap box for launching into fanatical tirades about racial differences and what not. There are dozens of other forums on the net where people can go and voice their opinions about that. I think he should be unbanned, but in the end it's Ron's forum.

Great posts.

Also, like many told him - go into the politics board.

I mean really, I do realize many here will think its amusing, but I am on a bodybuilding board, I do compete, and I would be happily cyber walking around, and out of nowhere getting quoted and being told I am stupid and given stats day after day. That is uncalled for.

Thats a bit much, and Matt, while actually a nice guy I think, is socially inept. Always has been, and is getting worse. The man couldn't even see how damaging it was to his business as well, as he spammed like a madman here.

And really, he avoided the politics board like the plague, and would hop in with his garbage in any thread regardless of relevance.

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #69 on: February 08, 2009, 08:49:24 AM »

I think viewing racist views on the main board was just unnerving, and I asked Matt to stop. He didn't but labled a nazi symbol on me. Granted, he said it was from another board, but come on, that is just not cool, and was the final straw.

If Matt goes to the Arnold Classic, perhaps we can talk and see, but really, I am not into the racism thing, and would like to stop.

Debate is one thing, but blatant racism of a whole group is not cool, and not true.

Thanks for the explanation.
Is he permanently banned or do you plan on unbanning him after a certain amount of time?