Author Topic: The seating at the average Male Beauty Pageant  (Read 8131 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: The seating at the average Male Beauty Pageant
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2009, 07:04:28 AM »
are you inferring that "db2431" is the type of guy who won't suck a dick but he'll sure as hell hold one in his mouth and keep it warm until someone comes along who will, Chick?

LMAO!!! ;D

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2009, 07:05:53 AM »
are you inferring that "db2431" is the type of guy who won't suck a dick but he'll sure as hell hold one in his mouth and keep it warm until someone comes along who will, Chick?

Are you suggesting "QuakerOats" is the kind of "man" who runs off hiding, quivering in fear for months when a homosexual, gay4pay, drag queen voiced, drug filled, toupee wearing cum dumpster finds out his name and address?

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2009, 07:27:14 AM »
HAHA I can just see Bluto rocking back and forth in one of these as he bangs away at his keyboard.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2009, 08:30:57 AM »
Simple, because its funny and we like to laugh at you.

youre a genius!  ::)

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2009, 08:32:59 AM »
youre a genius!  ::)

Not everything in life has to have a complicated answer  ;)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2009, 08:36:32 AM »
Wow for such a stupid and meaningless thread Chick responded 8 times.  He doesn't even respond that many times to nutrition threads or serious bodybuilding threads.  This must have really hit a nerve with him.  LMAO!

Stavios

« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2009, 08:48:07 AM »
I thought that movie sucked to be honest. Brad Pitt was hilarious, though.

Worst movie I have seen in the last 4-5 years.

but yeah Brad Pitt was funny

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2009, 08:48:28 AM »
Wow for such a stupid and meaningless thread Chick responded 8 times.  He doesn't even respond that many times to nutrition threads or serious bodybuilding threads.  This must have really hit a nerve with him.  LMAO!

I think Bob is a god fearing man, if he doesnt admit it openly then he is in private.

I would imagine Bob wakes up many nights dripping in sweat and fearing the day he arrives at the pearly gates.

How will Bob explain the debauchery that took place in The Mirage Hotel in 1993 and the open encouragement of oiled up men in thongs on stage to a salivating male audience?

Bob is probably a man who sleeps with his Police issue gun closeby incase today is the day he cant live with himself anymore.

Get help now Bob before its too late!

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2009, 08:51:09 AM »
You know why I like Bob ? Because he's one quick witted sum bitch ! I like that !  :D

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2009, 09:08:11 AM »
hahaha chick is have a meltdown.
A

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2009, 09:11:14 AM »
I think Bob is a god fearing man, if he doesnt admit it openly then he is in private.

I would imagine Bob wakes up many nights dripping in sweat and fearing the day he arrives at the pearly gates.

How will Bob explain the debauchery that took place in The Mirage Hotel in 1993 and the open encouragement of oiled up men in thongs on stage to a salivating male audience?

Bob is probably a man who sleeps with his Police issue gun closeby incase today is the day he cant live with himself anymore.

maybe God likes homosexuality?

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2009, 09:16:34 AM »
Are you suggesting "QuakerOats" is the kind of "man" who runs off hiding, quivering in fear for months when a homosexual, gay4pay, drag queen voiced, drug filled, toupee wearing cum dumpster finds out his name and address?

Where does his trailer stand?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 29, 2009, 10:42:08 AM »
Where does his trailer stand?

On top of some old nuclear waste, Dave got the spot for a bargain.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #38 on: January 29, 2009, 10:43:44 AM »
Bob Chic did a recent survey at The Mirage Hotel and 9/10 were in favor of changing to the following!

Looks like the kind of chair Tbombz sits on while watching movies that promise to keep you on the edge of your seat till the end, db.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 29, 2009, 10:55:32 AM »
Looks like the kind of chair Tbombz sits on while watching movies that promise to keep you on the edge of your seat till the end, db.

Are you suggesting "Tbombz" is the type of guy who sheds a tear when Jack made love to Ross in Bitanic?

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: January 29, 2009, 11:02:40 AM »

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Are you suggesting that "Quakerowned" is an obese, self-loathing trailerman Arab who ran away from Derek and contacted a lawyer to get advice on if he could sue Alex and Derek for upsetting him on the internet. And who firstly claimed to squat nearly 600lbs to parallel and then recently "remembered" that he was in fact mistaken and they were only partials?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #41 on: January 29, 2009, 11:03:04 AM »

I dont have to explain anything to your made up story.....but you talk about oiled up men in things on a continuel basis, day after day....as evidenced right here on these bodybuilding forums.

9/10 posts you make are about homosexuality in some way, shape or form.....

No mystery here...

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #42 on: January 29, 2009, 11:15:21 AM »

This post sounds very Hank wood like.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #43 on: January 29, 2009, 11:31:30 AM »
Are you suggesting "Tbombz" is the type of guy who sheds a tear when Jack made love to Ross in Bitanic?

LOL @ Bitanic!

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #44 on: January 29, 2009, 11:35:01 AM »
that movie sucked, it was kinda boring.... funny how clooney needs to run after he bangs out a random chick .lol ....
L

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 29, 2009, 11:39:30 AM »

I dont have to explain anything to your made up story.....but you talk about oiled up men in things on a continuel basis, day after day....as evidenced right here on these bodybuilding forums.

9/10 posts you make are about homosexuality in some way, shape or form.....

No mystery here...

Epic post stalking.

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 29, 2009, 11:42:02 AM »
that movie sucked, it was kinda boring.... funny how clooney needs to run after he bangs out a random chick .lol ....

Haha I saw it too. The fucking machine parts were hilarious though.

Game Time

• Getbig III
  • Go out fatboy
« Reply #47 on: January 29, 2009, 11:56:17 AM »
Why do so many on GetBig give Bob such a hard time?

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #48 on: January 29, 2009, 01:25:10 PM »
Why do so many on GetBig give Bob such a hard time?

because he is all over the ifbb's nuts and cannot ever admit when they are wrong.  i.e. defending their decision to give jay the 07 olympia, the fact that the majority of the top figures in the ifbb are schmoes, that  the shows are never fixed, etc. etc.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 29, 2009, 01:34:23 PM »

I probably read this shit 10 times a day, will it ever stops? get over it.