Author Topic: The seating at the average Male Beauty Pageant  (Read 8130 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: The seating at the average Male Beauty Pageant
« Reply #50 on: January 29, 2009, 03:11:49 PM »
are you inferring that "db2431" is the type of guy who won't suck a dick but he'll sure as hell hold one in his mouth and keep it warm until someone comes along who will, Chick?

LOL!

Just brilliant Squad! :D
Q

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #51 on: January 29, 2009, 04:11:37 PM »
because he is all over the ifbb's nuts and cannot ever admit when they are wrong.  i.e. defending their decision to give jay the 07 olympia, the fact that the majority of the top figures in the ifbb are schmoes, that  the shows are never fixed, etc. etc.

They've been wrong plenty of times, thus the need for a rep, the reason I make changes, andf the reason I attempted to start a union for the athletes...

You may want to do a little homework sometime before making such statements.....aside from getting your info from the fools that infest these boards

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: January 29, 2009, 04:13:38 PM »
They've been wrong plenty of times, thus the need for a rep, the reason I make changes, andf the reason I attempted to start a union for the athletes...

You may want to do a little homework sometime before making such statements.....aside from getting your info from the fools that infest these boards

The wheels are coming off....MELTDOWN

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: January 29, 2009, 04:17:34 PM »
Speaking of some of those fools....look who chimes in

Still looking for an answer as to why you spend hours and hours per day on a bodybuilding site, making homosexual observations with every post?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: January 29, 2009, 04:18:57 PM »
Speaking of some of those fools....look who chimes in

Still looking for an answer as to why you spend hours and hours per day on a bodybuilding site, making homosexual observations with every post?

Already told you the answer, is the simple answer too hurtful for your ego?  ;D

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: January 29, 2009, 04:21:09 PM »
Already told you the answer, is the simple answer too hurtful for your ego?  ;D

No...the "real answer" is hidden deep in your closet

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: January 29, 2009, 04:30:53 PM »
No...the "real answer" is hidden deep in your closet

More like in yours, friends of yours?  ;D

http://www.flickr.com/photos/celebmuscle/1201973265/

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #57 on: January 29, 2009, 04:32:48 PM »
maybe the IFBB should look into having male beauty pageants

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #58 on: January 29, 2009, 05:56:07 PM »

Could you list the changes you've made for the "athletes"

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #59 on: January 29, 2009, 08:10:46 PM »

come on chick, just admit that the mr. olympia contest is as real as wwf wrestling.  there is no way to justifiably give dorian 6 titles in a row, or even ronnie for that matter as great as he was.  the winner is pre-determined before the show ever takes place.

ifbb members are allowed to break any rule they want in the official rulebook, EXCEPT competing in a different federation (i.e. lee priest)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #60 on: January 29, 2009, 08:17:09 PM »
For someone who doesn't attend them, you sure spend an awful lot of time talking about them...why do you spend all day on a bodybuilding board talking about homosexuel related things?

So you admit bodybuilding shows are homosexual related?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: January 29, 2009, 08:20:55 PM »
"This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by NBC Universal"

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: January 29, 2009, 08:22:38 PM »
come on chick, just admit that the mr. olympia contest is as real as wwf wrestling.  there is no way to justifiably give dorian 6 titles in a row, or even ronnie for that matter as great as he was.  the winner is pre-determined before the show ever takes place.

ifbb members are allowed to break any rule they want in the official rulebook, EXCEPT competing in a different federation (i.e. lee priest)

You make my argument for me...you're right, there is no way Dorian should have won 6, or Ronnie 8...if it WERE pre-determined....this would have never happened.

Members are bound to the rules equally, including Lee...feel free to list your examples

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: January 29, 2009, 08:24:18 PM »
You make my argument for me...you're right, there is no way Dorian should have won 6, or Ronnie 8...if it WERE pre-determined....this would have never happened.

Members are bound to the rules equally, including Lee...feel free to list your examples

Were you picked as "Athletes" Rep because you came with an instruction booklet for programming?

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #64 on: January 29, 2009, 09:47:20 PM »
This is chicks 3rd worst meltdown so far.  :D
A

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: January 29, 2009, 11:14:54 PM »

Dude regardless of the politics don't you ever fucking just get tired of all the lying and deceit?  I mean the entire premise of bodybuilding is manufactured deceit in the form of take this supplement, do what this guy says and you can look like him........meanwhile all the liars INCLUDING you are injecting copious amounts of drugs into your ass.  I mean if you really want to do something respectable why don't you get behind some sort of movement decriminalizing steroids and performance enhancement drugs.  Why doesn't the IFBB start preaching this message?  BECAUSE EVERYONE WHO DOESNT REALIZE ITS A FUCKING SCAM WOULD STOP BUYING THE MAGS AND WORTHLESS SUPPLEMENTS and training advice of the most recent "PRO".  It's one thing to make an honest living doing what you love Chick but it's another to completely deceive the public and young people.  But that's the real world isn't it brotha?

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: January 30, 2009, 12:23:06 AM »
You fucking fools if you hate bbing so much, why do you come here and post?  go figure...

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: January 30, 2009, 12:25:34 AM »
You fucking fools if you hate bbing so much, why do you come here and post?  go figure...

You dumb guy.  It's like saying if you hate America so much why don't you leave!  We don't hate America/our country we hate our fucking government.  Same thing with bodybuilding.  Most of us don't hate the essence of bodybuilding i.e. the premise.  Getting bigger and stronger through physically lifting heavy weights or even steroid use.  We hate the lies and deceit involved with the industry.  If you can't see the difference you're a real fuckstick. 

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: January 30, 2009, 12:56:49 AM »
You dumb ####.  It's like saying if you hate America so much why don't you leave!  We don't hate America/our country we hate our fucking government.  Same thing with bodybuilding.  Most of us don't hate the essence of bodybuilding i.e. the premise.  Getting bigger and stronger through physically lifting heavy weights or even steroid use.  We hate the lies and deceit involved with the industry.  If you can't see the difference you're a real fuckstick. 

calm down "MuscleAnus" ::)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: January 30, 2009, 01:13:09 AM »
calm down "MuscleAnus" ::)

Hey you call me out I'm gonna call you out.  LOL. 

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #70 on: January 30, 2009, 01:13:45 AM »
You dumb ####.  It's like saying if you hate America so much why don't you leave!  We don't hate America/our country we hate our fucking government.  Same thing with bodybuilding.  Most of us don't hate the essence of bodybuilding i.e. the premise.  Getting bigger and stronger through physically lifting heavy weights or even steroid use.  We hate the lies and deceit involved with the industry.  If you can't see the difference you're a real fuckstick. 

Good luck getting the schmoes to understand that. In their baby oil covered eyes, we can't eat right, train hard, et cetera unless we are part of this disgusting industry or fans of it.

So while many of us here bodybuild, we just don't care for the shady side of this industry. God forbid we speak the truth..... ::)
HAHA, RON.....

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #71 on: January 30, 2009, 01:21:30 AM »

Sad truth right here.....
No doubt about it...

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: January 30, 2009, 03:25:51 AM »
Dude regardless of the politics don't you ever fucking just get tired of all the lying and deceit?  I mean the entire premise of bodybuilding is manufactured deceit in the form of take this supplement, do what this guy says and you can look like him........meanwhile all the liars INCLUDING you are injecting copious amounts of drugs into your ass.  I mean if you really want to do something respectable why don't you get behind some sort of movement decriminalizing steroids and performance enhancement drugs.  Why doesn't the IFBB start preaching this message?  BECAUSE EVERYONE WHO DOESNT REALIZE ITS A FUCKING SCAM WOULD STOP BUYING THE MAGS AND WORTHLESS SUPPLEMENTS and training advice of the most recent "PRO".  It's one thing to make an honest living doing what you love Chick but it's another to completely deceive the public and young people.  But that's the real world isn't it brotha?

EVERY industry is built on the same factor...making money and selling a product, tickets, magazines, etc....bodybuilding is no different. Did you REALLY think you were going to have girls climbing all over you when you used that new can of Axe deoderent spray? Does the 16 year old believe that Jessica Simpsons beauty tips in the latest Cosmo, will make HER look like that?  Will tips from Tiger Woods, or buying his products REALLY make me play like him?

Yes, welcome to the real world...btw....99% of people buying these supps and buying the mags dont want to look like a pro BB anyways...

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #73 on: January 30, 2009, 03:26:49 AM »

EVERY industry is built on the same factor...making money and selling a product, tickets, magazines, etc....bodybuilding is no different. Did you REALLY think you were going to have girls climbing all over you when you used that new can of Axe deoderent spray? Does the 16 year old believe that Jessica Simpsons beauty tips in the latest Cosmo, will make HER look like that?  Will tips from Tiger Woods, or buying his products REALLY make me play like him?

Yes, welcome to the real world...btw....99% of people buying these supps and buying the mags dont want to look like a pro BB anyways...

Why the hell do you wake up so early?  ???
S

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #74 on: January 30, 2009, 03:28:27 AM »

Bob, can you try and implement a new rule so the bb'ers are not allowed to wear the trunks like a thong or even bring back the older style of trunks.

Far too much emphasis is placed on "shredded glutes" and this could be a small thing that could have good benefits. It is downright embarassing when they do this.....
No doubt about it...