Author Topic: The seating at the average Male Beauty Pageant  (Read 8128 times)

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
Re: The seating at the average Male Beauty Pageant
« Reply #75 on: January 30, 2009, 04:43:25 AM »
Bob, can you try and implement a new rule so the bb'ers are not allowed to wear the trunks like a thong or even bring back the older style of trunks.

Far too much emphasis is placed on "shredded glutes" and this could be a small thing that could have good benefits. It is downright embarassing when they do this.....

Maybe the bbers could wear daisy dukes held up by suspenders on stage. What do you think about this proposal?

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: January 30, 2009, 04:43:52 AM »

EVERY industry is built on the same factor...making money and selling a product, tickets, magazines, etc....bodybuilding is no different. Did you REALLY think you were going to have girls climbing all over you when you used that new can of Axe deoderent spray? Does the 16 year old believe that Jessica Simpsons beauty tips in the latest Cosmo, will make HER look like that?  Will tips from Tiger Woods, or buying his products REALLY make me play like him?

Yes, welcome to the real world...btw....99% of people buying these supps and buying the mags dont want to look like a pro BB anyways...

Ummm comparing beauty tips and the glamorization of deodarant spray to attract the opposite sex is completely different than outright lying to some young kid that if he eats like Ronnie Coleman, takes BSN, and buys Flex Magazine he'll put on 30lbs of MUSCLE IN 12 WEEKs all the while Coleman is injecting illegal and very powerful drugs into his ass.  And you're wrong not EVERY industry is built on the same premise.  If I go buy a BMW I know I'm getting what I pay for.  It will do what its advertised to do.  I'm not going to buy an M3 and expect it to perform like a Formula one racecar.  

Chick are you going to tell me that supplements do what they are advertised to do or even remotely close?  LMAO! 

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #77 on: January 30, 2009, 05:18:39 AM »
drug use is a secret

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #78 on: January 30, 2009, 06:09:50 AM »
So tell me...what are these "male beauty pageants" you go to?  

Uhhhhh, Bob? They're bodybuilding shows which is exactly what they are - male beauty pageants.

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: January 30, 2009, 07:32:22 AM »
Uhhhhh, Bob? They're bodybuilding shows which is exactly what they are - male beauty pageants.

And you fucking love them. Lost track of how many pics of arnold in his panties that you've salivated over.

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #80 on: January 30, 2009, 08:05:40 AM »
And you fucking love them. Lost track of how many pics of arnold in his panties that you've salivated over.

And? I never denied it.  :P

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: January 30, 2009, 08:06:04 AM »

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: January 30, 2009, 08:15:54 AM »
Same, Clooney was the best performance in it IMHO but that wasnt saying much.

agreed. That movie sucked something fierce.
It's Hip to be Square!

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: January 30, 2009, 10:42:45 AM »
chic would never do that , hes to zoned out from all the nubain

Chic is happy to have been a drug using policeman, now he sells the dream to young kids that if they spend their wages on powdered sugar they will look like Dexter Jackson  ::)