Author Topic: Nasser would be a great catch for MD  (Read 8731 times)

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
Re: Nasser would be a great catch for MD
« Reply #75 on: February 04, 2009, 02:54:14 AM »
so we're dealing with an epic gomer who would photoshop offseason pics... lol...  really fucking lame.
You have no idea the lengths these guys will go to. Instead of working they stay at home and photoshop pictures of Nasser.
Barracuda posts only about Nasser and actually admitted that he is being treated for depression and set up the dreadlord alias simply to post about Nasser and myself.
I genuinely do feel sorry for him as this is like his, his "job".

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: February 04, 2009, 03:01:16 AM »
You have no idea the lengths these guys will go to. Instead of working they stay at home and photoshop pictures of Nasser.
Barracuda posts only about Nasser and actually admitted that he is being treated for depression and set up the dreadlord alias simply to post about Nasser and myself.
actually I do have an idea.  been here seen that over and over and the rest of what you said is spot on.  For several of these fools, this is their job/life.  lame. 

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #77 on: February 04, 2009, 03:02:57 AM »

LOL - sharma is getting desperate. What's the matter angry man?

:D :D :D

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #78 on: February 04, 2009, 03:06:37 AM »
yeah nasser could tell everyone who reads MD on how to inject litre upon litre of synthol in a failed attempt to win the O.
Oh and how to beat up on your wife, i guess that is the old muslim way.
And he could also tell us how to shit his pants and sell it to people like bigbobs and sharma and serief dick head. or are they the same person.
i cant remember u all talk the same shit ;D
there's no magic pills... just needles

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: February 04, 2009, 03:07:47 AM »

ha ha ha - - tough luck dumbass. We're both online. Looks like your theory fell apart.
How's life little goatherder?
Still lurking around sobbing away? :D

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: February 04, 2009, 03:12:54 AM »
When Sharma goes down on Nasser he likes El Stinkbody to fart.  He enjoys the smell so much that he has a cute time in his pants.

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #81 on: February 04, 2009, 03:13:16 AM »
ha ha ha - - tough luck dumbass. We're both online. Looks like your theory fell apart.
How's life little goatherder?
Still lurking around sobbing away? :D

Yeah- It's funny how this "sharma" gimmick goes around calling other people the same.
Self hate?

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #82 on: February 04, 2009, 03:16:54 AM »
HAHA The unemployed day crowd is now online. In all seriousness , how does it feel to be here and posting angrily about an alpha male like Nasser (who is so successful he can retire comfortably at 40) while the real men are out at work?

You can''t even blame your bankrupted Western economy as this has been the situation for many years now

How pitiful when we consider what must have been your hopes and dreams for you lives that it came to this ;D ;D ;D

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: February 04, 2009, 03:22:43 AM »
HAHA The unemployed day crowd is now online. In all seriousness , how does it feel to be here and posting angrily about an alpha male like Nasser (who is so successful he can retire comfortably at 40) while the real men are out at work?

You can''t even blame your bankrupted Western economy as this has been the situation for many years now

How pitiful when we consider what must have been your hopes and dreams for you lives that it came to this ;D ;D ;D

Hah hah ha

Nasser didn't retire. he still caters to the same schmoes who buys his videos and worn clothing. Real men don't resort to selling their clothes online like nasser who prostitutes himself for money. You already knew that sharma. That's why you're still melting down. No one would want to live nassers life of a manwhore

;D

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: February 04, 2009, 03:23:44 AM »

The only person angry here is you.  Spit shining cock is not a job by the way.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: February 04, 2009, 03:23:57 AM »
Yeah- It's funny how this "sharma" gimmick goes around calling other people the same.
Self hate?
Barracuda? lol...  Are you serious with yourself there?  Badass name and all lol...  Did you help in the belly photoshop tough guy?

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #86 on: February 04, 2009, 03:24:14 AM »

hahaha i have a great life i earn decent money and i dont spend all my day wishing nasser would fuck me. which is something u dream about everyday..
Nasser is a low life oil bag who sells his dirty underwear to buy more juice for him to try and live in his old glory.. but he was always shit..
u know i'm sure if all u fukheads didn't come on here all day saying how great nasser is and how he got robbed over ten years ago. and spamming every thread with shit photo's of him everyone wouldn't hate him as much.
So how does it feel to personally be responsible for making more and more people think nasser is a complete tool ???
there's no magic pills... just needles

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: February 04, 2009, 03:25:49 AM »

Hah hah ha

Nasser didn't retire. he still caters to the same schmoes who buys his videos and worn clothing. Real men don't resort to selling their clothes online like nasser who prostitutes himself for money. You already knew that sharma. That's why you're still melting down. No one would want to live nassers life of a manwhore

;D
gotta admit, Nasser's low point.

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #88 on: February 04, 2009, 03:31:58 AM »
Barracuda? lol...  Are you serious with yourself there?  Badass name and all lol...  Did you help in the belly photoshop tough guy?

Nope- I did post up a bellybuster of nasser which was genuine awhile back. As someone said- why waste time photoshopping when the real thing is bad enough.

No point in being serious on getbig with all these jokers around

Ruffneck

• Getbig III
« Reply #89 on: February 04, 2009, 03:34:20 AM »

Heres a pic of Nasser laughing before he delves into that seedy, dirty washing basket in order to see what he can sell to "the faithful" this week.

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #90 on: February 04, 2009, 03:44:31 AM »
On the subject of photoshopping - sharma was caught posting "shopped" pics of nasser before he was caught by the Yates crowd and then spent several posts melting down afterwards

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #91 on: February 04, 2009, 03:47:22 AM »

Sad. Not only homosexual, but impotent as well. Get well Sharma.  :-\

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: February 04, 2009, 03:52:49 AM »
Sad. Not only homosexual, but impotent as well. Get well Sharma.  :-\

Poor sharma is still lurking around frothing away.
No more conspiracy theories little goatherder?

Ruffneck

• Getbig III
« Reply #93 on: February 04, 2009, 04:04:14 AM »

If Nasser is so rich how come he aint got corrective surgery on that wonky eye of his - it looks that bad that one eye is praying to Mecca and the other one is chilling in San Diego.

starting to look more and more like Ol Ben here.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: February 04, 2009, 04:06:59 AM »
well, either way, Nasser had his day.  His clothing issues arn't much worse than the hundreds of other outlandish controversies surrounding this or that pro.  Hell if some stupid fucker wanted to pay for my used shirt I'd let him have it lol...  Maybe the p'wnage is on them.

Ruffneck

• Getbig III
« Reply #95 on: February 04, 2009, 04:09:52 AM »
Nasser was a very good bodybuilder, just never a great one like a few claim here.

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #96 on: February 04, 2009, 04:16:53 AM »
Nasser was a very good bodybuilder, just never a great one like a few claim here.

Spot on.
All this uncrowned nonsense is just plain attention whoring. If thats the case then the uncrowned list should include Shawn Ray-Levrone, Wheeler etc who were more deserving than Nasser.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: February 04, 2009, 04:21:51 AM »
agree with the last two posts.  He was good and at his best looked very good.  He has his place up there, no doubt.  but I don't believe he is near the best of the best.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #98 on: February 04, 2009, 04:39:58 AM »

If Nasser is so rich how come he aint got corrective surgery on that wonky eye of his - it looks that bad that one eye is praying to Mecca and the other one is chilling in San Diego.

starting to look more and more like Ol Ben here.

Ben Turpin!? Never thought I'd see him any day soon. The poor man's Buster Keaton.

Ruffneck

• Getbig III
« Reply #99 on: February 04, 2009, 04:41:33 AM »
With eyes like that he wouldnt see you Chimps lol