Author Topic: Nasser at Miramar gym today...  (Read 13810 times)

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
Re: Nasser at Miramar gym today...
« Reply #75 on: February 05, 2009, 08:23:06 AM »
A life without routine or work makes you a lazy fat ass in no time, it's not as fun as some people like to pretend.

Agreed ! I'd rather work than sit on my ass. Good post.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #76 on: February 05, 2009, 08:25:18 AM »
So you're a saying working full time is more enjoyable than being retired?  I guess everyone is mistaken in their goal to retire at a relatively young age and be financially independent.  Nasser's life is like a long-term vacation.  Epic jealousy of Huge Nasser.

Dude I've been in a similar situation several times where I've had enough money to get by easily without any work. It's fun the first week but it fuckin eats you up from the inside after a while.

Things that were easy to do suddenly becomes a load and your self worth diminishes. It's a useless life.
from incomplete data

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #77 on: February 05, 2009, 08:26:27 AM »
So you're a saying working full time is more enjoyable than being retired?  I guess everyone is mistaken in their goal to retire at a relatively young age and be financially independent.  Nasser's life is like a long-term vacation.  Epic jealousy of Huge Nasser.
Financial independence and sitting on your (300lbs) ass are two totally different things, bobs. I think your spinning (and your emotional investment) has thrown off your moral compass.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #78 on: February 05, 2009, 08:29:23 AM »
His dog is worth 70k! How much you worth, mass?   ;D

$70,000 for Fido? What, did he swallow three Rolex's and an ounce of toot?
a

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: February 05, 2009, 08:39:17 AM »
$70,000 for Fido? What, did he swallow three Rolex's and an ounce of toot?

Sounds like someone is either very stupid or got ripped off. Or both.
from incomplete data

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #80 on: February 05, 2009, 08:45:05 AM »

i guess the soilded underwear business is excellent.  i wonder if infamous dirty underwear collector Uncle Ed in Philadelphia was a customer of Nassers'?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #81 on: February 05, 2009, 08:46:44 AM »
Dude I've been in a similar situation several times where I've had enough money to get by easily without any work. It's fun the first week but it fuckin eats you up from the inside after a while.

Things that were easy to do suddenly becomes a load and your self worth diminishes. It's a useless life.

That's because while you were not working you weren't enjoying life like Nasser was, not vacationing and going out often and spending money like he does.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: February 05, 2009, 08:47:29 AM »
Financial independence and sitting on your (300lbs) ass are two totally different things, bobs. I think your spinning (and your emotional investment) has thrown off your moral compass.

What do wealthy, retired people typically do then?  ::)

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: February 05, 2009, 08:53:12 AM »
That's because while you were not working you weren't enjoying life like Nasser was, not vacationing and going out often and spending money like he does.

Even that gets old after a while. When was the last time he had a proper job? I suppose the drug bloated bastard have become accustomed to selfish endeavors by being such a self centered bodybuilding narcissist for over 15-20 years now.

I mean, it's great for Nasser if he enjoys his uneventful life but don't expect anyone else to praise him for it.
from incomplete data

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #84 on: February 05, 2009, 08:54:59 AM »
What do wealthy, retired people typically do then?  ::)
They usually keep active doing something, whether it be keeping a hand in business-wise, or doing some volunteer work. If you think doing nothing is the apotheosis of the working life, bobs, then have at it, but I would rather try to contribute something to this world, especially if I have the health and time.  

::) <- right back at you   ;)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: February 05, 2009, 09:02:09 AM »
They usually keep active doing something, whether it be keeping a hand in business-wise, or doing some volunteer work. If you think doing nothing is the apotheosis of the working life, bobs, then have at it, but I would rather try to contribute something to this world, especially if I have the health and time.  

::) <- right back at you   ;)

It's not like he sits at home staring at the walls all day.  He keeps acting by being involved in commercial real estate, spending time with his dog and his many friends (outside the bb industry), girls, eating out, working out, travelling, etc. and contributing to society by spreading the truth about bodybuilding and it's corruptions.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: February 05, 2009, 09:06:06 AM »

It's not like he sits at home staring at the walls all day.  He keeps acting by being involved in commercial real estate, spending time with his dog and his many friends (outside the bb industry), girls, eating out, working out, travelling, etc. and contributing to society by spreading the truth about bodybuilding and it's corruptions.

Please tell me, if he really is as financially independent as you say, why does he have to stoop so low as to sell his soiled clothing to stranger schmoes? Doesn't make any sense. If he is a flaming f.ag then I suppose it does make sense. But then he wouldn't be an honest muslim hahahahaha
from incomplete data

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: February 05, 2009, 03:01:27 PM »

QFT!!

bigbobs keeping it real as always  :)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #88 on: February 05, 2009, 03:27:21 PM »
Please tell me, if he really is as financially independent as you say, why does he have to stoop so low as to sell his soiled clothing to stranger schmoes? Doesn't make any sense. If he is a flaming f.ag then I suppose it does make sense. But then he wouldn't be an honest muslim hahahahaha

that is memorabilia idiot, he sells it because he has it leftover and fans want it.  As one of the top bodybuilders of all time he treats all his fans alike whether he agrees with how they live there life or not, Nasser loves everyone.

jt
TEAM Nasser

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: February 05, 2009, 04:58:48 PM »
I just came back from my lunch time workout and saw this huge 'middle eastern' lookin guy with door wide shoulders and about 6'4'' working out at the San Diego Miramar gym. He was working out with Nasser who was fully clothed so I don't know what kind of shape he's in. I'm not a Nasser fan because of all his useless oil injections, and hbut I have met him a couple of times before at TGIF and Costco and he was always curtious. At TGIF's I was with my 2yr old son e was with a pretty hot asian /mix girl.

There you go, even Nasser's non -fans acknowledge the manners and etiquette of Huge Nasser. From all accounts i have heard, Nasser ALWAYS was polite, and courteous to anyone who approached him to say hello or ask questions

UNLIKE many other arrogant, prima donna IFBB pro's

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: February 05, 2009, 04:59:49 PM »
Nasser is a man of culture and intelligence as well as one of the greatest physiques of our times!

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #91 on: February 05, 2009, 04:59:57 PM »
There you go, even Nasser's non -fans acknowledge the manners and etiquette of Huge Nasser. From all accounts i have heard, Nasser ALWAYS was polite, and courteous to anyone who approached him to say hello or ask questions

UNLIKE many other arrogant, prima donna IFBB pro's
Hi Nasser..

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: February 05, 2009, 05:40:34 PM »
nasser used to beat the shit out of his wife and attempts rape on another bodybuilders wife. real fucking gent ::)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: February 05, 2009, 11:33:07 PM »
Oh no. Mr. Green has a lovely GH gut, gorgeous torn triceps, and a simply fabulous toupee. The trifecta of ridiculousness.

This is the guy you're trying to make fun of - why don't you post a pic of yourself to compare?  ::)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #94 on: February 05, 2009, 11:35:30 PM »
This is the guy you're trying to make fun of - why don't you post a pic of yourself to compare?  ::)
lol his head doesnt belong on that body , wheres his neck? and Tommy in his prime shits on that guy

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #95 on: February 05, 2009, 11:43:40 PM »
Nasser is starting to look a lot like the former Iraqi Information Minister
O

Alex23

« Reply #96 on: February 05, 2009, 11:44:43 PM »
Nasser is starting to look a lot like the former Iraqi Information Minister

Chemical Nasser?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #97 on: February 05, 2009, 11:45:51 PM »

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: February 06, 2009, 01:01:28 AM »

Reign Down

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • http://www.sickipedia.org/
« Reply #99 on: February 06, 2009, 01:10:34 AM »
HAHAHAHA

Quoting and laughing at your own post!?

Get away from this place for a while, it is destroying you.

ta ta
Ta ta nerds!