Author Topic: This Boonstack is a real bodybuilding expert.  (Read 4824 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: This Boonstack is a real bodybuilding expert.
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2009, 06:03:08 AM »
your the biggest natural ive ever seen 

Not at all. I've got small joints and full muscle bellies, but I'm not the biggest natural or anything. Maybe in the top 10%, which is good enough for me.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2009, 06:06:12 AM »
Ha ha never touched any gear man, I swear on my own eyes. I'm around 220 lb at probably 18% body fat, so if I dieted down, I wouldn't be more than 170 - 175 lb tops. And I'm not interested in competing, which is why I don't and won't juice.

I'd say you would be closer to 150 and only able to db press 2.5lb pink db's... ;D

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
Re: the BOONSTACK Q/A
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2009, 06:06:31 AM »
the only thing i said is this, and i only made it for naturals, not juice junkies.

1- supplements are junk
2- anything about .8-1g protein lb bw is a waste and pointless
3- eats plenty of complex carbs, avoid simple.
4- weight train and do cardio.

what is so complicated about that?

#2 is what most people are so confused about. You cant force your body to use more protein than it can.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2009, 06:07:46 AM »
First question:  What is his height and weight?

I thought this was a pretty simple question... :-\

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2009, 06:11:10 AM »
I'd say you would be closer to 150 and only able to db press 2.5lb pink db's... ;D

Maybe before, but I take Animal Pak now and am already up to benching 135 on the incline for reps. I'd attempt 225 lb, but it's hard finding spotters at 4 am, which is the time real iron warriors train.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2009, 06:12:35 AM »
Maybe before, but I take Animal Pak now and am already up to benching 135 on the incline for reps. I'd attempt 225 lb, but it's hard finding spotters at 4 am, which is the time real iron warriors train.

"Animal Pak?"  but you said you were a natural!?!   ;D   All bets are off now!

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2009, 06:14:47 AM »
Oh brother this clown sounds like another cumdizzle

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2009, 06:24:25 AM »

gee, first time hearing that one  ::)

this is where the problem is. You go by what you read. Yet you dont do any further research into it. So basically your philosophy is this:

Well, "they say" you need to eat more to grow.

5000 calories huh? What are you eating? junk food?

and how much weight have u put on? If you put on 20 lbs or something, then i guarantee about 18 lbs of that is water/fat.

My "philosophies" come from a combination of reading about nutrition from professionals and also from 16 years of personal experience with nutrition. There's been a lot of trial and error along the way but Rome wasn't built in a day and it's taken me this long to be eating what I am now.
My 5,000 calories a day is probably about 90% clean foods and the remainder is from the occasional snack like a CNP Flapjack bar which although not ideal, can hardly be classed as junk food. My protein sources throughout the day (every day) come from steak, chicken, skimmed milk, and whey isolate. Carbs are in the form of oatmeal, baked potateoes, and maltodextrin for early in the morning and also post workout. Fat intake is merely incidental depending on how much steak I have.
I'm not for one minute suggesting that getting from 230lbs to 250lbs will be done quickly - it's best to do it gradually (over the course of many months or even a year or so). If you do it too quickly, then yes, it will be mostly fat, but do it gradually whilst consuming a sensible, clean, calorie surplus and there's a good chance it will be mostly muscle.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2009, 06:26:01 AM »
Just curious...but what do you base your opinions on?

Q2- Have you ever competed in a BB show before?

Q3- What is your height and size (or do you have pics you've posted)?

Lets try tis again...

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2009, 06:26:49 AM »
My "philosophies" come from a combination of reading about nutrition from professionals and also from 16 years of personal experience with nutrition. There's been a lot of trial and error along the way but Rome wasn't built in a day and it's taken me this long to be eating what I am now.
My 5,000 calories a day is probably about 90% clean foods and the remainder is from the occasional snack like a CNP Flapjack bar which although not ideal, can hardly be classed as junk food. My protein sources throughout the day (every day) come from steak, chicken, skimmed milk, and whey isolate. Carbs are in the form of oatmeal, baked potateoes, and maltodextrin for early in the morning and also post workout. Fat intake is merely incidental depending on how much steak I have.
I'm not for one minute suggesting that getting from 230lbs to 250lbs will be done quickly - it's best to do it gradually (over the course of many months or even a year or so). If you do it too quickly, then yes, it will be mostly fat, but do it gradually whilst consuming a sensible, clean, calorie surplus and there's a good chance it will be mostly muscle.

Do you or have you ever juiced, BigJ?

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2009, 07:02:13 AM »
Do you or have you ever juiced, BigJ?

I have to admit that I have - started with a bit off with a bit of dianabol back in '02 and cycled that for a few years on its own until I started injecting around '04.

Went completely clean between mid 2005 to early 2008 and then started again in around April/May 08. Been cycling since then. I tend to favour the test/tren stack but I'm currently on a 12 week cycle of test/equipoise to see how it benefits. I won't ever go back to orals - too harsh on my system.

Not proud of it but there you go.  :-\

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2009, 07:11:31 AM »
just out of curiosity could you list your daily food intake BigJ, would like how much food your consuming to hit 5K calories.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2009, 07:29:49 AM »
just out of curiosity could you list your daily food intake BigJ, would like how much food your consuming to hit 5K calories.

Ok here goes:

Breakfast (8am)
60g Oatmeal or three shredded wheat = 240 cals
9oz of semi-skimmed milk = 137 cals
3 slices of wholegrain toast (or bread) with honey = 241 cals
90 grams maltodextrin = 342 cals
50g Whey isolate shake with water = 185 cals

Mid morning snack (10:30am)
50g Whey isolate = 185 cals
2 small bananas = 140 cals

Lunch (13:00)
2 lean steak hamburgers = 560 cals
200g baked potato (with skin) = 350 cals

Mid afternoon (14:30)
Small chicken breast = 200 cals
Whey isolate = 185 cals
1 small banana = 80 cals

Preworkout (15:45)
CNP Flapjack Bar = 289 cals
No-Explode = 25 cals

Train (16:00 - 17:30)

Postworkout (17:35)
50g Whey Isolate = 185 cals
90g Maltodextrin = 342 cals

Evening Meal (19:00)
250g Steak = 627 cals
Low fat fries or baked potato = 300 cals

Pre-bedtime (21:30)
Protein shake half whey half casein = 150 cals
18oz semi-skimmed milk = 274 cals

Total for the day = 5,037 cals

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #38 on: February 10, 2009, 07:33:52 AM »
Ok here goes:

Breakfast (8am)
60g Oatmeal or three shredded wheat = 240 cals
9oz of semi-skimmed milk = 137 cals
3 slices of wholegrain toast (or bread) with honey = 241 cals
90 grams maltodextrin = 342 cals
50g Whey isolate shake with water = 185 cals

Mid morning snack (10:30am)
50g Whey isolate = 185 cals
2 small bananas = 140 cals

Lunch (13:00)
2 lean steak hamburgers = 560 cals
200g baked potato (with skin) = 350 cals

Mid afternoon (14:30)
Small chicken breast = 200 cals
Whey isolate = 185 cals
1 small banana = 80 cals

Preworkout (15:45)
CNP Flapjack Bar = 289 cals
No-Explode = 25 cals

Train (16:00 - 17:30)

Postworkout (17:35)
50g Whey Isolate = 185 cals
90g Maltodextrin = 342 cals

Evening Meal (19:00)
250g Steak = 627 cals
Low fat fries or baked potato = 300 cals

Pre-bedtime (21:30)
Protein shake half whey half casein = 150 cals
18oz semi-skimmed milk = 274 cals

Total for the day = 5,037 cals

using any gear?

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #39 on: February 10, 2009, 07:34:30 AM »

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 10, 2009, 07:35:56 AM »
using any gear?

Yep - 600mg test enanthate and 500mg equipoise a week.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #41 on: February 10, 2009, 07:39:37 AM »
Yep - 600mg test enanthate and 500mg equipoise a week.
seems like a pretty sensible stack, nothing too crazy, you use a lot of supplements, that shit must be costly, your whole food diet is pretty similar to what i do although i probably eat bigger meat portions than you to make up for the lack of whey powder.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #42 on: February 10, 2009, 07:53:20 AM »
the only thing i said is this, and i only made it for naturals, not juice junkies.

1- supplements are junk

#2 is what most people are so confused about. You cant force your body to use more protein than it can.
I thought I saw somewhere before in one of your posts you said to keep your dietary fats real real low

I do not agree with this at all-----good quality fats are fine and very important to your health, recovery, testosterone levels etc...

other than that-----99% of supplements are bunk---but some are fine to have and benefical...a good whey isolate or casienate (or whey casein mix) is good to have, not required since you can get the nutrients through food, but are great when you have little time and dont subsitute for real food too much

some other good supplements: BCAA's, creatine, Omega 3's, ECA

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 10, 2009, 07:53:34 AM »
seems like a pretty sensible stack, nothing too crazy, you use a lot of supplements, that shit must be costly, your whole food diet is pretty similar to what i do although i probably eat bigger meat portions than you to make up for the lack of whey powder.

Yeah, I probably spend about $120 a month on powders on average. The maltodextrin is cheap and last ages but the whey isolate is top notch stuff but I like to try and use the best.

The whey isolate is really there as an insurance policy as I'm at work through most of my meals and it's much easier to down a shake than sit through multiple tupperware containers of chicken and rice etc, which take much longer to choke down.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #44 on: February 10, 2009, 07:58:33 AM »
number 2 is complete bullshit,,, i hope any impressionable young men totaly dissregard that statement, unless you actualy dont want to build your body....

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #45 on: February 10, 2009, 08:04:05 AM »
number 2 is complete bullshit,,, i hope any impressionable young men totaly dissregard that statement, unless you actualy dont want to build your body....
most guys on here spout this kind of crap to be trendy----most of the guys denoucing protein powders are really using one after they train

people need to be their own man and stop being followers----too many sheep on this site :-\

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #46 on: February 10, 2009, 08:07:11 AM »

1- supplements are junk

Good points. Now post a picture to show us what you've achieved with following these rules and you are the new guru.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #47 on: February 10, 2009, 08:08:21 AM »

Good luck Bob......I have asked Guru Boonstakie to show us a pic a couple of times now.  I have yet to see what this monstrosity looks like.  I mean, you would think he would be just a mountain of natural muscle with the advice he gives out.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #48 on: February 10, 2009, 08:13:10 AM »
Good points. Now post a picture to show us what you've achieved with following these rules and you are the new guru.

Good luck.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #49 on: February 10, 2009, 08:13:47 AM »

this is him Bob, he posted this shot last year some time.