Author Topic: Protein, is far too complex to be produced by chance  (Read 10242 times)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Re: Protein, is far too complex to be produced by chance
« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2009, 11:22:40 AM »
DISCLAIMER: I HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH THE THREAD STARTER.

THANK YOU
"1"

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2009, 12:12:39 PM »
what emanates from the God mind IS A  universal language of hyperspace based on tone color and archetype....

archetypes are geometrical shapes

a group of archetypes creates a sentance

archetype sentences are the base for our dna

a grup or sentence form proteins

thought creates matter

I assume you're kidding, as the spelling, retarded concepts and non verifiable arugments, lacking axioms, logic or rational progression completely comprise your argument.

how can there be thought without matter? no brain no thought.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2009, 12:27:37 PM »
I assume you're kidding, as the spelling, retarded concepts and non verifiable arugments, lacking axioms, logic or rational progression completely comprise your argument.

how can there be thought without matter? no brain no thought.
matter is thought....

matter is a hologramic projection of thought pattern

it's a 3d holografic illusion if you will

phisical reality is considered an error in thinking from THE god mind PERSPECTIVE

before you insult me wipe your nose as what I'm telling you is way beyond your comprehension capacity

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2009, 02:58:38 PM »

Few Things I would like to share  :)

1. Can any1 explain to me how the evolution process started (i.e did it start from nothing or did it start from something that existed) ?

2. Can any1 show me evidence of DNA evolution (i.e by changing or increasing information in the DNA) ?

3. The most likely explanation of the fossils discovered that they are from different species of animals at different development stages (i.e some may be young / older extinct apes , etc)

4. Humans share some of its DNA with other living things such as apes, banana, etc (it doesn't mean humans evolved from apes or bananas, but means all living things share DNA info)

6. many scientists came to understand that not only a single cell, but even a single functional protein, is far too complex to be produced by chance.

5. Darwin Theory of Evolution is not an established fact

;)

Video Showing the bacterial flagellum / irreducible complexity argument totally PWND!

Evolution has NOTHING to do with the very origin of life at all, that instead is called ABIOGENESIS.

Evolution is both FACT and THEORY; we have observed speciation in a laboratory setting and it's no longer up for debate.  The theoretical end of it are the processes and mechinisms by which evolution occurs.  That's the only thing open for discussion not whether evolution actually happens.

Honestly, I don't see what the point is in bringing up some 1980's creationalist bullshit that was so very vigorously debunked so long ago.   ::)

ryu71

• Getbig I
« Reply #29 on: February 14, 2009, 04:37:29 PM »
If you believe this then I guess you believe that Noah built an ark and had all of the animals in the world loaded on it and then the earth was flooded etc. etc. question is did he load all the insects on the ark too ? mmm because if he forgot the bees and other insects then pollination wouldn't of occurred after the flood and everyone would of starved to death ! animals couldn't eat plants then no meat no vegetables you get the picture.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2009, 05:49:21 PM »
matter is thought....

phisical reality is considered an error in thinking from THE god mind PERSPECTIVE

before you insult me wipe your nose as what I'm telling you is way beyond your comprehension capacity

pure nonsense, any proof of what you are saying beyond the book the holographic universe which is utter shit?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2009, 05:51:48 PM »
matter is thought....

so according to you my thoughts should have weight since they are matter or create matter. I should be able to change matter with thought also, and create it.

however, we can change perception or thought by altering the brain aka matter. so which conclusion is more likely, the one with evidence or your crackpot idea.

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2009, 07:28:51 PM »
tanx for the reply.

Note: How he talks about the origins through probability note that he doesnt believe in the Big Bang Theory, which is an established fact ?!

I don't have time to watch videos right now.

You should reply to my full post. YOU, not a video.

BTW, Dawkins DOES believe in the Big bang. Absolutely does. I don't know what the facts where 20 years ago, but right now he does.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2009, 02:44:50 AM »
pure nonsense, any proof of what you are saying beyond the book the holographic universe which is utter shit?
again you insult me while being a dummy

I have no clue about that book you keep yapping about

and stop with the proof stuff

If what I'm saying doesn't resonate with your reality in layman's terms you too stupid

then disregard and move on

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2009, 09:05:12 AM »
again you insult me while being a dummy

I have no clue about that book you keep yapping about

and stop with the proof stuff

If what I'm saying doesn't resonate with your reality in layman's terms you too stupid

then disregard and move on

i mentioned the book once, so using keep is a bit of a mosnomer.

Anyway, what you said is childish nonsense, utter shit.

Again is thought creates matter, i assume you are taking the double slit experiment out of context, i should be able to change reality with my mind, and verify it.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2009, 03:39:09 AM »
i mentioned the book once, so using keep is a bit of a mosnomer.

Anyway, what you said is childish nonsense, utter shit.

Again is thought creates matter, i assume you are taking the double slit experiment out of context, i should be able to change reality with my mind, and verify it.
yes you can ...you constantly create reality around you according to your thought pattern

I'm afraid you do notunderstand what I'm saying

suckmymuscle

« Reply #36 on: February 16, 2009, 01:06:07 PM »
  The single best way to prove that evolution is a fact is to point out that all complex organisms share with simpler ones the same structures, whilst the reverse is not true. That is, all animalia have eyes, because that is conditione sina qua non to survive as a mobile living organism, which is essentially what distinguishes animals from plants, but only animals that posses sophisticated means of absorbing oxygen and eliminating wastes have a vertebra, because the functions of the circulatory, digestive and excretory systems in animals more complex than insects are too intricate to be enveloped in an exoskeleton. Likewise, Humans share with lemurs and the large apes the opposable thumb and a large brain, but only Humans have the prefrontal cortex, which is the seat of logical reasoning and language composition and thus the basis of intelligence. Ultimately, all living creatures share one thing in common, namely, the deoxirribonucleic acid, and that is prima fasce evidence that they all originated from the same locus. So we see here a reverse pyramid, where the lower you go on the scale of complexity of living creatures, the more common structures you find in common between them, ultimately boiling down to the DNA itself. This is because the evolutionary process is additive, where structures are added allowing for greater and greater complexity meaning that between complex living creatures you'll find more and more structures that distinguish them. For instance, a Human Being shares many different structures with a plant, less so with a rabbit and even less so with an ape.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 16, 2009, 06:38:53 PM »
yes you can ...you constantly create reality around you according to your thought pattern

I'm afraid you do notunderstand what I'm saying

fail... you mean your subjective reality? what you are implying is that one can change objective reality ie thought creates matter, thus i should be able to create things with my mind that others can verify, not the way i see the world, this is call perception, not the same, try again.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 17, 2009, 04:10:36 AM »
fail... you mean your subjective reality? what you are implying is that one can change objective reality ie thought creates matter, thus i should be able to create things with my mind that others can verify, not the way i see the world, this is call perception, not the same, try again.
I'm implying that what I typed is beyond your capabiliy to comprehend ...

stick to what you know best and disregard what I say..it's for a diff audience ;)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #39 on: February 17, 2009, 05:14:08 AM »
The world is too complex to have been created by chance alone.

CoolDuck

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: February 17, 2009, 05:49:41 AM »
The world is too complex to have been created by chance alone.

Evolution isn't based on "chance", it is based on selection.

CD

CoolDuck

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: February 17, 2009, 05:52:50 AM »
Likewise, Humans share with lemurs and the large apes the opposable thumb and a large brain, but only Humans have the prefrontal cortex, which is the seat of logical reasoning and language composition and thus the basis of intelligence.

Great post, but the great apes do have a prefrontal cortex, although not as developed as humans:

http://www.biomedexperts.com/Abstract.bme/11241188/Prefrontal_cortex_in_humans_and_apes_a_comparative_study_of_area_10

CD

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 17, 2009, 05:58:24 AM »
Evolution isn't based on "chance", it is based on selection.

CD

Natural selection alone couldn't explain things as they are. Germs, viruses, people, animals change over time but it doesn't seem likely that the world is old enough for us to be where we are now.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #43 on: February 17, 2009, 05:58:37 AM »
It amuses me that the Bible thumping "1 More Rep" has chosen a name so close to the openly homosexual "One More Rep."  Did he know this?  Was it motivated by some subconscious desire?  Was it just dumb luck or was it the Will of God?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 17, 2009, 08:39:10 AM »
Natural selection alone couldn't explain things as they are. Germs, viruses, people, animals change over time but it doesn't seem likely that the world is old enough for us to be where we are now.

so you think that the world is to complex to have just happened yet your explanation for the complexity is a more complex sentient being that creates the universe in his magic factory.

You are explaining complexity with more complexity yet not demanding the same explanation for god. Faulty logic and science has explained much of the world, look at complexity theory,biology,chemistry,physics etc.. if you lack knowledge it is easy to be confused like the cavemen were.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 17, 2009, 11:54:21 AM »

so you think that the world is to complex to have just happened yet your explanation for the complexity is a more complex sentient being that creates the universe in his magic factory.

You are explaining complexity with more complexity yet not demanding the same explanation for god. Faulty logic and science has explained much of the world, look at complexity theory,biology,chemistry,physics etc.. if you lack knowledge it is easy to be confused like the cavemen were.

More a prime mover, not something in need of worship.

Religion is a creation of man.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 17, 2009, 12:08:49 PM »
More a prime mover and something in need of worship.

Religion is a creation of man.

but that is to complex to happen by chance ::) i mean would the creator be more complex then the creation?

easily refuted argument, god is a failed hypothesis and has no rational arguments at all.

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #47 on: February 17, 2009, 12:27:26 PM »
hey dumbass:

The different definitions of "theory"
The first one is the scientific definition

A set of statements or principles devised to explain a group of facts or phenomena, especially one that has been repeatedly tested or is widely accepted and can be used to make predictions about natural phenomena.

The branch of a science or art consisting of its explanatory statements, accepted principles, and methods of analysis, as opposed to practice: a fine musician who had never studied theory.

A set of theorems that constitute a systematic view of a branch of mathematics.

Abstract reasoning; speculation: a decision based on experience rather than theory.

A belief or principle that guides action or assists comprehension or judgment: staked out the house on the theory that criminals usually return to the scene of the crime.

An assumption based on limited information or knowledge; a conjecture.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #48 on: February 17, 2009, 12:34:36 PM »
I'm actually surprised how many atheists lurk around here on these boards. Given that a majority of members are american you would expect something else.
from incomplete data

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #49 on: February 17, 2009, 12:38:04 PM »
I'm actually surprised how many atheists lurk around here on these boards. Given that a majority of members are american you would expect something else.

"Well if you wanna be known as "scholar" these days you've gotta mock the existence of God, praise apes, marry the same sex, and kill an unborn child.  Ah, enlightenment"    ;)
just not good enough