Author Topic: Real men don't crave abs...  (Read 33995 times)

Miss Demeanor

• Getbig III
Re: Real men don't crave abs...
« Reply #375 on: February 15, 2009, 03:58:01 PM »
By law they have to give you a transcript minus the seal and signature as well as an account balance sheet showing what course you have paid for.  Think of it as a bill of sale.

Which law?

Show me.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #376 on: February 15, 2009, 03:58:15 PM »
hahahahahhaahhah omg I can't believe you spent the last 48hrs stuck on here trying to defend your lack of education... owned to the highest degree...

American history my ass... get a fucking education and contribute to society instead of trying to "sound" smarter than the "common mortal"....
The only knowledge you have ever displayed is knowing how to fill a pantry full of snacks.  If I wanted to know how to get obese, I would seek your knowledge.

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #377 on: February 15, 2009, 03:58:35 PM »
No, but I am considering an 89 328 GTS/GTB.

I still find it one of the most beautiful Ferrari`s ever created.  Pinninfarina considers this his very best artistic work as do a lot of Ferrari enthusiasts.  The new ones look horrible in my opinion.

why not buy a new one rich guy?

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #378 on: February 15, 2009, 04:01:12 PM »
This thread is starting to get good  ;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #379 on: February 15, 2009, 04:03:52 PM »
Which law?

Show me.
Depends on the state`s DOE.

http://216.125.212.250/iarssfaq/index.php?action=artikel&cat=8&id=7&artlang=en

For instance, Illinois can only hold them 10 days.

Alex23

« Reply #380 on: February 15, 2009, 04:04:40 PM »
The only knowledge you have ever displayed is knowing how to fill a pantry full of snacks.  If I wanted to know how to get obese, I would seek your knowledge.

Simple insults from an uneducated man. Quite expected.

If you wanna know how it feels to have:
A high paying career
plenty of money in the bank
4 cars
a 3500sqft house in SoCal
a Master's degree in engineering
a gorgeous wife

give me a call...  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #381 on: February 15, 2009, 04:05:21 PM »
why not buy a new one rich guy?
Obviously you do not understand cars as art.  Jay Leno has a lot of old cars.  Most fools think new automatically equals better.  I go by the artistic quality and the history.  

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #382 on: February 15, 2009, 04:08:31 PM »

Simple insults from an uneducated man. Quite expected.

If you wanna know how it feels to have:
A high paying career
plenty of money in the bank
4 cars
a 3500sqft house in SoCal
a Master's degree in engineering
a gorgeous wife

give me a call...  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
Can you tell me anything interesting though?  I have never seen you post with any knowledge, insight or thought.  I don`t judge you the same way as you judge yourself (your tangible and tawdry toys), I hold you to a different standard and it is clear you have yet to meet it.

I admire Carl Sagan over you and do not have a care what kind of car Mr. Sagan drove or if he could bench 200 lbs.

Your wife is rather ugly by the way.

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #383 on: February 15, 2009, 04:08:43 PM »
This thread is great, a obese slob who claims to bench 360 for reps after 3 months off, but can hardly do upright rows with 135lbs. And not forgetting Adam and his never ending pack of lies going back to 2003   ::)

Alex23

« Reply #384 on: February 15, 2009, 04:08:58 PM »
engineering of what?

hahahahah oh brother.......  the lowest form of meltdown.... turning to gimmicks... you must be hurt to your core.. .

Name:  The Dark Knight
Position:  Getbig I
Date Registered:  Today at 03:57:41 PM
Last Active:  Today at 04:06:05 PM

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #385 on: February 15, 2009, 04:11:11 PM »
Can you tell me anything interesting though?  I have never seen you post with any knowledge, insight or thought.  I don`t judge you the same way as you judge yourself (your tangible and tawdry toys), I hold you to a different standard and it is clear you have yet to meet it.

I admire Carl Sagan over you and do not have a care what kind of car Mr. Sagan drove or if he could bench 200 lbs.

[/b]

:o :-X :-X

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #386 on: February 15, 2009, 04:11:38 PM »

Low.
O

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #387 on: February 15, 2009, 04:13:38 PM »
i was just asking, just wanted to know how you make so much money, so?
Soulja Boy makes more money than Alex23.  Does that mean Soulja Boy is greater than Alex23?

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #388 on: February 15, 2009, 04:15:11 PM »

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #389 on: February 15, 2009, 04:15:31 PM »
Soulja Boy makes more money than Alex23.  Does that mean Soulja Boy is greater than Alex23?

Uh, from the looks of his house, I'd disagree.... :-\
Brutal white bathroom countertops.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #390 on: February 15, 2009, 04:17:01 PM »
Uh, from the looks of his house, I'd disagree.... :-\
Brutal white countertops.

Alex23

« Reply #391 on: February 15, 2009, 04:17:34 PM »
Low

He has never seen her... and if he has it's quite creepy...

he does that, when hurt to his core, he relies on low blow lies, much like any uneducated kid would do...

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #392 on: February 15, 2009, 04:18:32 PM »

oh i think you already know  ;)
175lbs by 31st July

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #393 on: February 15, 2009, 04:19:12 PM »

There are plenty of people who could come up with 2k for a car payment each month, that doesnt make you rich.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #394 on: February 15, 2009, 04:20:00 PM »
He has never seen her... and if he has it's quite creepy...

he does that, when hurt to his core, he relies on low blow lies, much like any uneducated kid would do...
I am just stating to my tastes and likes are.  If that is what you find attractive and agreeable, by all means my corpulent friend, have at it.  There are pictures of you and her in your photobucket by the way, you may want to delete them before somebody posts them.  I wouldn`t do it, but I can`t assure you that others will not.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #395 on: February 15, 2009, 04:21:17 PM »
There are plenty of people who could come up with 2k for a car payment each month, that doesnt make you rich.
While true, in Alex`s world SouljaBoy PWNS the shit out of Alex23 in all areas.

Alex23 would even have to agree to this since we are using his standard.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #396 on: February 15, 2009, 04:23:59 PM »
I am just stating to my tastes and likes are.  If that is what you find attractive and agreeable, by all means my corpulent friend, have at it.  There are pictures of you and her in your photobucket by the way, you may want to delete them before somebody posts them.  I wouldn`t do it, but I can`t assure you that others will not.

I saw the pics aswel and she's not ugly, im sure you saw the pics @ desert...

Anyway adonis, if you are so smart why are you insulting alex's wife? i think quakerdave did the same and hes still begging for mercy...

Not sure if you would like somebody from here to harass your gf to a point that you will probably threaten to sue here.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #397 on: February 15, 2009, 04:26:31 PM »

Even so, it is still not the act of a cultured man to attack the looks of an opponent's wife.
O

Christopher Belinksky

• Getbig III
  • The Coach loves sticky studs!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #398 on: February 15, 2009, 04:27:16 PM »

:o

pictures?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #399 on: February 15, 2009, 04:27:38 PM »
Remember when Alex23 posted those pictures this summer of himself being injured. Seems as if he had gotten accosted, kerfluffled and beat by a few rubes in a scuffle of some sorts. The real story may lie here:

http://forum.freeadvice.com/small-claims-courts-24/collecting-willful-destruction-property-419421.html

Old  07-13-2008, 02:46 AM

Question
Collecting for willful destruction of property
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California

Thanks for reading this post.

Today I was involved in a scuffle. It was rather vigorous, but I declined to file assault charges, since I was uninjured.

The reason for the altercation: I was videotaping a public nuisance, a violation of the municipal code. I followed a nuisance noise about 20 feet onto what is apparently a private drive with several houses along the drive.

A few minutes into my video recording I was assaulted by someone living nearby on the street, but who did not live on the private drive, although his back yard bordered on this private drive and that's where he observed me from. I insisted on my rights, but this individual was agressive and intimidating. I was threatened, assaulted, and subject to battery.

The attacker grabbed my video camera and threw it to the ground, breaking it. He then grabbed my bicycle and prevented me from leaving, all the while insulting me and demanding my identity and the reason for my presence in his 'neighborhood'. His neighbor called the police for him, all the while eye-witnessing the assaults against me. I responded to his demands for my identification with, "who do you think you are, the KGB, the Gestapo, I have no reason to identify myself to you!"

The police arrived soon. There were a few patrol cars and several macho officers. I explained my situation, protesting that I was innocent and a victim of several crimes, including violation of my constitutional rights. I'm not a fighter, and it's obvious, because I would have probably destroyed the guy.

The police diffused the situation and I declined to press assault charges because I was afraid of being arrested for whatever reason. They were going to let me go, but insisted that I blow into a breathalyzer because my attacker accused me of being drunk. I had a bicycle and they were 'concerned for my safety'. I was sure that they just wanted to arrest me for public intoxication, so I tried to decline the test. I offered to walk home, but that wasn't good enough for them. The scene quickly escalated to "Hey, I'll take the breathalyzer test if it stops you from throwing me to the ground and cuffing me."

I took the test. I passed. I was sober. From then on I was free to go, although I walked my bike away until the police were gone. My attacker was allowed to stay and was treated like a hero by these cops. I asked them about charging him with destroying my property (video camera), but, in an effort to diffuse the situation and be rid of me, they discouraged pursuing it.

I'm upset that I'm going to have to buy another video camera, even if just to stay with the miniDV format. I wish that the fool could be made to pay for it, but I'm not hopeful in that regard.

At this point I've already accepted my loss (the camera), but I'm still upset with how the situation went down and how I was treated by the police. They questioned my 'artistic integrity'. They made subjective comments about my 'reason for videotaping' the subjects that I choose, regardless of their innocent-ness or public display.

Is there any way to recover the cost of my destroyed property from this individual?

Any advice for when one is detained by the police due to the complaint of another individual, especially in a situation that is innocent enough?

How to handle being detained by a citizen?

Thanks,

Alex

Last edited by Alex23; 07-13-2008 at 02:49 AM.