Author Topic: Some old Magazines  (Read 15083 times)

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Some old Magazines
« Reply #50 on: April 27, 2009, 03:08:17 PM »
Fantastic! I sent you a PM.

OK i'll get it in the mail!  remind me what Muscle Mag your dad was in. i know i have at least one copy of it. if i can find it i'll mail that too.

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: April 28, 2009, 08:40:01 AM »
OK i'll get it in the mail!  remind me what Muscle Mag your dad was in. i know i have at least one copy of it. if i can find it i'll mail that too.
I don't remember the exact year off the top of my head,,I remember there was a blonde girl on the cover and she's by herself. I probably can find it..lots of mags in storage boxes in my garage. Thanks again.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: April 28, 2009, 10:52:04 AM »
I don't remember the exact year off the top of my head,,I remember there was a blonde girl on the cover and she's by herself. I probably can find it..lots of mags in storage boxes in my garage. Thanks again.

blonde girl on the cover of a muscle mag? weiird! haha, did she look like this?

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: April 28, 2009, 11:04:16 AM »
Sorry, I know that didn't narrow it down much..but it wasn't Monica Brant. Is that you with her? If so, any good stories?

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: April 28, 2009, 11:26:12 AM »
Sorry, I know that didn't narrow it down much..but it wasn't Monica Brant. Is that you with her? If so, any good stories?

no good stories, she seems like a bit of a saint. i read stories of her past on here, but knowing her, they are not believable. her biggest ambition is to be the best wife she can be. very loyal. my ex is her business partner and i spent a fair bit of time with her and Scott.

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: April 28, 2009, 01:11:38 PM »
no good stories, she seems like a bit of a saint. i read stories of her past on here, but knowing her, they are not believable. her biggest ambition is to be the best wife she can be. very loyal. my ex is her business partner and i spent a fair bit of time with her and Scott.
I thought she seemed like a nice girl.

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: April 28, 2009, 01:29:43 PM »
i will ask
  Keith, did you find out?

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: May 01, 2009, 10:48:05 AM »
anybody got some old md's or ironman's for sale mid 60's on md's early 60's for im's
F

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #58 on: May 03, 2009, 05:08:57 PM »
anybody got some old md's or ironman's for sale mid 60's on md's early 60's for im's

You're asking on Getbig instead of checkin' to see if maybe eBay had some?  ???