Author Topic: Video of Boyer Coe competing steroid free  (Read 23255 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: Video of Boyer Coe competing steroid free
« Reply #50 on: February 14, 2009, 01:16:11 PM »
I understand what you are saying. I too felt flat as fuck at my leanest weight. But once I pumped up a tad, my skin was ready to tear. You def. will feel flat cleaned out and being that lean. But without using cutting agents , you must diet longer and manipulate your diet very well too. So to avoid your BMR slowing down to a halt. The diet must be much more dead on. And diuretics are not needed especially when not on gear for the day of the show.  But if you dont have a freak metabolism , then you must carefully diet longer and really manipulate it to get super lean with out losing all your mass. Trust me, it aint easy by any means, but it can be done. Didnt mean to come across harsh.
no worries ..and thanx for the tips :)

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #51 on: February 14, 2009, 01:18:11 PM »
Boyer who?

On_Swole

• Expert
  • Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: February 14, 2009, 01:26:28 PM »
So on reply #23, in which ON SWOLE actually posts his correspondence with Boyer and Boyer says he was steroid free.

I'd also like to add that I in no way, shape, or form inquired in regard to anything related to steroids when I sent him my email. It was strictly in regard to his nutrition. He was very forthcoming and offered the information about his being steroid-free on his own.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: February 14, 2009, 05:05:53 PM »
boyer didn't train with arthur jones up until the contest there was a period between when the experiment finished and the 82 O was held.

In the email he sent you he even says "I made the necessary adjustments" after he left florida to get back up to big enough to compete and I doubt he is only talking about diet.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #54 on: February 14, 2009, 05:10:52 PM »
i believe him
tank u jesus

oldman

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: February 14, 2009, 06:20:04 PM »
Boyer Coe had a very interesting physique, his muscle shape was very angular.  Take a look at him and see if you can notice.  Very strange, even his back and calves.  I believe he came to the IFBB in 1978-9.  He was a real freak, great biceps peak and thick back.  His legs were out of the world, great calves.  His abs or lack of abs were the real question, why didnt he have them?  That held him back from a possible Olympia title, remember he was an AAU Mr America and help many, many titles. I will scan some pictures and maybe you will see what I mean.

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: February 14, 2009, 06:27:43 PM »
boyer was a very underrated BB
old school
the pics of him when he was in his late teens/early 20's are quite amazing
and of course he looked quite phenomenal in "standing tall"

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #57 on: February 14, 2009, 07:05:47 PM »
Boyer without steroids

Boyer with steroids

drmarkp

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: February 14, 2009, 07:16:23 PM »
Boyer Coe had a very interesting physique, his muscle shape was very angular.  Take a look at him and see if you can notice.  Very strange, even his back and calves.  I believe he came to the IFBB in 1978-9.  He was a real freak, great biceps peak and thick back.  His legs were out of the world, great calves.  His abs or lack of abs were the real question, why didnt he have them?  That held him back from a possible Olympia title, remember he was an AAU Mr America and help many, many titles. I will scan some pictures and maybe you will see what I mean.

When you younger cats look at Boyer, you don't know what you are looking at. Boyer was a true classic physique and a genetic marvel.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #59 on: February 15, 2009, 02:40:51 AM »
I believe Boyer was on a little something for the contest in 82 - wouldn't you be?

beefy heavy weight... do you think most pros never built a natural base? I personally know guys who used steroids from the beginning as teens... these guys became very large, huge.. but they have always been *on* for the most part.

what about the pros you know... did they ever get anywhere naturally?
as far as I know never ever

the natural base I see as bs ....

once I go off roids I gravitate around what nature gave me...training 20 years without roids and I'd still gravitate around the same weight at the same bf percentage ...

I truly believe that mass is directly proportional with roids ( amount and quality )

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #60 on: February 15, 2009, 07:42:27 PM »
Boyer who?
some guy nasser frenched in 93.
A

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #61 on: February 15, 2009, 07:55:11 PM »
I think creatine is shit. It is fake intramuscular water size that it gives you. Fake muscles. I hate the shit and only took it once in my life for 3 weeks.
you need to do a quick search of how creatine works broseph

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #62 on: February 15, 2009, 07:59:12 PM »
you need to do a quick search of how creatine works broseph
No thanks, TBAGZ.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #63 on: February 15, 2009, 08:01:38 PM »
No thanks, TBAGZ.
what? you want my balls in your mouth? no thanks beefy, bob chicks balls have been in there far too often, dont like sloppy seconds.

DeketheCreep

• Getbig IV
  • then does a head stand and spread his ass apart!
« Reply #64 on: February 15, 2009, 08:03:27 PM »
Boyer with Epic Beard

Boyer without Epic Beards

fixd