Author Topic: FlaxseedOilShteel, what's your take on insulin sensitivity...  (Read 7787 times)

Has Beens

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: FlaxseedOilShteel, what's your take on insulin sensitivity...
« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2009, 11:12:42 AM »
I don`t measure my fats, I go by the mirror and how far out from a show I am. I love red meat and can get away with eating it 2-3 times a week (4 times a day). I eat cashews all day long as a snack. I drink 2% milk everyday and eat a fair amount of salmon. When I feel I am coming down too fast I just up the red meat.

Alex23

« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2009, 12:38:06 PM »
I don`t measure my fats, I go by the mirror and how far out from a show I am. I love red meat and can get away with eating it 2-3 times a week (4 times a day). I eat cashews all day long as a snack. I drink 2% milk everyday and eat a fair amount of salmon. When I feel I am coming down too fast I just up the red meat.

I'm amazed that you drink milk... most people say it makes their skin thicker, I don't see the problem offseason or when one enjoys himself and just lifts for fun but pre-contest...

I also hope you don't drink milk and eat salmon at the same time.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2009, 02:52:43 PM »

Interesting! it seems calories could go overboard easily if you're snacking all day, but you seem to know what you're doing so i guess i am nitpicking too much...

I found a box of nuts that's low carb 3g per 100g and lots of healthy fats...snacking on it right now 8)
tank u jesus

Has Beens

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2009, 05:02:24 PM »
I'm amazed that you drink milk... most people say it makes their skin thicker, I don't see the problem offseason or when one enjoys himself and just lifts for fun but pre-contest...

I also hope you don't drink milk and eat salmon at the same time.

I am still 11 weeks out so a glass or two of milk a day works for me. We all react different and being a "hard gainer" works to my benefit when dieting. My 7 regular meals are actually very strict, very measured, and I don`t deviate from it throughout the day so I can get away with a bit here and there.

Has Beens

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2009, 05:05:16 PM »
Interesting! it seems calories could go overboard easily if you're snacking all day, but you seem to know what you're doing so i guess i am nitpicking too much...

I found a box of nuts that's low carb 3g per 100g and lots of healthy fats...snacking on it right now 8)

I think I was a bit misleading about "snacking all day". I have a small hand full after or between meals...kills that urge to cheat.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2009, 08:34:30 AM »
I think I was a bit misleading about "snacking all day". I have a small hand full after or between meals...kills that urge to cheat.

got it! small hand... i wasn't eating the whole pack though, so no harm  8)
tank u jesus