Author Topic: Fastest you have gone in a car  (Read 28142 times)

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • "Big arms and delts dont make you a bodybuilder"
Re: Fastest you have gone in a car
« Reply #275 on: February 23, 2009, 11:26:23 AM »
I encourage you all to buy domestic

I will now, unless I find 93-98 Supra TT for 19k again   ;D

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #276 on: February 23, 2009, 11:29:18 AM »
The fastest I've ever been on wheels was on my modified 1998 Triumph Daytona T595 with a turbo. I don't know how fast it was exactly because the speedo stopped at 185.

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #277 on: February 23, 2009, 02:43:15 PM »
The fastest ive eveer been is when tacobellys mom went down on me 8)
I

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #278 on: February 23, 2009, 03:48:14 PM »
THATS AN NA...NON TWIN TURBO, you lose, thanks for playing   ;D

MAJOR FAIL....

OK, smart ass, here's a twin turbo model.  1994, 77000 miles, just over $10k.

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #279 on: February 23, 2009, 04:17:37 PM »
Just saw the pics and it's a RIGHT hand drive not even legal in US...you could not even bring it over here with spending 10k to get the paperwork done....20k investment just to bring it mainland..

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #280 on: February 23, 2009, 05:46:48 PM »
Just saw the pics and it's a RIGHT hand drive not even legal in US...you could not even bring it over here with spending 10k to get the paperwork done....20k investment just to bring it mainland..

I never said it was in the US!   ;D  You never specified!

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #281 on: February 23, 2009, 05:48:30 PM »
HERES AN IDEA  WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT SUPRAS THEY ARE JUNK OVER PRICED RECYLED AMERICAN SCRAP METAL
I

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #282 on: February 23, 2009, 07:26:47 PM »
HERES AN IDEA  WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT SUPRAS THEY ARE JUNK OVER PRICED RECYLED AMERICAN SCRAP METAL

Translation:  I have been beatdown many a time on the highway by these dyno queens and am still pissed about it.. ;D

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #283 on: February 23, 2009, 08:34:47 PM »
Translation:  I have been beatdown many a time on the highway by these dyno queens and am still pissed about it.. ;D

Oh come on dude, really they're not anything particularly special... they were overpriced as fuck, it all comes down to what you're looking for. But at their price range you can get a much faster car. They were cool, unique but definetly nothing revolutionary.

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #284 on: February 24, 2009, 12:26:27 AM »
guy please I drive an z06 corvette stock that would rape most of those supras and if not i got a 900 hp cobra with a 6 speed that will pull away from a bullet  I bet you drive a hyndai
I

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #285 on: February 24, 2009, 03:59:32 AM »
guy please I drive an z06 corvette stock that would rape most of those supras and if not i got a 900 hp cobra with a 6 speed that will pull away from a bullet  I bet you drive a hyndai

;D

Now keep in mind the owner of this ZO6 CANT FUCKING drive...

Supra had the SAME mods my old one except for mine had front mount..this even looks like my old one except for the silver wheels mine were polished. 
I already posted the vehicles I own...my fun car is a Crossfire SRt-6...nothing special but with 350 hp and little blower it gets the job done and insurance on it is cheap as hell..

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #286 on: February 24, 2009, 09:49:14 AM »
what your point the dude cant drive
I

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #287 on: February 24, 2009, 10:24:43 AM »
what your point the dude cant drive

Never said I had one...I just like having fun with you guys...it's a message board for gods sake.. easy tiger.. ;)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #288 on: February 24, 2009, 07:33:35 PM »

;D

Now keep in mind the owner of this ZO6 CANT FUCKING drive...

Supra had the SAME mods my old one except for mine had front mount..this even looks like my old one except for the silver wheels mine were polished. 
I already posted the vehicles I own...my fun car is a Crossfire SRt-6...nothing special but with 350 hp and little blower it gets the job done and insurance on it is cheap as hell..

LOL, I like the nitrous kick at 0:33 , giveaway is the spray of flame from the exhaust, nice try dude..

I could put a 150 shot in a daewoo or huyndai and smoke a Z06 too :)

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #289 on: February 24, 2009, 08:16:39 PM »
Never said I had one...I just like having fun with you guys...it's a message board for gods sake.. easy tiger.. ;)
I take everything serious ive already slashed my wrists quit my job and moved to a one bedroom basement  thanks
I

HeyNow

• Getbig III
« Reply #290 on: February 24, 2009, 09:22:28 PM »
It was an LT1.  Sick ride bro!  I'd like to get a Vette one day too.  Right now I'm just using a 4x4, largely because the winters here are horrible.

Thanks bro, LT1's rock and when the bros put in the "Hot Cam" headers, exhuast, CAI, and a tune  they are running high 12's . 
During their time they were pretty quick and for the price too they were a steal, a base Z28 or Formula was in the low 20's new.  You can buy a nice TA,Z, Formula LT1 with 20-60K miles for around 5-10K right now, if I wasn't so broke I would buy one.

Car payments blow, stick with the 4x4 ;D  I live in South Florida, but when I lived in WI I always stored the muscle car I had from October through May.  Good times.

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #291 on: February 25, 2009, 03:46:06 AM »
LOL, I like the nitrous kick at 0:33 , giveaway is the spray of flame from the exhaust, nice try dude..

I could put a 150 shot in a daewoo or huyndai and smoke a Z06 too :)

Turbo cars can shoot flames when they run rich too...oh yeah you would know that...most high hp turbo cars under a lot of boost will shoot flames when downshifting...so nice try dude..no spray on that car..you cannot just can handle the truth that  a MILDLY modded Supra will kill a ZO6..stock Z06's are not that fast..

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #292 on: February 25, 2009, 04:29:50 AM »
Turbo cars can shoot flames when they run rich too...oh yeah you would know that...most high hp turbo cars under a lot of boost will shoot flames when downshifting...so nice try dude..no spray on that car..you cannot just can handle the truth that  a MILDLY modded Supra will kill a ZO6..stock Z06's are not that fast..

Dude, the amount of aftermarket shit on that Supra probably doubles the price of the Z06, you can even hear the whoooosh nitrous makes when you see the blue flame. Cars will shoot blue flame when there is another fuel source going into the engine for ignition, like NOS. :)

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #293 on: February 25, 2009, 08:21:12 AM »
not true they barely get into the 14s

I love those modified Supras.  Those 900+ horsepower ones.  I raced one on the highway and it put buses on me immediately(I was running all motor h/c at the time).  Then, they go to the track and run 13s and high 12s all day, lol.

exactly who cares about how much horsepower the car makes if it still runs 12s.   

LOL you are a idiot and obviously have no idea what you are talking about, just because you see a few stock ones at the strip with people who don't know how to drive doesn't mean shit. I've seen plenty of LS1 SS run 14s, does that mean it's a 14 second car no, just means the person doesn't know how to drive.

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #294 on: February 25, 2009, 08:37:54 AM »
Dude, the amount of aftermarket shit on that Supra probably doubles the price of the Z06, you can even hear the whoooosh nitrous makes when you see the blue flame. Cars will shoot blue flame when there is another fuel source going into the engine for ignition, like NOS. :)

You have not been around HIGH HP turbo cars...C-16 VP gas can look blue on a backfire..it all has to do with how much fuel is being burned and how rich the A/F is bro...nice try again.. and that "whooosh" sound you are hearing is the blow off valve you schmoe   ::)

ANY A ZO6 is 60K bucks and yeah I am sure prices on aftermarket are cheap..like 1100 for a nice exhaust system for one...you really have no clue.. the people that have Z06's can and WILL pay top dollar for parts. do you actually think shit for a 60K car will be CHEAP.. ::)

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #295 on: February 26, 2009, 05:24:29 PM »
my zo6 is stock and staying that way.  My cobra on the other hand will boot fuck your lips through your head. you are talking so much shit. I bet you drive one of those homo rear wheel drive corrollas from the 80s with dreams of being a drift king so you can hang with nick hogan.  I have friends who race pro and a few that have raced on pinks/pinks all out.  Ive gone 660et in a pro comp car and ran 816et in my old street/track car.    you are dumb and need to go watch the fags and furyass  dont forget your jerkins
I

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #296 on: February 26, 2009, 05:59:41 PM »
my zo6 is stock and staying that way.  My cobra on the other hand will boot fuck your lips through your head. you are talking so much shit. I bet you drive one of those homo rear wheel drive corrollas from the 80s with dreams of being a drift king so you can hang with nick hogan.  I have friends who race pro and a few that have raced on pinks/pinks all out.  Ive gone 660et in a pro comp car and ran 816et in my old street/track car.    you are dumb and need to go watch the fags and furyass  dont forget your jerkins

Wrong again....
33 years old..posted the 4 cars I own...nothing like what you have nor do I care...but I do well, have LOTS of money in 401K and a good career, 6 years old little boy and a beautiful wife and home, these are ALL that matters to me.

I do happen to know a LOT about drag racing and have ALWAYS kept up with it after getting out of it.. never cared for carbed V8 cars, forced induction was always my game..

I have ran done my fair share of street racing, have I ran 8s NO..will I ever NO..do I care...NO.  The fastest pass I have ever made in my life was 11.80@120.3 in AWD Street car...I don't care about your drag racing resume, nor do I care about your fag buddy's that raced on pinks... hope this helps  ;D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #297 on: February 26, 2009, 06:12:39 PM »

Supras are cool, but if we are talking stock they are nothing that special.  Any car can be modded to beat Vipers etc.
All the imports from that era came hindered by the gentlemans agreement from factory..peak power was not alowwed to exceed 206kws at the engine.From stock the GTR,Supra,evolution,sti are shit but its the potential they hold..with a few basic bolt ons the supra and gtr destroy yank rubbish and you still have money in your pocket  ;)

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #298 on: February 26, 2009, 08:26:10 PM »
All the imports from that era came hindered by the gentlemans agreement from factory..peak power was not alowwed to exceed 206kws at the engine.From stock the GTR,Supra,evolution,sti are shit but its the potential they hold..with a few basic bolt ons the supra and gtr destroy yank rubbish and you still have money in your pocket  ;)
I am will Grant AND i AM ON CRACK
I

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #299 on: February 26, 2009, 08:30:29 PM »
Wrong again....
33 years old..posted the 4 cars I own...nothing like what you have nor do I care...but I do well, have LOTS of money in 401K and a good career, 6 years old little boy and a beautiful wife and home, these are ALL that matters to me.

I do happen to know a LOT about drag racing and have ALWAYS kept up with it after getting out of it.. never cared for carbed V8 cars, forced induction was always my game..

I have ran done my fair share of street racing, have I ran 8s NO..will I ever NO..do I care...NO.  The fastest pass I have ever made in my life was 11.80@120.3 in AWD Street car...I don't care about your drag racing resume, nor do I care about your fag buddy's that raced on pinks... hope this helps  ;D
WOW EPIC MELTDOWN  IM IN YOUR HEAD NOW KRACKERS
I could care less about your kid your whore or you worthless 401k plan Im loaded I dont need the governments help for retirement.  You have shown your true colors too soon danielson  now you must fade away before the getbig sharks smell your fear.    You are very brave calling my friends fags  but i guess your big and strong and a cage fighter too.    LMFAO  I own you and your whore.  Before you go to bed tonight I want you ask yourself one thing

Is that kid really mine or has slacker been here to packHer  

god bless
I