Author Topic: The truth behind 9/11 - From the engineering viewpoint.  (Read 3112 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: The truth behind 9/11 - From the engineering viewpoint.
« Reply #50 on: March 02, 2009, 08:32:37 PM »
can you find that clip 240 if im not mistaken he was referring to the plane being a missle not literally saying a missle hit the pentagon.

I see.

And when Rummy said to CNN that we shot down the plane over Penn, was "shot down" code for something else too?  ;)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: March 02, 2009, 08:35:04 PM »
I see.

And when Rummy said to CNN that we shot down the plane over Penn, was "shot down" code for something else too?  ;)
so no clip? find me a clip of rummy saying that to plz.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: March 02, 2009, 08:40:58 PM »
"The ppl who shot down the plane over Penn."

yeah, maybe he meant something else.  okay, sure.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: March 02, 2009, 08:42:39 PM »
9 11 Commissioner slips up, says missile hit Pentagon.
10 seconds in.

It doesn't mean much.  But it's odd nonetheless. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: March 02, 2009, 08:47:39 PM »
 ::)

LOL more 240 spin rummy never said "I think all of us have a sense if we imagine the kind of world we would face if the people who bombed the mess hall in Mosul, or the people who did the bombing in Spain, or the people who attacked the United States in New York, shot down the plane over Pennsylvania and attacked the Pentagon, the people who cut off peoples' heads on television to intimidate"

How you get we out of that im not sure

and as far as the 2nd clip LOL again  ::) you read what you want to read in to it bro to me he meant the plane was a missle.

Didnt we hear the black box from that plane? did that forge that? didnt numerous ppl get phone calls from loved ones on that plane that corraborates the official story?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: March 02, 2009, 08:52:23 PM »
tony, you have your take on things, and I have mine.

I share the sentiment of the 911 commissioners, sarah palin, obama, and many others that we need a second investigation.

The two of us spending hours debating it on a message board is kinda lame.  People believe what they want on that topic.  A black box did come out on the pentagon, and i thought the flight data showed it mathematically didn't drop below 180 feet. 

it's irrelevant, anyway.  You tell me the govt and mainstream media (nbc and obama) spits lies 24/7 in 2009, yet the govt and media (bush and nbc) told us the truth about things in 2001.   I gotcha.... ???

Go eat a sandwich and enjoy your night homie.  You have a lot of anger.  you shoulda been here 3 or 4 years ago when it was all the rage to debate 911 topics.  Now, there are plenty of resources, analysis, info and disinfo out there.  You have hundreds of military ppl calling it a big lie.  They know more than either of us, and they're hurting their reputations by standing up against the story. 

So anyway, enjoy your evening tony.  we're just wasting time debating a historical event that happened almost a decade ago.  what's the point?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: March 02, 2009, 08:59:58 PM »
The two of us spending hours debating it on a message board is kinda lame.  People believe what they want on that topic.  A black box did come out on the pentagon, and i thought the flight data showed it mathematically didn't drop below 180 feet. 

it's irrelevant, anyway.  You tell me the govt and mainstream media (nbc and obama) spits lies 24/7 in 2009, yet the govt and media (bush and nbc) told us the truth about things in 2001.   I gotcha.... ???

Go eat a sandwich and enjoy your night homie.  You have a lot of anger.  you shoulda been here 3 or 4 years ago when it was all the rage to debate 911 topics.  Now, there are plenty of resources, analysis, info and disinfo out there.  You have hundreds of military ppl calling it a big lie.  They know more than either of us, and they're hurting their reputations by standing up against the story. 

So anyway, enjoy your evening tony.  we're just wasting time debating a historical event that happened almost a decade ago.  what's the point?
If there is none please quit spouting your ct about here then and just let it go.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: March 02, 2009, 09:01:02 PM »
If there is none please quit spouting your ct about here then and just let it go.

yawn.  you were the one repeatedly asking me for videos.

you may have noticed i rarely chime into 911 threads, until some cawklover says "240 thinks aliens had sex with WTC7" or some other ignorant shit.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: March 02, 2009, 09:07:44 PM »

you may have noticed i rarely chime into 911 threads, until some cawklover says "240 thinks aliens had sex with WTC7" or some other ignorant shit.
I couldnt have asked for a vid if you hadnt made a comment in a arguement you yourself believe is pointless.

LOL wtf? rarely everyfuking day you say something about 9/11

Well like you said its pointless to argue about it so just let it go then

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #59 on: March 02, 2009, 11:10:06 PM »

Priceless....the uneducated that hangs to half truths and full lies is complaining about others.

Can you please recap the evolution of the WTC theories? It started with the towers that couldn't be destroyed due to the crash, continued to molten lava and aliens farting on the foundations then the WTC7 was the main subject......I wonder what will be the next stage....I'm guessing that have something to do with Obama paycheck equations since you don't believe in Newton kinematic equations  :-\

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #60 on: March 03, 2009, 07:03:15 AM »
ozmo,

it wwill vaporize.  first time ever, sure. 

and that 911 commissioner who said 'the missile that hit the pentagon' in an interview, well, he must have been a lib.

Wasn't first time ever,  I showed you pics from a building in Tehran that was hit by a C-130, something you always chose to ignore a couple years ago when we were arguing this.  Couldn't see any of the plane.  But the building was intact.   We even posted a video of a f-4 slamming into a concrete wall and show it vaporizing.

Typical CT nut-Job-bery ignoring other evidence.

It's not "must have" anything, and "911 commissioner"?  You build whole theories on gaffes?    A news reporter said the same thing:  It looked like a cruise missile.  And he later explained and said it was a mis speak as he was describing the plane and how it angle its trajectory like a cruise missile.

THEY ARE ALL IN ON IT!     WE ARE JUST PAWNS IN AN EVIL ORGANIZATIONS PLANS FOR WORLD DOMINATION!   IT MUST BE THE MASONS!

Are we going to start showing those gay ass you tube vids now pt together by rookie final cut jockeys with there tear jerking dramatic music?

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #61 on: March 03, 2009, 07:05:08 AM »

You rarely chime into 9/11 threads?    ::)

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAH

Com on Rob!   stop it already.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #62 on: March 03, 2009, 07:29:04 AM »
I entertain many ideas.   I like to think about what it would feel like to experience a few of the Victoria Secret girls holding a D s'ing contest, with me as the judge. 

Why are you deferring from the question via attempts at comedy? At one point did you consider the possibility that the planes that hit the WTC towers were holograms?

Your problem is you want SO MUCH to believe it's an inside job that you will jump for idiocy to idiocy.

That is not to say a second investigation is or isn't warranted; it's just that your continued flip flopping on so many political topics weakens your position.
الاسلام هو شيطانية