Author Topic: What a fucking dick...  (Read 17874 times)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Re: What a fucking dick...
« Reply #150 on: April 08, 2009, 05:54:52 PM »
Ok , for all the bj penn nuthuggers , why is bj not petitioning for a 3rd fight then !?! BECAUSE HE DOESN'T WANT TO GET PUMMELLED INTO A COMA OR RETIREMENT like he did in their 2nd fight... seriously, why hasn't bj said anything about a rematch to 'make things right' ??  he's scared to shit of GSP.

It isn't about "nuthugging" or about a rematch. It's about cheating, jackass.
!

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #151 on: April 08, 2009, 06:37:48 PM »
Not the case....

If you are going to sit here and argue/debate, why don't you try sticking to the thread topic.
Agree with me or not....Enlighten me and quit acting like a child.

whats the topic?...oh yea BJ is a fucking dick...cry baby.he kinda reminds me of you.
DAWG

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #152 on: April 09, 2009, 06:48:02 AM »
Ok , for all the bj penn nuthuggers , why is bj not petitioning for a 3rd fight then !?! BECAUSE HE DOESN'T WANT TO GET PUMMELLED INTO A COMA OR RETIREMENT like he did in their 2nd fight... seriously, why hasn't bj said anything about a rematch to 'make things right' ??  he's scared to shit of GSP.

How much do you really follow MMA if you have not heard about a possible rematch?
I am not a BJ guy,I don't really like him anyways....besides this is not about who is better or who won the fight.
It is about GSP getting caught greasing.

Here is the article on a rematch so you can catch up on things ;D

http://www.mmaweekly.com/absolutenm/templates/dailynews.asp?articleid=8133&zoneid=13

Penn, on his official website, BJPenn.com, accepted St. Pierre's offer of another rematch, "To the untrained eye the grease might not look like much, but every grappler knows the effect that it has. Being able to apply your submissions and sweeps or just being able to hold on to your opponent to defend yourself from being hit is absolutely critical! ... I hereby accept George St. Pierre and Greg Jackson’s challenge for a fight in the summer 2009. Lets call Dana now and set it up."

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #153 on: April 09, 2009, 08:38:45 AM »

WOW you ignorance shining through on this one.  Honestly why do you come on here when something you should know about you have no idea about.  Hey you won the Mr. Ignorant this week.  good job, Mindspin has some competition now

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #154 on: April 09, 2009, 10:29:53 AM »
WOW you ignorance shining through on this one.  Honestly why do you come on here when something you should know about you have no idea about.  Hey you won the Mr. Ignorant this week.  good job, Mindspin has some competition now

Why do you even post on here dude!?! nothing positive ever comes out of your mouth, you spend your last remaining days in the world sitting on a bodybuilding site stalking goodrum and a few select others and posting useless negative garbage, you really might want to re-evaluate your life and where it's going.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #155 on: April 09, 2009, 10:31:39 AM »
How much do you really follow MMA if you have not heard about a possible rematch?
I am not a BJ guy,I don't really like him anyways....besides this is not about who is better or who won the fight.
It is about GSP getting caught greasing.

Here is the article on a rematch so you can catch up on things ;D

http://www.mmaweekly.com/absolutenm/templates/dailynews.asp?articleid=8133&zoneid=13

Penn, on his official website, BJPenn.com, accepted St. Pierre's offer of another rematch, "To the untrained eye the grease might not look like much, but every grappler knows the effect that it has. Being able to apply your submissions and sweeps or just being able to hold on to your opponent to defend yourself from being hit is absolutely critical! ... I hereby accept George St. Pierre and Greg Jackson’s challenge for a fight in the summer 2009. Lets call Dana now and set it up."

I remember the initial talk about a rematch but nothing has come of it since, aside from bj penn crying to his mommy and asking her to stand up to the mean mean NSAC because GSP beat his ass... oh and ya I do need to catch up, spent the last few months planning my wedding with fianceem, don't have time to obsess on a bodybuilding/mma board all day like you.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #156 on: April 09, 2009, 11:56:50 AM »
I remember the initial talk about a rematch but nothing has come of it since, aside from bj penn crying to his mommy and asking her to stand up to the mean mean NSAC because GSP beat his ass... oh and ya I do need to catch up, spent the last few months planning my wedding with fianceem, don't have time to obsess on a bodybuilding/mma board all day like you.

Moving forward I will ask you this, and please note that I agree, most likely the grease was a non-factor and GSP is the better figher.
But why should GSP not receive any kind of penalty for having grease applied?

By the way TMI on the wedding, and you think I spend all day on bodybuilding/MMA boards??? I am confused??? Please note your post count ::)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #157 on: April 09, 2009, 01:48:02 PM »
Moving forward I will ask you this, and please note that I agree, most likely the grease was a non-factor and GSP is the better figher.
But why should GSP not receive any kind of penalty for having grease applied?

By the way TMI on the wedding, and you think I spend all day on bodybuilding/MMA boards??? I am confused??? Please note your post count ::)

Not sure what TMI means but thanks ,err..I guess !?

regardless, GSP is obviously the much better fighter , and yes I do agree he should receive a penalty/fine or in the very least another rematch with bj,   my only real complaint is bj came into this match all gung ho talking about how he was going to figt till his dying breath and kill GSP in the ring... fast forward to GSP collapsing in his corner at the end of round 4 barely able to breathe and his corner throwing the towel in.

that's it,.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #158 on: April 09, 2009, 02:25:39 PM »
Recent quote from BJ in response to his quitting in round 4:

"I couldn't breathe.  There was so much vaseline in my throat and mouth that I literally was gasping for air.  When I went to wipe my eyes, there was so much vaseline on my hands that it smeared into my eyes.  I couldn't see shit.  I know you can't see it on any of the video clips, but at one point I literally slid right off the corner stool right onto the floor, because there was so much vaseline on my ass.  Basically, there was vaseline everywhere.  I never stood a chance." 
w

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #159 on: April 09, 2009, 02:38:38 PM »

"I couldn't breathe.  There was so much vaseline in my throat and mouth that I literally was gasping for air.  When I went to wipe my eyes, there was so much vaseline on my hands that it smeared into my eyes.  I couldn't see shit.  I know you can't see it on any of the video clips, but at one point I literally slid right off the corner stool right onto the floor, because there was so much vaseline on my ass.  Basically, there was vaseline everywhere.  I never stood a chance." 

Link?  (BJ never uses a stool in between rounds anyways)  ;)

Even if this was true, does not matter...GSP was caught with grease. So what if BJ wants him to be penalized. Like BJ or not...he is not alone in the way he feels.
Don't you want to keep MMA legit? Or would it be better if it were suspect to corruption like boxing?

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #160 on: April 09, 2009, 03:02:05 PM »

it was like mud wrestling only different !

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #161 on: April 09, 2009, 04:04:38 PM »

Hahahahaha... amazing  how all the vaseline didn't affect GSP in any way, and stop him from being able to constantly get side control on penn.... weird that vaseline stuff, must clearly be biased towards penn..

lololol

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #162 on: April 09, 2009, 05:39:28 PM »
Hahahahaha... amazing  how all the vaseline didn't affect GSP in any way, and stop him from being able to constantly get side control on penn.... weird that vaseline stuff, must clearly be biased towards penn..

lololol

;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #163 on: April 09, 2009, 05:45:46 PM »

Quitter...
w

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV