Author Topic: Jay cutler is being traded to.....  (Read 11929 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Jay cutler is being traded to.....
« Reply #75 on: April 03, 2009, 04:08:28 PM »
Denver will use the picks from the Bears to trade up and select Mark Sanchez in the top 10, maybe even the top 5. Sanchez is high on their radar at this point.

You're right, draft picks are never a guarantee for success in the NFL. Proven free agents are always the first choice. And Denver's front office has not proven to be the best in the NFL, lately. We'll see how it pans out for the Broncos.

I do know that if the Ravens were given two 1st rounders, you better believe they would fully utilize those picks and I would feel confident that they would draft good players. The Ravens have proven that they definitely know how to scout talent, sans Kyle Boller.

Newsome does an excellent job. 

I wish my Niners could have gotten Cutler. 

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #76 on: April 03, 2009, 04:49:28 PM »
Newsome does an excellent job. 

I wish my Niners could have gotten Cutler. 

Looks like they're still holding out hope for Alex Smith to finally arrive. A LOT of money was invested in that kid from the front office so you better believe that they've had to be as patient as possible with him. This is his last year to prove himself or you're looking at Ryan Leaf, part 2.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #77 on: April 03, 2009, 05:08:12 PM »
Looks like they're still holding out hope for Alex Smith to finally arrive. A LOT of money was invested in that kid from the front office so you better believe that they've had to be as patient as possible with him. This is his last year to prove himself or you're looking at Ryan Leaf, part 2.

They actually restructured his contract.  He was going to get cut if he didn't agree to accept less money. 

Talk about a bust. 

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: April 24, 2009, 02:25:17 PM »
I thought you were saying Jay Cutler was being traded from Muscletech to Metrx!!!!!
((-::