Author Topic: MLB prediction thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 21774 times)

body88

Re: MLB prediction thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #175 on: September 18, 2009, 05:42:53 AM »
the website is for ad revenue nothing more lol. More traffic the better. It is brand new.

You're talking to a guy who does marketing and media buying for a living.  The tactic you outlined is ridiculous.  True, they want as much traffic as they can get to their site, but if you think they told the MLB to throw a game so they could get a small spike in traffic, I have some ocean front property I'd like to sell you.....

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #176 on: September 18, 2009, 07:28:06 AM »
I have some ocean front property I'd like to sell you.....

Is it warm?  I don't feel like dealing with another NE winter just yet.  It got cold up here fast.  We're still playing softball right now, and I'm sure the night games are going to be cold.

BTW,  the two sacks the Pats got on the last drive got me the win in FFB.  Not liking Mayo out going forward though.
Y

body88

« Reply #177 on: September 18, 2009, 08:57:40 AM »
Is it warm?  I don't feel like dealing with another NE winter just yet.  It got cold up here fast.  We're still playing softball right now, and I'm sure the night games are going to be cold.

BTW,  the two sacks the Pats got on the last drive got me the win in FFB.  Not liking Mayo out going forward though.

I love the fall and the winter!  Lots of skiing to do : )  Glad you got the win, and yes, Mayo being out for 6 weeks is bad news.  Interstingly enough, the secondary looks damn good.  They locked down two top flight receivers last week.