Author Topic: .  (Read 33726 times)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
Re: Before and After Photos
« Reply #100 on: March 26, 2009, 04:12:07 PM »
lol ive done all kinds of sports gained and lost weight like crazy...i was 217 in my first cage fight...was 220 in the highland games...

its not like im some 5'5 bodybuilder with ripped 19 inch armsive got very blocky features...poor aesthetics...but ive got decent size gaining ability....

DUDE YOU'RE FUCKING CLAIMING 19" arms at 275lbs at 19 years old.  You're spouting out fucking numbers without giving any time of time frame.  Ok so you were 275lbs at 19.  So what age were you at your first cage fight at 217?  How old were you at the highland games at 220?  

So you can fluctuate your muscle mass upwars of 65lbs in 3 years naturally?  WOW!  That's pretty fucking amazing even if it is a lot of fat.  LOL You're so full of shit.  If you weren't full of shit you'd be able to say emphatically I was 275lbs at 19.  I was 21 at my first cage fight.  I was 22 at the highland games.  Which if you did we'd all know you'd be lying cause then the numbers would look even more like bullshit.  

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #101 on: March 26, 2009, 04:15:08 PM »
both brothers use hormones to bulk and to cut ...and both used fatburners for cutting ...

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: March 26, 2009, 04:15:58 PM »
LOL you guys are right...im fine weighing whatever it is you believe me to weigh.....hope you enjoyed the pics  :P

Adonis... your wit is unmatched lol

Where is the pic at 16 and where is the pic at 19 weighing 275lbs?  I want to see the transformation of 3 years??????????????????????  You've lost the argument so now you want to take your toys and go home crying.  You just got owned kid.  Maybe next time you and your brother might think twice before spewing your bullshit to who you think is a clueless audience.  Go into any hardcore gym with real bodybuilders and weightlifters, not some church picnic with a barbell in the middle of a pavillion, and you'd be called out on your bullshit claims.  275lbs at 19 at 6'2.  LMAO!   ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: March 26, 2009, 04:17:27 PM »
both brothers use hormones to bulk and to cut ...and both used fatburners for cutting ...

Maybe not in bulking but in cutting for sure yes.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #104 on: March 26, 2009, 04:18:01 PM »
Arnold Schwarzenegger at 225-30 lbs at 6`2 with an 18-19 inch arm.  :-\

I guess "The Wall" is much larger and even natural.  :-\

The Wall

• Getbig II
« Reply #105 on: March 26, 2009, 04:20:40 PM »
lol dude i was suuuuppperrr fat like i said i just hold it well...beileve what u want man...im done arguing about it...

i mean i can sit here all day and tell you one thing and your gonna keep on believing what you want, and thats fine with me, dont worry about it, its getbig people claim stuff on here every day that is about as likely as me lighting my farts and skyrocketting to the moon :P

at the end of the day ive competed in more events and competitions than most people ever will in terms of varibility...and to tell you the truth im not very good at any of um ;D but i enjoy competing not arguing about how much i weighed 4 years ago with strangers over the internet

im getting a phone call from nasser you gonna have to excuse me for a few minutes ;)

io856

« Reply #106 on: March 26, 2009, 04:21:11 PM »

wow are you sure?

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: March 26, 2009, 04:21:31 PM »

You don't even have to compare him to Arnold.  Just compare him to the average NFL player who is 6' 250 lbs.  He's got 25lbs and 2 inches on some of the biggest dudes in Pro football.   ::)  Honestly, I feel bad for the kid.  He's delusional.  And at such a young age.  Chick can you give him a job as an IFBB spokesperson?  Maybe an "athlete" rep?  He can bullshit with the best of em!  

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #108 on: March 26, 2009, 04:21:55 PM »

And this man was juiced outta his mind.
from incomplete data

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: March 26, 2009, 04:22:44 PM »
wow are you sure?

Arnold's heaviest competition weight was no more than 235lbs.  And we can all agree he was fucking HUGE! 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: March 26, 2009, 04:23:10 PM »
wow are you sure?
Positive.  Hang around long enough and you will run into people who actually knew and trained with Arnold.  This was Arnold`s weight while lean.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: March 26, 2009, 04:23:24 PM »
Arnold's heaviest competition weight was no more than 235lbs.  And we can all agree he was fucking HUGE! 

The wall disagrees at 275lbs  ::)

from incomplete data

The Wall

• Getbig II
« Reply #112 on: March 26, 2009, 04:23:50 PM »
Maybe not in bulking but in cutting for sure yes.

sev you are correct i took a shitload of caffiene and aspirin to help me cut alot of that weight off along with an extremely low carb diet

PS your bench vid of repping 405 was really impressive, your form looked great

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: March 26, 2009, 04:24:04 PM »
lol dude i was suuuuppperrr fat like i said i just hold it well...beileve what u want man...im done arguing about it...

i mean i can sit here all day and tell you one thing and your gonna keep on believing what you want, and thats fine with me, dont worry about it, its getbig people claim stuff on here every day that is about as likely as me lighting my farts and skyrocketting to the moon :P

at the end of the day ive competed in more events and competitions than most people ever will in terms of varibility...and to tell you the truth im not very good at any of um ;D but i enjoy competing not arguing about how much i weighed 4 years ago with strangers over the internet

im getting a phone call from nasser you gonna have to excuse me for a few minutes ;)

Umm no you weren't "super" fat.  You were super bloated.  There is a huge difference.  

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #114 on: March 26, 2009, 04:24:38 PM »
we need to get this guy and "konkrete" together, the Ebony and Ivory of the genetic lottery winners. ::)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: March 26, 2009, 04:25:56 PM »
sev you are correct i took a shitload of caffiene and aspirin to help me cut alot of that weight off along with an extremely low carb diet

PS your bench vid of repping 405 was really impressive, your form looked great

Haha you moron......I thought you said you were completely natural?  Now you admit to using "shitloads" of caffeine and aspiring?  Haha dude WE HEAR THIS SHIT ALL THE TIME!  First it's I use  NOTHING except creatine and protein powders.  Then it's......well ok I used some prohormones.  I mean do you realize how much of a fool you look like dude?  Pathetic!  

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: March 26, 2009, 04:28:39 PM »
I believe you dude.

Arnolds arms were much bigger than 19". Maybe 19" relaxed at his side.

6'2 is tall.

He IS carrying a lot of fat.

There are plenty of 6'2 280lbs fat people why cant a guy add muscle and add fat also.

I know myself i easily added over 30bs in my first 3 years of training with NO fat.
According to "The Wall" in his lean pics, he outweighs Arnold`s lean pics.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #117 on: March 26, 2009, 04:29:50 PM »
That's interesting man. Have you seen him recently? What's his condition like?
havent seen him, last i heard, was that he got arrested on a outstanding warrant that was put out before allt his publicity about him came....and the police found him because of the publicity.  ;D

The Wall

• Getbig II
« Reply #118 on: March 26, 2009, 04:32:22 PM »
lol alright fellas you win....you owned me i never made it past 180 lbs soaking wet, i dunno what i was trying to do pulling the wool over your eyes with all that "proof"

lol i can go out on the street and find a ton of guys that weigh more than arnold...hell a bunch of guys on here weigh more than arnold...some weigh alot more, doesnt mean they LOOK bigger which is what BB is about

anyways i can see this thread upset some fellow posters.....my sincerest apologies ill go back to weighing whatever it is you say...promise ::)

as for all natural... lol i take caf, creatine, protein, multi vitamen, tons of fish oils,.....non of those products are banned by any organization including WADA...if drinking a bunch of dr pepper makes you a juicer than i am juiced to the gills  :P

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: March 26, 2009, 04:32:35 PM »
Just to put this in perspective, Magnus Samuelsson, a famous swedish strongman competitor measures in at about 200cm and weighs in at roughly 320lbs.

from incomplete data

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #120 on: March 26, 2009, 04:33:19 PM »
LMAO!  Ok SO HOW BIG ARE YOU IN THOSE TWO PICS?  The one of you in the skirt and the one wrestling around with the other man?  Cause you look like a tiny tit in both pics.  Hardly the beast you claim to be.  You look a buck 80 in the skirt.  
[/quote
its not a skirt homo, its a kilt.  >:(

i dare you to walk up to any scotsman competing in highland games anywhere in the world and call it a skirt.  ::)
175lbs by 31st July

pseudonym

• Time Out
  • Getbig I
« Reply #121 on: March 26, 2009, 04:33:50 PM »
Bone structure and shape etc can make a large difference.

bodybuilding does not go by the scale. It goes by appearance.

235lbs can look like 260lbs in Arnold's case. Or 235lbs can look like 225lbs in The Wall's case.

Weight is just a number. He is not claiming the measurements of Arnold. Simply the weight.

I dont see why so many people get upset over this.

Muhammad Ali was 6'3 and 220lbs (or thereabouts) and looked lean but small (in BBuilding terms)

230lbs can vary ALOT

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: March 26, 2009, 04:34:17 PM »
no matter how many pics are posted, and no matter how good a person looks, those who cant achieve it themselves will ALWAYS claim drugs.  

everyone can believe what they want.  no reason for me or my brother to lie.  we are not spokesman for plazmosis or placebotech, so why lie?  there are no signs of drug use whatsoever like crazy veins, acne, gyno, etc.

for those who want to believe what i had posted, i assure you the facts remain as true as the first time i posted them.  

Your brother just admitted he used "shitloads" of caffeine and aspirin? after claiming he was "a liftetime natural"  LOL.  I guess he forgot to mention no one uses JUST caffeine and aspirin.  Usually it's a combination of CAffeine, aspirin, AND EPHEDRINE!  Ephedrine is a very powerful drug.  Why the fuck would you only use caffeine and aspirin without ephedrine?  LMAO!  

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #123 on: March 26, 2009, 04:35:50 PM »

235lbs can look like 260lbs in Arnold's case. Or 235lbs can look like 225lbs in The Wall's case.

Weight is just a number. He is not claiming the measurements of Arnold. Simply the weight.

Muhammad Ali was 6'3 and 220lbs (or thereabouts) and looked lean but small (in BBuilding terms)

230lbs can vary ALOT

i agree, good post.
175lbs by 31st July

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: March 26, 2009, 04:37:12 PM »

230lbs can vary ALOT

Ali looked lean and small?   ::)