Author Topic: .  (Read 33651 times)

DeketheCreep

• Getbig IV
  • then does a head stand and spread his ass apart!
Re: Before and After Photos
« Reply #50 on: March 26, 2009, 02:22:37 PM »
Before

After,ripped to shredsss

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #51 on: March 26, 2009, 02:24:43 PM »
Before

Hahaha...A totally mental looking bastard

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #52 on: March 26, 2009, 02:35:26 PM »
LOl! did you know that the guy who was healed after 20 years of wheelchair from that spider bite, thats in my town. i knew that guy, well everybody knew him...cuz he was a tweeker and would ride his wheelchair around the "ghetto" of our town everyday.

That's interesting man. Have you seen him recently? What's his condition like?

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #53 on: March 26, 2009, 02:36:54 PM »
lifetime natural. 

as far as a timeline goes i took about 7 months to really diet down.  I could have done it much fast, but at the very beginning i didnt even cut out all my carbs.  i just cut out junk food and sugary foods for the first 2 months.  after that i started doing the phase 1, 2, and 3, that i outlined earlier in this thread. 

at the end of the diet, during phase 3, i was taking in around 1500-1800 calories per day. 

mostly chicken, a lot of tuna fish, low carb protein powder, a lot of eggs, and some beef. 
moderate vegetables as mentioned before like green beans, peas, broccoli, salads, etc.
water and diet soda were my main drinks.  more water than soda though.
for sweets, i recommend no-carb jello.  the black rasberry flavor.  i would make a lot of it and eat it when i felt i needed something sweet. 

i think consistency is key.  i ate almost the same thing for every meal for almost every day.  you dont think about it, you just do it.   the more you think about it the less you will want to stay with it.

:o I'm starving on 2300 cals a day. How long did phase 3 last?
tank u jesus

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #54 on: March 26, 2009, 02:38:48 PM »
How's the cycle going?

::) wheres your before or after pics  ::)
175lbs by 31st July

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #55 on: March 26, 2009, 02:41:02 PM »
::) wheres your before or after pics  ::)

Are your fingers like overcooked sausages by nature or from high bf% ?
from incomplete data

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: March 26, 2009, 02:48:38 PM »
Here is before and after photo of my brother.

6'2

around 275 lbs in the before pics
around 225 - 230 lbs in the after pics

Haha you are a fucking retard dude.  Sorry to say you and your brother were never natural.  You're saying your brother lost 45lbs of bodyweight fat, while basically pretty much maintaining all his muscle naturally?  HAHAHAHAA LMAO!  You must think everybody on here is a fucking newbie.  Obviously everyone in this thread is a newbie except for spermatease cause I've been around this game a long fucking time and that aint happening naturally.  It's insulting for you to think we are all that fucking stupid.  BUt this is getbig afterall and judging by the responses in this thread there are a lot of morons on here who have no clue as to what's achievable naturally vs. using drugs.  You and your "brother" may not have used anabolic steroids per se but there aint no way you are dropping 45 lbs of fat/weight without losing hardly any size on your arms or overall naturally.  LMAO!  The posts are hilarious.  Why don't you go try to post your pics on a website where people actually BODYBUILD!  Not everyone would be sucking your dick with responses because they actually  know what's achievable naturally.  

So to summarize SimplyHuge I want to get this straight.......you are saying your brother lost 45-50lbs of fat/weight in naturally without losing muscle?  Because in both of your pics none of you guys hardly lost any size in your arms.  Arm size is usually the first to go, especially naturally.  Especially for guys your age.  

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: March 26, 2009, 02:50:25 PM »
By the way your brother looks like the poster boy for a heavy bulking cycle in the before pics.  Bloated, red face, etc. 

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #58 on: March 26, 2009, 02:51:21 PM »
I don't know about the first guy, but I think the second guy is on something besides creatine and protein shakes...

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: March 26, 2009, 02:55:08 PM »
I don't know about the first guy, but I think the second guy is on something besides creatine and protein shakes...

You think?  It's pretty obvious.  I mean just think about the numbers for a second.  And look at the pics.  The kid didn't lose hardly ANY size but managed to drop almost 50lbs of bodyweight?  I mean shit have any of you in this thread even ever dieted for any length of time to realize how hard it is to keep muscle AND lose fat at the same time. 

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: March 26, 2009, 02:56:42 PM »
You think?  It's pretty obvious.  I mean just think about the numbers for a second.  And look at the pics.  The kid didn't lose hardly ANY size but managed to drop almost 50lbs of bodyweight?  I mean shit have any of you in this thread even ever dieted for any length of time to realize how har it is to keep muscle AND lose fat at the same time. 

Not to mention how young he is, I suppose that's his first attempt at dieting and no one gets it that perfect first time around.
from incomplete data

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: March 26, 2009, 03:02:57 PM »
You think?  It's pretty obvious.  I mean just think about the numbers for a second.  And look at the pics.  The kid didn't lose hardly ANY size but managed to drop almost 50lbs of bodyweight?  I mean shit have any of you in this thread even ever dieted for any length of time to realize how hard it is to keep muscle AND lose fat at the same time. 

MM, maybe this kid was on bee pollen and an occasional snort of gym chalk?  He is obviously doing something that nobody else on the entire planet knows about.... ;D

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: March 26, 2009, 03:05:19 PM »
Not to mention how young he is, I suppose that's his first attempt at dieting and no one gets it that perfect first time around.

These jokers love getbig.  I mean who wouldn't.  Look at everyone jumping all over this kid's jock strap.  WOW!  You're amazing!  You've happened to achieve what takes even steroid using bodybuilders to achieve with protein powders and creatine!   ::)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #63 on: March 26, 2009, 03:08:43 PM »
Are your fingers like overcooked sausages by nature or from high bf% ?

::) i'll take that as a no on the pics gimmick  ::)

as for my fingers - ask your mom.
175lbs by 31st July

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: March 26, 2009, 03:10:13 PM »
::) i'll take that as a no on the pics gimmick  ::)

as for my fingers - ask your mom.

Oh snap!....panda just implied that he finger-banged monkey's mom for all you slow getbiggers out there......

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: March 26, 2009, 03:11:46 PM »
I love how these guys use the term "lifetime" natural like they are 40 years old with 20 years of training behind them!  Oh and he "could have done it much faster" but instead took 7 months to do it.  It's makes it seem more believable that way.  

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: March 26, 2009, 03:14:30 PM »
Oh snap!....panda just implied that he finger-banged monkey's mom for all you slow getbiggers out there......

haha FatPand ALWAYS clamors to these morons when they say they are natural.  It's like he WANTS to believe so badly, like he's finally found the truth that is going to unleash his wild physique.  he's usually the first one to swallow the bullshit hook, line and sinker, without thinking about anything they say.  I'm sure he's done a shit ton of dieting in his bodybuilding career to realize how easily those transformations are naturally.   ::)

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: March 26, 2009, 03:15:15 PM »

I know! I'm absolutely demolished!  :'(

::)
from incomplete data

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: March 26, 2009, 03:16:31 PM »
haha FatPand ALWAYS clamors to these morons when they say they are natural.  It's like he WANTS to believe so badly, like he's finally found the truth that is going to unleash his wild physique.  he's usually the first one to swallow the bullshit hook, line and sinker, without thinking about anything they say.  I'm sure he's done a shit ton of dieting in his bodybuilding career to realize how easily those transformations are naturally.   ::)

MMMmmm, yeah, I don't think the panda has done much dieting in his days......haha

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: March 26, 2009, 03:18:50 PM »
MMMmmm, yeah, I don't think the panda has done much dieting in his days......haha

I can't believe what you're saying  :o
from incomplete data

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: March 26, 2009, 03:19:38 PM »

my brother had 19" arms in his before pics
he had 17" arms in the after pics

i had 17 1/2" arms in my before pics
16 1/2 " arms in my after pics

all measurements were cold

no drugs, no "extra" help.

the world is full of people who cant achieve it for themselves (i.e. you) so they believe no one else can either.  

Holy fuck you are young and dumb and must think everyone else around is as well.  THERE IS NO FUCKING WAY YOUR BROTHER HAD A 19" arm in the before pic!  HAHAHA!  Get a new measuring tape or go back to math class!  

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: March 26, 2009, 03:21:12 PM »

Holy fuck you are young and dumb and must think everyone else around is as well.  THERE IS NO FUCKING WAY YOUR BROTHER HAD A 19" arm in the before pic!  HAHAHA!  Get a new measuring tape or go back to math class!  

MM, maybe he meant length?  :-\

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: March 26, 2009, 03:24:28 PM »
And yes, 19" arms when he was 275.  Right now he is at 255 and has over 18" arms.  If you need a video of proof I'm sure that can be arranged. 

Uhm you do realize 275 lbs is roughly 125kg? Either your brother was a fat fuckin slob or he juiced.
from incomplete data

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: March 26, 2009, 03:26:21 PM »
And yes, 19" arms when he was 275.  Right now he is at 255 and has over 18" arms.  If you need a video of proof I'm sure that can be arranged. 

So you're saying your brother at 275 lbs had a bigger arm than Bill Pearl at 222 lbs?  LMAO!  Sure buddy!  You're "brother" doesn't look ANYTHING like Bill Pearl or a host of other "pros" that had a real 18-19" arm at a much lower bodyweight.  You and your brother are either clueless or lying.  Or both.  LOL.  

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: March 26, 2009, 03:27:16 PM »
i posted what he looked like at 275.  its the before pics.  fat and big.   

no drugs.  choose to believe what you want.  i will ask him to post a current vid of taping his arm for proof. 

275lbs and you can see the outlines of his abs?? Are you fuccking kidding me?? He better be a tall fuckah!
from incomplete data