Author Topic: .  (Read 33759 times)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
Re: Before and After Photos
« Reply #75 on: March 26, 2009, 03:29:30 PM »
haha FatPand ALWAYS clamors to these morons when they say they are natural.  It's like he WANTS to believe so badly, like he's finally found the truth that is going to unleash his wild physique.  he's usually the first one to swallow the bullshit hook, line and sinker, without thinking about anything they say.  I'm sure he's done a shit ton of dieting in his bodybuilding career to realize how easily those transformations are naturally.   ::)

??? have you ever read any of my posts ?

i am one of the most sceptical when guys here claim natural, just ask: leafy bug/love monkey, kiwiol, dov, true adonis, meso78, chris faildo, drugsfree4life, etc etc etc

oh and i never said once that i believed simply huge  ::)

try to keep up.
175lbs by 31st July

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: March 26, 2009, 03:30:55 PM »
Uhm you do realize 275 lbs is roughly 125kg? Either your brother was a fat fuckin slob or he juiced.

These "kids" have no fucking clue what type of measurements and bodyweight they are spitting out.  Like I said Bill Pearl's largest arm, his left arm measured ~ 18 5/8 of an inch at 222lbs.  And we all know how fucking big Pearl's arms looked.  Google any of the top guys arm measurments.  Hell even go back to the 1950's and look at the arm measurements.  They were all right around 18" and 19" was considered huge.  And these guys had all been training for decades.  Sergio's arm measured at 20 something inches.  Arnold's a little over 19" when he wasn't bloated as fuck from all the drugs.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #77 on: March 26, 2009, 03:31:36 PM »
from incomplete data

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: March 26, 2009, 03:32:53 PM »
he's 6'2

275 and you have a hard time believing a 19" arm?  you must be very very small.

i have over 17" arms right now at a bodyweight of 210 lbs.

Haha oh brother...........dude DO YOU HAVE ANY CLUE HOW BIG 6'2 275 ACTUALLY IS??????? He rivals most pro football players let alone pro bodybuilders.   ::)  Keep going.....you're just embarrassing yourself bro.  You look like a young fool spitting out these claims.  

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #79 on: March 26, 2009, 03:34:01 PM »
These "kids" have no fucking clue what type of measurements and bodyweight they are spitting out.  Like I said Bill Pearl's largest arm, his left arm measured ~ 18 5/8 of an inch at 222lbs.  And we all know how fucking big Pearl's arms looked.  Google any of the top guys arm measurments.  Hell even go back to the 1950's and look at the arm measurements.  They were all right around 18" and 19" was considered huge.  And these guys had all been training for decades.  Sergio's arm measured at 20 something inches.  Arnold's a little over 19" when he wasn't bloated as fuck from all the drugs.

I blame that damn Hulk Hogan.  Running around spouting off about "24 inch pythons..."  Most people are delusional.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: March 26, 2009, 03:34:59 PM »
Haha oh brother...........dude DO YOU HAVE ANY CLUE HOW BIG 6'2 275 ACTUALLY IS??????? He rivals most pro football players let alone pro bodybuilders.   ::)  Keep going.....you're just embarrassing yourself bro.  You look like a young fool spitting out these claims.  

Not to mention that his wheels must be of pro caliber in order to claim that weight.
from incomplete data

The Wall

• Getbig II
« Reply #81 on: March 26, 2009, 03:40:22 PM »
lol you guys are giving me...(simply huges's brother) way to much credit...you can beileve i took juice if you want too but beileve me when i say this, i have never felt the need to take roids to better my personal appearence because i already look good enough for my own liking...sometimes thru out the year...like right now i choose to bulk and increase my strength and do strongman and olympic lifting.  I just lift as a hobby, im not gonna ruin my health for a plastic trophy or to impress some college kids in the weight room

i was 19 275 lbs at 6 feet 2 inches tall

im currently 22 and 250 lbs

ive been lifting weights with my brother since i was around 11 and he was 13...so approx 12 years of training

i was lucky enough to have learned a lot of things early about nutrition and proper training...combined with decent genetics and a lot of motivation from being the youngest of 3.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #82 on: March 26, 2009, 03:42:21 PM »

ive been lifting weights with my brother since i was around 11 and he was 13...so approx 12 years of training

come on....everybody knows it will stunt your growth at that age..... 8)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: March 26, 2009, 03:48:09 PM »
lol you guys are giving me...(simply huges's brother) way to much credit...you can beileve i took juice if you want too but beileve me when i say this, i have never felt the need to take roids to better my personal appearence because i already look good enough for my own liking...sometimes thru out the year...like right now i choose to bulk and increase my strength and do strongman and olympic lifting.  I just lift as a hobby, im not gonna ruin my health for a plastic trophy or to impress some college kids in the weight room

i was 19 275 lbs at 6 feet 2 inches tall

im currently 22 and 250 lbs

i was lucky enough to have learned a lot of things early about nutrition and proper training...combined with decent genetics and a lot of motivation from being the youngest of 3.

Dude there is no WAY IN HELL you were 275lbs at 19 at 6'2.  LMAO!  Do you realize how fucking big that is?  That rivals Arnold and most pro bodybuilders.  At 19?  Haha keep it coming dude!  I don't care what your history is, how good your genetics are, or how big you were or what your arm measurements are.  There is no way in hell you go from 275lbs to 225-230 lbs NATURALLY without losing hardly any size.  Like I said your "bulking" pics are the poster boy for heavy steroid cycle........bloated, red face etc.  Why don't you post other pictures?  All you do is keep posting the same old pictures.  You obviously should have more pictures than two right?  LOL. 

The Wall

• Getbig II
« Reply #84 on: March 26, 2009, 03:50:10 PM »
lol luckily i didnt start lifting correctly until i was around 16

honostly what my brother has said is true but that pic he posted of me is a little misleading becuz my back and shoulders are pretty wide and my arms are up so it makes my waist look much smaller than it was...im pretty sure it was around 44 at the time lol and im sad to say its around 40 currently,

but as far as steroids go i have no gyno, no back acne, no crazy vascularity and the best low BF i ever achieved was 9%

my secret has always been my compulsive nature...when i want to get big...i get big...when i wanna look good i look as good as i can...years of wrestling and controlling my weight taught me disciplene that few ever really learn

Dude there is no WAY IN HELL you were 275lbs at 19 at 6'2.  LMAO!  Do you realize how fucking big that is?  That rivals Arnold and most pro bodybuilders.  At 19?  Haha keep it coming dude!  I don't care what your history is, how good your genetics are, or how big you were or what your arm measurements are.  There is no way in hell you go from 275lbs to 225-230 lbs NATURALLY without losing hardly any size.  Like I said your "bulking" pics are the poster boy for heavy steroid cycle........bloated, red face etc.  Why don't you post other pictures?  All you do is keep posting the same old pictures.  You obviously should have more pictures than two right?  LOL. 

ive got tons of photos...what u wanna see my first MMA fight...strongman, highland games, boxing, lol bodybuilding...ive done it all because i love to compete...

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: March 26, 2009, 03:51:56 PM »

Being 275lbs natural without being morbidly obese is a bold enough claim on its own... but at 19?? LMAO!

I'm actually a few cm taller than this guy and although I may not have the best genetics I fuckin guarantee you that 275lbs (with decent muscle tone) at 19 years of age is not possible in any way, shape or form.
from incomplete data

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: March 26, 2009, 03:54:00 PM »

honostly what my brother has said is true but that pic he posted of me is a little misleading becuz my back and shoulders are pretty wide and my arms are up so it makes my waist look much smaller than it was...im pretty sure it was around 44 at the time lol and im sad to say its around 40 currently,

but as far as steroids go i have no gyno, no back acne, no crazy vascularity and the best low BF i ever achieved was 9%

my secret has always been my compulsive nature...when i want to get big...i get big...when i wanna look good i look as good as i can...years of wrestling and controlling my weight taught me disciplene that few ever really learn

ive got tons of photos...what u wanna see my first MMA fight...strongman, highland games, boxing, lol bodybuilding...ive done it all because i love to compete...

Haha so when you magically started lifting "correctly" at 16 you managed to blow up to 275lbs at 19 at 6'2?  Ok genius so what did you weight at 16 and what was your height?  LMAO!  Dude do you realize the numbers you are throwing out are HUGE?  The progress you are talking rivals just about every bodybuilder in Arnold's era?  LOL. 

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #87 on: March 26, 2009, 03:54:17 PM »

Yeah post them up.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: March 26, 2009, 03:56:28 PM »
Being 275lbs natural without being morbidly obese is a bold enough claim on its own... but at 19?? LMAO!

I'm actually a few cm taller than this guy and although I may not have the best genetics I fuckin guarantee you that 275lbs (with decent muscle tone) at 19 years of age is not possible in any way, shape or form.

This guy is basically saying that at 19 his physique rivaled that of Arnold Schwarzenegger's.  LOL.  That's a pretty balsy statement.  Let alone all the NFL guys he rivaled at 19.  Plus he managed to do it all in 3 YEARS! 

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: March 26, 2009, 03:58:44 PM »

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: March 26, 2009, 04:03:04 PM »
no claims of being like arnold were made.  there is a difference between fat 19" arms and ripped 19" arms.  no claims have been made htat havent been backed up with pics.  you on the other hand are just spouting your mouth like some sort of expert when in reality you are probably another internet bitch who dreams of being big.  

very strong posting MM   ::)

LMAO!  You've havent' backed up shit.  I want to see a pic of your brother at 16 and then 3 years later at 19 at 275lbs at 6'2.  It's really not that fucking hard to do.  POST A PIC OF HIM AT 16 and then one at 19.  Let's see it!  

The Wall

• Getbig II
« Reply #91 on: March 26, 2009, 04:03:54 PM »
like i said you are giving me too much credit  ::) lol one of my best genetic abilities is that i hold fat well because im pretty wide guy and i store mine as that hard marble looking fat that doesnt look so flabby lol my bf was thru the roof at 275 lbs but im bored so ill continue to endulge you...and PS no matter how many times you say its not possible lol ive got the pics to prove it  ;D

im not trying to make you look foolish here, but to be honost you are doing it too yourself...saying something cant be done is a pretty bold statement especially something so simple as gaining weight...people blow up to 1000 lbs by eating mcdonalds every day, is it so hard to beileve i put on less than a 20th of that

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #92 on: March 26, 2009, 04:05:17 PM »
Why are you fucking that guy in the last photo?
$

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: March 26, 2009, 04:06:00 PM »
like i said you are giving me too much credit  ::) lol one of my best genetic abilities is that i hold fat well because im pretty wide guy and i store mine as that hard marble looking fat that doesnt look so flabby lol my bf was thru the roof at 275 lbs but im bored so ill continue to endulge you...and PS no matter how many times you say its not possible lol ive got the pics to prove it  ;D

im not trying to make you look foolish here, but to be honost you are doing it too yourself...saying something cant be done is a pretty bold statement especially something so simple as gaining weight...people blow up to 1000 lbs by eating mcdonalds every day, is it so hard to beileve i put on less than a 20th of that

LMAO!  Ok SO HOW BIG ARE YOU IN THOSE TWO PICS?  The one of you in the skirt and the one wrestling around with the other man?  Cause you look like a tiny tit in both pics.  Hardly the beast you claim to be.  You look a buck 80 in the skirt.  

The Wall

• Getbig II
« Reply #94 on: March 26, 2009, 04:07:40 PM »
lol ive done all kinds of sports gained and lost weight like crazy...i was 217 in my first cage fight...was 220 in the highland games...

its not like im some 5'5 bodybuilder with ripped 19 inch arms

ive got very blocky features...poor aesthetics...but ive got decent size gaining ability....

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: March 26, 2009, 04:07:57 PM »
LMAO!  Ok SO HOW BIG ARE YOU IN THOSE TWO PICS?  The one of you in the skirt and the one wrestling around with the other man?  Cause you look like a tiny tit in both pics.  Hardly the beast you claim to be.  You look a buck 80 in the skirt.  

Hhaha is this guy serious? Does he realize that at 250-275lbs he should be close to the size of a pro? In that William Wallace picture you wouldn't know that he's over 210 lbs.
from incomplete data

The Wall

• Getbig II
« Reply #96 on: March 26, 2009, 04:08:44 PM »
please dont be a fool and think this all happened one after another...these pics cover around 3 years of my life...i didnt roll outta bed and loss a bunch of weight then gain it back the next

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #97 on: March 26, 2009, 04:08:55 PM »
It quite simple really.  The guy weighs himself on a broken scale.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #98 on: March 26, 2009, 04:09:48 PM »
I thought WJH was in T/O :-\

The Wall

• Getbig II
« Reply #99 on: March 26, 2009, 04:12:02 PM »
LOL you guys are right...im fine weighing whatever it is you believe me to weigh.....hope you enjoyed the pics  :P

Adonis... your wit is unmatched lol