Author Topic: The ABBF is suspended by the IFBB : CORRUPTION ?  (Read 123764 times)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Re: The ABBF is suspended by the IFBB : CORRUPTION ?
« Reply #125 on: April 09, 2009, 06:02:03 PM »
Let's see if I got this right. Milos saw some foul play re contest fixing in an important contest so alerted the IFBB president. Milos got suspended for his trouble. A couple years later Paul Chua gets a 1 year suspension. Ah, those tricky 1 year suspensions that go on and on. Seems to me Milos is innocent of all charges and deserves an apology plus a reward for his exposure of corruption. Chick, is unaware of anything that Milos is talking about. Well, Chick is a self-confessed outsider who has no idea what is going on in the IFBB. This is truly the theatre of the absurd.

Holy shit, Basile said something intelligent for a change!  :o
Ron: "I am lazy."

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: CONGRATS MILOS SARCEV !
« Reply #126 on: April 09, 2009, 06:05:04 PM »

I don't need your absence to change anything...or your reinstatement for that matter...I don't answer to you.
As for your suspension, if you havent figured out by now what you were suspended for...I can't explain it any easier than the letter you received.
As an "athletes" rep, you should be answering to the "athletes"........but we know who pulls your strings, huh, Pinocchio? ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: April 09, 2009, 06:09:27 PM »
Caring about the athletes? Being suspended, attacking everything is not going to get the athletes anything.  Working within the system, trying to build up cornerstones, relationships and building up is what matters.  Bob cares, and is always there whenever someone calls him to discuss something. 

The fact is that the athletes in the last few years have had more prize money, more sponsorship money, and more chances at doing well in the sport than every before.

People forget that less than 10 years ago, it was vastly different.

1) Why do you think Bob comes here to getbig and runs down the "athletes" and thier actions, yet never speaks ill of the IFBB? He is suppose to be on the "athletes" side, right?

2) How much of the prize money is really Bob's doing?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #128 on: April 09, 2009, 06:11:52 PM »

Anything beneficial to the athletes happened because of Bob C. Anything bad is not his fault because he knew nothing about it. Sort of sums up the IFBB completely.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: April 09, 2009, 06:13:51 PM »
Anything beneficial to the athletes happened because of Bob C. Anything bad is not his fault because he knew nothing about it. Sort of sums up the IFBB completely.
HAHAHAHAHhahaaah Quoted for truthfulness. 8)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #130 on: April 09, 2009, 06:15:55 PM »
1) Why do you think Bob comes here to getbig and runs down the "athletes" and thier actions, yet never speaks ill of the IFBB? He is suppose to be on the "athletes" side, right?

2) How much of the prize money is really Bob's doing?
i though he was the company man

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #131 on: April 09, 2009, 06:21:13 PM »
WHat the IFBB did to MIlos is 100% wrong.  they actually suspended him, he loses money in someway from that and considered Milos guilty of lying or whatever.  Now it looks like Milos was right all along (which everyone else felt he was too) Chua gets suspended.  Milos should be reinstated a public apology from Weider himself and the IFBB and also some sort of financial restitution for the potential income Milos lost and the bad mark he got on his reputation.  No matter what the IFBB and Weider should answer to this immediately and fix this. 

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #132 on: April 09, 2009, 06:28:32 PM »
WHat the IFBB did to MIlos is 100% wrong.  they actually suspended him, he loses money in someway from that and considered Milos guilty of lying or whatever.  Now it looks like Milos was right all along (which everyone else felt he was too) Chua gets suspended.  Milos should be reinstated a public apology from Weider himself and the IFBB and also some sort of financial restitution for the potential income Milos lost and the bad mark he got on his reputation.  No matter what the IFBB and Weider should answer to this immediately and fix this. 
oh and sue for damages

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: April 09, 2009, 06:40:48 PM »
He lost his contract and it has been suggested that they also stopped photoshoots in his gym.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #134 on: April 09, 2009, 07:49:04 PM »
Let's see if I got this right. Milos saw some foul play re contest fixing in an important contest so alerted the IFBB president. Milos got suspended for his trouble. A couple years later Paul Chua gets a 1 year suspension. Ah, those tricky 1 year suspensions that go on and on. Seems to me Milos is innocent of all charges and deserves an apology plus a reward for his exposure of corruption. Chick, is unaware of anything that Milos is talking about. Well, Chick is a self-confessed outsider who has no idea what is going on in the IFBB. This is truly the theatre of the absurd.

Of course you have it wrong, Basile...you're nothing if not consistant.

1. Milos saw something wrong and called a press conference on the spot making allegations against an official without proof...when asked to provide proof (twice) he failed to do so resulting in suspension.

2. The entire AFBB has been suspended, not just Paul Chua

3. I'm unaware of the ramblings that Milos posts....which have nothing to do with me.

4. Just how (or why) would I have any idea of whats going on in Asia, the AFBB, with Paul Chua (whom I've never met or had any dealings with, or with the Asian games which I wasn't at?  It's AMATEUR IFBB.....I represent the PRO'S in the IFBB PRO LEAGUE....an entirely different club.

5. There is nothing tricky about 1 year suspensions....after the 1 year is up, you have reapply to be reinstated...if you're turned down...you continue to be on the outside looking in

The only thing absurd here, is your attempts to try and talk shop when the only info you have access to, is from right here on these boards...

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: April 09, 2009, 07:49:45 PM »

That would be some apology, considering Weider is dead.  ::)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: April 09, 2009, 07:52:18 PM »
Of course you have it wrong, Basile...you're nothing if not consistant.

1. Milos saw something wrong and called a press conference on the spot making allegations against an official without proof...when asked to provide proof (twice) he failed to do so resulting in suspension.

Turns out he was right all along.  The proof came in 2009,  so how 'bout reversing the suspension and issuing an apology?

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #137 on: April 09, 2009, 07:52:42 PM »
2. The entire AFBB has been suspended, not just Paul Chua

It seems that the AFBB _is_ Paul Chua.  That's the problem with privately held companies pretending to be sports federations.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: April 09, 2009, 07:56:22 PM »

Turns out he was right all along.  The proof came in 2009,  so how 'bout reversing the suspension and issuing an apology?

You all seem to be forgetting what Milos was suspended for...failing to prvide proof of his accusations. We don't know if he EVER provided any proof even to this point.  Whether of not Chua is quilty of any corruption remains to be seen...if he is...then he should be removed asap.  But as for any apologies...I wouldn't hold my breath.  

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: April 09, 2009, 08:00:55 PM »
as for any apologies...I wouldn't hold my breath.  

Spoken in true IFBB fashion.

Bottom line, Milos was right.  Everyone not wearing a blue blazer (or in your case a Captain Crunch jacket) knows it now.  The IFBB becomes more of a joke with each passing year.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: April 09, 2009, 08:03:25 PM »

Spoken in true IFBB fashion.

Bottom line, Milos was right.  Everyone not wearing a blue blazer (or in your case a Captain Crunch jacket) knows it now.  The IFBB becomes more of a joke with each passing year.

It doesnt matter what it "turns out" to be....he was suspended for his actions...Hard to believe you cant grasp this...

mantronik

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #141 on: April 09, 2009, 08:10:54 PM »
That would be some apology, considering Weider is dead.  ::)

Joe and/or Eric can do the honors for Ben, but as Chico alread mentioned: 'don't hold your breath'

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #142 on: April 09, 2009, 08:13:01 PM »
Joe and/or Eric can do the honors for Ben

but it was the IFBB Pro League that suspended Milos.  The decision to suspend was Manion's.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: April 09, 2009, 08:13:03 PM »
It doesnt matter what it "turns out" to be....he was suspended for his actions...Hard to believe you cant grasp this...

Milos saw Paul Chua was corrupt. 

He pointed it out. 

Because he didn't hire a private detective and build an airtight lawyer-like case proving it, even though he knew it to be true, he got suspended since Chua was presumed innocent until proven guilty.

Fast forward two years...  turns out Milos was right, Chua WAS guilty, and the IFBB suspends Chua.

Milos is still the bad guy??

Seriously, Chick, only you and the guys wearing the blue blazers don't see a problem with this.  The rest of the world sees it for what it is... Milos got shafted.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #144 on: April 09, 2009, 08:14:30 PM »
Who needs enemies when you've got a "representative" like this Chick guy?

We should send him to Detroit to take the place of the UAW.  GM's and Chrysler's problems with their workers will be instantly solved.  

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #145 on: April 09, 2009, 08:18:35 PM »
What an interesting thread!  ;D
S

mantronik

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #146 on: April 09, 2009, 08:19:57 PM »
but it was the IFBB Pro League that suspended Milos.  The decision to suspend was Manion's.

True, true...
In that case: FOR SURE 'don't hold your breath' for an apology from JM

mantronik

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #147 on: April 09, 2009, 08:24:55 PM »
We can go on for 10 more pages but Chick:

1 What do YOU think Milos' next step should be at this moment IF he wants to play by the rules and actually get somewhere with all of this?

2 What does he need to do to get reinstated? Does he have to wait for another meeting and voting of the members? Does he have to apply for reinstatement?

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #148 on: April 09, 2009, 08:25:04 PM »
So I know Milos Sarcev as an "IFBB athlete" from the magazines I bought when I was 15 an dying to be hyooge, but who is Chick and how did he become the "athletes'" "representative"?  is he an attorney or something?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #149 on: April 09, 2009, 08:33:05 PM »
Chick swears I am out of the loop, yet he confessed that until recently he had never heard of Paul Chua. Talk about being ignorant. Nobody will be able to charge Chick with any lapse, wrong doing, misadventure or anything at all. He alone is fighting for more benefits for the pro athletes. Anything bad, eg., suspensions for speaking out or enterring other contests, is not Chick's fault but that of the organizations he has nothing to do with. The Sophists of ancient Greece would have been proud of this funambulist. You gotta love how he defends himself with force yet wasn't there for Lee or Milos. This guy's behaviour says it all. His words are just pablum to convince the flotsam who don't think for themselves.

While they are at it how about suspending the Australian branch of the IFBB and let open elections occur there?