Author Topic: The ABBF is suspended by the IFBB : CORRUPTION ?  (Read 124921 times)

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
Re: The ABBF is suspended by the IFBB : CORRUPTION ?
« Reply #400 on: April 21, 2009, 08:55:11 PM »
nah mine are all legit

Yeah right business must be booming.

With 13582 posts on getbig you must be really hands on.

"In the business world we say ..........blah blah blah"

That comment confirmed your tool status without doubt.

Frank D. Law

• Getbig II
« Reply #401 on: April 21, 2009, 10:28:59 PM »
I posted this (below) the other day. Just thought I might try again as none of you seem to get it.

You have a lot of patience Bob, none of these imbeciles have a clue as to how much you do behind the scenes for the pros that you represent.

Maybe the amateurs should get an athletes rep. Maybe Basile or his mate Frank could do it, they seem to know everything.

Hi, Chick! :D

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #402 on: April 21, 2009, 10:30:32 PM »

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #403 on: April 21, 2009, 10:42:05 PM »

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #404 on: April 22, 2009, 04:42:01 AM »
Hi Mr Canada

Yes Tony very mature, you call getbiggers imbeciles yet you follow the same jokes and gimmicks ::)

Bob did you answer Basiles question about if you have a contract with the IFBB Pro League? or did you just skirt around it ::)
Thunderdome approved

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #405 on: April 22, 2009, 04:57:19 AM »
Yes Tony very mature, you call getbiggers imbeciles yet you follow the same jokes and gimmicks ::)

Bob did you answer Basiles question about if you have a contract with the IFBB Pro League? or did you just skirt around it ::)
you are correct, he should have arrived as a gimmick :)

Frank D. Law

• Getbig II
« Reply #406 on: April 22, 2009, 05:09:43 AM »
Just a rejoinder.  Go to www.arrestpaulchua.com to view how it all began to unravel for Paul Chua.  Enjoy the flash pix of Paul Chua in handcuffs!  The site will be taken down soon (in July), now that the crook has had his comeuppance.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #407 on: April 22, 2009, 08:22:04 AM »
Just a rejoinder.  Go to www.arrestpaulchua.com to view how it all began to unravel for Paul Chua.  Enjoy the flash pix of Paul Chua in handcuffs!  The site will be taken down soon (in July), now that the crook has had his comeuppance.

Lets just hope that this is the end of that little troll Chua for good ;)
Thunderdome approved

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #408 on: April 22, 2009, 09:40:42 AM »
now that the crook has had his comeuppance.

has he?  He still owns the ABBF.   His org is still recognized by various Asian governments.  He can still be involved in the Asian Games, still put on the Asian Championships.   Still make money from those events.  They'll just not be sanctioned by the IFBB.   

But so what?   The international IFBB is having its own problems, now that in countries where they would only 'officially recognized' one  'federation' per sport, its now apparent for all to see that the international amateur IFBB is nothing more than a privately held company incorporated in Spain.   The IFBB may have lost its monopoly in those countries.

karu

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #409 on: April 22, 2009, 11:32:59 AM »
Milos was not the first person to complain of corrupt ways,
yet only after Milos complained and finally something was done about it.

You are assuming Ben did not know of any wrong doing.

Ben was either a clueless person, or didn't mind Chua's corruption.

Tim didn't say anything of the sort....what he said was that Milos was not the first to raise the issue....he made no mention of having any insight that the proper channels were made, or any official complaint was made, etc...

Again, you're assuming Ben knew of any wrongdoing... we don't know that, and never will.

karu

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #410 on: April 22, 2009, 11:36:50 AM »
sounds like more knowledge about the topic,
than an the ignorant athlete rep that hasn't even traveled outside the USA

Oh...my bad Tim...."People were telling YOU"

That certainly constitutes official

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #411 on: April 22, 2009, 12:27:52 PM »

Sorry bro...Only ONE imBASILE here!

And no...I dont have any contract to be the athletes representative

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #412 on: April 22, 2009, 12:31:22 PM »
So typical of Chick.

I really think it is no point responding to Chick's demand for specifics as I suspect that it's purely tactical on his part.  Once we respond, he'd pose further questions such as "show me the proof", so on and so forth ad nauseum.  That's how they got Milos in the first place.

He's primary objective is to obfuscate, and drag the debate on in circles.  As things stand, I believe that playing it by his terms is self-defeating.  It's enough that 99% of those participating (in my view) in this thread do not empathize with the IFBB Pro League or Chick.

The IFBB Pro League has picked a multi-barrelled bullshitter for "athletes rep" for good reason.  Chick is like the multi-headed Hydra of Greek mythology.  He's part trapeze artist, escape artist and contortionist.  At the rate that he's going, it won't be long before he adds "circus clown" to the list of talents and traits that he possesses, although he still can't spell even if his life depends on it!

LOl...you are amusing, I'll give you that

Anytime you want to explain what I'm bullshitting about, feel free to tell everyone

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #413 on: April 22, 2009, 01:11:56 PM »

Gee fancy someone making accusations without any fabric of truth.

If you know me at all then you will know that I work 12 hours a day, 6 days a week, 51 weeks a year. It is fine to have some banter here but making up lies is just plain low.

Did you parents ever teach you to think before you spoke?

At least Chick, myself and even Vince Basile are not hiding behind internet names and gimmicks. You you should try it sometime.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #414 on: April 22, 2009, 01:24:11 PM »
Gee fancy someone making accusations without any fabric of truth.

If you know me at all then you will know that I work 12 hours a day, 6 days a week, 51 weeks a year. It is fine to have some banter here but making up lies is just plain low.

Did you parents ever teach you to think before you spoke?

At least Chick, myself and even Vince Basile are not hiding behind internet names and gimmicks. You you should try it sometime.
is your name Messiah?  wow

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #415 on: April 22, 2009, 01:39:49 PM »
is your name Messiah?  wow

No it is Tony, which most people here know. If you read through my posts you will work it out.

My world is fairly public, Even Vince visited one of my gyms during the pro show weekend this year. www.dohertysgym.com

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #416 on: April 22, 2009, 02:30:55 PM »

The Messiah of Muscle is straight up. Resorting to stuff like that means you are way desperate.  I am amazed on how little people know on what is going on.

Brittany Spears paparazzi would know more than some of you.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #417 on: April 22, 2009, 03:57:21 PM »

Brittany Spears paparazzi would know more than some of you.

Bitch is still hot, Ron!!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #418 on: April 22, 2009, 04:15:41 PM »
Bitch is still hot colder than having a small pair in a raised 5 way pot with a possible flush on the board, Ron!!!

Fixed.
from incomplete data

karu

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #419 on: April 22, 2009, 07:23:41 PM »
you're bullshitting about Ben would have exposed the corruption "only if he knew"

Anytime you want to explain what I'm bullshitting about, feel free to tell everyone

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #420 on: April 22, 2009, 07:26:04 PM »
you're bullshitting about Ben would have exposed the corruption "only if he knew"

I can only speculate about what Ben knew or didn't know....

Frank D. Law

• Getbig II
« Reply #421 on: April 22, 2009, 09:15:42 PM »

Tsk, tsk, tsk, Chick.  There's an age old Latin maxim Res Ipsa Loquitur which loosely translated means "the facts speak for themselves."

The last para of your response proves my contention that it is part of your MO to obfuscate and befuddle the issue and drag out the debate with your endless string of "what, where and hows".

It is clear to the global BB community that the facts now speak for themselves, in this sordid saga of institutionalized injustice in the IFBB Pro League.  You're just an "athletes' rep" who's primary purpose is to protect the Pro league.  You don't really have the interests of the athletes at heart. Res Ipsa Loquitur!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #422 on: April 22, 2009, 10:13:13 PM »
The bottom line in all this is the quality and integrity of the people involved in the sport. Ben recruited businessmen who were handling his products around the world. Amazingly these 'vice-presidents' were recruited to judge important contests. That is a step worse than getting gym owners to judge contests!

You can't make a silk purse organization out of a bunch on sows ears stooges! Chick joins the mediocre blokes forming the IFBB although, according to him, he isn't part of it at all. No one knows what is going on in those organizations because they sure aren't sporting ones. Where is his integrity and sense of justice. The Milos incident is typical of how the IFBB handles bodybuilders. They cast out outspoken individuals because they threaten their organization. Lee Priest was made an example of so that no one in the future will enter non-sanctioned contests. I am sick of the official this and official that shit that Ben always yapped about. In the end, it is just a bunch of blokes deciding things. There is nothing official about that.

I guess mainstream bodybuilding is composed of flotsam and knuckleheads because look at how the IFBB treats bodybuilders. The IFBB still don't know how to run a contest, have valid judging criteria and methods, and be responsible for what they do. They could start by treating the bodybuilders with respect instead of treating them like sheep.

Why on earth they appointed a sheep dog (Bob C) to assist them is a travesty. That bloke knows only how to enforce laws not how to deliver justice. Look at his pathetic attempt to clear his name and save the IFBB. He couldn't save Lee or Milos.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #423 on: April 23, 2009, 04:58:36 AM »
Tsk, tsk, tsk, Chick.  There's an age old Latin maxim Res Ipsa Loquitur which loosely translated means "the facts speak for themselves."

The last para of your response proves my contention that it is part of your MO to obfuscate and befuddle the issue and drag out the debate with your endless string of "what, where and hows".

It is clear to the global BB community that the facts now speak for themselves, in this sordid saga of institutionalized injustice in the IFBB Pro League.  You're just an "athletes' rep" who's primary purpose is to protect the Pro league.  You don't really have the interests of the athletes at heart. Res Ipsa Loquitur!

Intend on answering the question anytime soon?

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #424 on: April 23, 2009, 05:09:03 AM »
Sorry bro...Only ONE imBASILE here!

And no...I dont have any contract to be the athletes representative

lol, good one ;D
Thunderdome approved