Author Topic: Stallone shows off ripped physique in Brazil !  (Read 14027 times)

Heywood

• Getbig IV
Re: Stallone shows off ripped physique in Brazil !
« Reply #100 on: April 10, 2009, 01:17:25 AM »
but heywood...

you're the one who asked.

I'm the one who asked what?.....

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: April 10, 2009, 01:40:07 AM »
so.. heywood.. what do you do for work?

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: April 10, 2009, 08:11:47 AM »
Now you've forced me to resort to personal insults for you are truly an idiot. Knowing nothing about his personal life you assume it is stress free (disregarding the tremendous responsibilities he has and people who depend on him), thinking he has all the time in the world, denigrating his talent and movies despite him being one of the most successful men on this planet.

You can call people ball-huggers because they admire and are inspired by someone so accomplished while you, who is and will ever remain a big nothing in comparison, can only find fault and make excuses for why he is so successful and you are nothing.

Quit feeling sorry for yourself. You don't have it tougher than anybody else. Certainly not the challenges Stallone has had to overcome.

You are a loser and a jealous cry baby.

Exactly.  For some reason people assume that if a person has money and fame that they are devoid of stress and problems. 

I have often heard people assert that Stallone is lacking talent due to only having two well known characters in his career.  For starters, the two characters, Rocky and Rambo, are not just well known, but iconic.  Very few actors are fortunate enough to have one character in their careers whose name continues to resonate with moviegoers years later, let alone two. A lot of actors have good performances in fine movies, but the average person would fail to be able to refer to their character by name.  Who doesn't know Rocky and Rambo?  And although Sly's career was predominantly spent in the action genre, people forget that he was initially referred to being the next Brando during the early part of his career.  High praise, which surely was based on some sort of talent. 

What is truly ironic though, are those posting on a bodybuilding board that would find issue with a 62 year old man on HRT.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: April 10, 2009, 08:37:57 AM »
anyone that hates on sly is a idiot.
the guy had zero acting talent, could not talk, yet was smart enough to find out what the world wanted to watch.
his film career has lasted longer then 30 years, and still making em.
Welcome to Hollywood, actors take cocaine, heroine, have std's, stallone take hgh, I'm ok with that.

Got a good point there bro.. :)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #104 on: April 10, 2009, 09:55:50 AM »
Pumpster?  I had no idea you were so insecure and so prone to envy and jealousy. Whether you're a fan of his movies, physique or not he his emblematic of the American dream. I mean, FFS what more can he possibly do? And why is being a fan and defending him against his inexplicable critics make someone a groupie or nut hugger?

Hating on Stallone and dismissing his vast accomplishments and success really destroys any of your credibility.

There's a reason why envy/jealousy is one of the 7 deadly sins.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #105 on: April 10, 2009, 10:06:14 AM »
LOL it's too easy to get a reaction anytime someone doesn't ball-wash with these clowns. He's not an impressive person, bottom line.

Some years ago he got suckered big-time into buying high-priced art, and of course there are the divorces, all because he's not the sharpest. I think that's why these guys find it easier to identify with him; he's an average guy in many respects. And yes like most highly paid actors (at at least that used to be; hasn't had a hit in ages) he's got a great life that is far less stressful than most; alot easier to retain youth, workout and take roids in that context.

No talent as a director either!

Climb off his sac once in a while fags guys, not everyone has the embarassing man-luv you do. Get over it wtihout having to lash out like beeeotches. :-*

Lookin tiny!

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: April 10, 2009, 10:55:54 AM »
LOL it's too easy to get a reaction anytime someone doesn't ball-wash with these clowns. He's not an impressive person, bottom line.

Some years ago he got suckered big-time into buying high-priced art, and of course there are the divorces, all because he's not the sharpest. I think that's why these guys find it easier to identify with him; he's an average guy in many respects. And yes like most highly paid actors (at at least that used to be; hasn't had a hit in ages) he's got a great life that is far less stressful than most; alot easier to retain youth, workout and take roids in that context.

Climb off his sac once in a while fags guys, not everyone has the embarassing man-luv you do. Get over it wtihout having to lash out like beeeotches. :-*

Lookin tiny!

Perhaps you could dazzle us with your long list of accomplishments. ..............anybody else hear crickets?

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: April 10, 2009, 10:57:26 AM »
Perhaps you could dazzle us with your long list of accomplishments. ..............anybody else hear crickets?

Just calm down kid, i don't need to make it personal like you do just because you have a hissy-fit over someone you worship.

This need on your part to defend him and lash out at someone else speaks volumes about you, not I. ;D

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: April 10, 2009, 11:01:16 AM »
Just calm down kid, i don't need to make it personal like you do just because you have a hissy-fit over someone you worship.

This need on your part to defend him and lash out at someone else speaks volumes about you, not I. ;D

How's your man love for Ronnie going, by the way??

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: April 10, 2009, 11:03:54 AM »
How's your man love for Ronnie going, by the way??

Actaully fool, you've been on that thread a WHOLE LOT more than me in the last months hahahaahahaha........... .......... ;D

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: April 10, 2009, 11:05:32 AM »
Actaully fool, you've been on that thread a WHOLE LOT more than me in the last months hahahaahahaha........... .......... ;D

Whatever helps you sleep at night. I'll give you this, I'm sure your home gym blows Sly's out of the water.  ;D

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #111 on: April 10, 2009, 11:34:52 AM »
pumpster, if anyone is lashing out it's you. Calling one of the most successful men on this planet unimpressive is making you sound like a complete moron. And the fact that you seem to rate and evaluate men based solely on their physical build shows how shallow and vapid you are. Like a previous poster pointed out, Stallone dies tomorrow it's major news. You die, nobody cares. 

You're getting pathetic.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #112 on: April 10, 2009, 11:40:02 AM »
anyone that hates on sly is a idiot.
the guy had zero acting talent, could not talk, yet was smart enough to find out what the world wanted to watch.
his film career has lasted longer then 30 years, and still making em.
Welcome to Hollywood, actors take cocaine, heroine, have std's, stallone take hgh, I'm ok with that.
but thats just it quicker, sly is just all luck. no talent, no intelligence, no nothing. work ethic, well in the terms of acting and fitness, sur ei could give him that. but working out is fun and acting isnt work at all.  im agreein with pumpster.... not impressive to me at all. only his bank account is.

and to some other posters... accomplishments? what exactly has he accomplished...if you will?    he hasnt done anything any other person couldnt have done. 

and if stallone died tomorrow, big news? fuck, i dont give shit if he dies...i dont know the fucker in the slightest. and neither owuld anyone else, exept a few. the media would cover it only because there isnt anything else to cover and everybody knows who stallone is...

im not hating sly, hes a cool dude for sure. but not "impressive" or deserving of any praise.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #113 on: April 10, 2009, 12:10:36 PM »
Heywood, how old are you?  I suppose you can't understand until you get older.

I am not there yet either but I see tons of guys who were just like us in their 20s and 30s and lived a life where weightlifting, sports and being in good shape are very important to them, it is part of who they are.  No matter how hard they lift or diet, when they get into their 50s and 60s, they can't keep the fat off, have more joint pains, more injuries that take longer to heal, can't keep their lean muscle, get the blues, don't have the sex drive they used to.  What should we tell these guys....tough shit, your old now.  F that.  Properly physician monitored HRT helps these guys greatly.  Its not vain to want to live their life the best they can as they age.

I used to be against any hormone use until I got into medicine.  I am still against steroid abuse and totally against kids using anabolics but HRT is completely different.  It helps preserve quality of life and is safe if done responsibly.  When I get to that age and hormones drop, I have no more shame in admitting I'll be there as well.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: April 10, 2009, 01:23:21 PM »
Stallone looks great for any age, he's lean, vascular, low on bodyfat and has abs and intercostals.
no one knows what he is actually on drugs wise so its just speculation.
He is a busy man, movie schedules are gruelling I dont think he could be in better condition. The only downside on his physique is his muscle bellies arent the best shaped
Whats more sly actually hates working out but still busts his balls in he gym.
No need to diss sly!

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #115 on: April 10, 2009, 01:33:07 PM »
Seems that he actually brought up his bi's...

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #116 on: April 10, 2009, 01:37:47 PM »
  I remember when Harold trained him for Rambo III    :D

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #117 on: April 10, 2009, 01:43:20 PM »

no one knows what he is actually on drugs wise so its just speculation.

He went on the record stating he took growth hormone.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: April 10, 2009, 01:56:15 PM »
yea but no one knows what he is currently on or how much. anyway there are plenty of guys who take stuff and still look like shit, sly doesnt coz he busts his arse with it.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #119 on: April 10, 2009, 02:21:40 PM »
but thats just it quicker, sly is just all luck. no talent, no intelligence, no nothing. work ethic, well in the terms of acting and fitness, sur ei could give him that. but working out is fun and acting isnt work at all.  im agreein with pumpster.... not impressive to me at all. only his bank account is.

and to some other posters... accomplishments? what exactly has he accomplished...if you will?    he hasnt done anything any other person couldnt have done. 

and if stallone died tomorrow, big news? fuck, i dont give shit if he dies...i dont know the fucker in the slightest. and neither owuld anyone else, exept a few. the media would cover it only because there isnt anything else to cover and everybody knows who stallone is...

im not hating sly, hes a cool dude for sure. but not "impressive" or deserving of any praise.

his longevity in hollwood deserves praise, as for accomplishment he was nominated for an Oscar for best actor in Rocky and did win a Oscar for best film..
I'm not sure how people can hate on this guy, he never comes off as arrogant, he always disses himself in interviews, he is a good guy.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: April 11, 2009, 04:21:43 PM »

Lookin tiny!

You tell 'em Pumpster!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #121 on: April 11, 2009, 09:25:48 PM »

You tell 'em Pumpster!

that's not carl weathers...

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #122 on: April 11, 2009, 09:50:02 PM »

I guess because you are young and have limited life experience, you can be cut slack...but you are way off this time. Let's look at what he's accomplished, First of all, at the brink of failure and totally broke he writes the screenplay to Rocky. He's offered a fortune by the studios to sell it but they want someone else to play the part. He refuses. He's broke, but he turns down hundreds of thousands of dollars to sell the script unless he can play the part. Epic Balls, right there. The film wins him an Oscar. Major accomplishment number one. He becomes a millionaire overnight. He scores again with the Rambo films and in Rambo part 2, starts getting shredded. Yeah, he's not big like your drug overdosesd freaks but unlike the bodybuilders who are in shape a couple days out of the year, he has the discipline to stay shredded while filming for 6 months straight and he does it again and again. Please post one pic of yourself looking as good as Stallone does in Rambo part 3. You can't. And you probably never will. No work ethic? Ridiculous. And now in his 60's, he' still in shape and people are still seeing his films after 30 freaking years. So artistically, he's written, directed and starred in box office smashes...physically he's maintained a great physique for 30 years or more,, for long periods of time while spending 10 hours a day on a movie set.  Ultimate discipline..much more than yourself shooting grams a week of juice to look like your average Permabulker. Give credit where it's due.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #123 on: April 11, 2009, 10:59:15 PM »
what's that thing on his left hand?
A

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #124 on: April 11, 2009, 11:14:47 PM »
Heywood, how old are you?  I suppose you can't understand until you get older.

I am not there yet either but I see tons of guys who were just like us in their 20s and 30s and lived a life where weightlifting, sports and being in good shape are very important to them, it is part of who they are.  No matter how hard they lift or diet, when they get into their 50s and 60s, they can't keep the fat off, have more joint pains, more injuries that take longer to heal, can't keep their lean muscle, get the blues, don't have the sex drive they used to.  What should we tell these guys....tough shit, your old now.  F that.  Properly physician monitored HRT helps these guys greatly.  Its not vain to want to live their life the best they can as they age.

I used to be against any hormone use until I got into medicine.  I am still against steroid abuse and totally against kids using anabolics but HRT is completely different.  It helps preserve quality of life and is safe if done responsibly.  When I get to that age and hormones drop, I have no more shame in admitting I'll be there as well.
pretty true.
A lot of my friends in their 50s and 60s like that.
But I am lucky and can train regularly and as a natural bber ,even though with joint & spinal pains.
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=117526.425