Author Topic: Who Had the Best Biceps Ever??..  (Read 57177 times)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Re: Who Had the Best Biceps Ever??..
« Reply #175 on: April 10, 2009, 01:39:31 PM »
disgrace.

"Disgrace" that a workout was shot shortly after a site injection with some swelling?  ::)

Besides, that's an offseason picture....here is one close to contest and one onstage.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #176 on: April 10, 2009, 01:40:01 PM »
since you dont see that nasser was better than dorian in these certain parts i am sure now you are a hopless case :)..
anyway nasser's main greatness was the harmony between his diff. parts, he didn't have great “separate” parts like others.. for example ronnie's quads were huge but his tiny calves were killing the over all thing.. same with dorian’s deformed small arms that didn’t match his wide thick torso.. also he needed a bigger shoulders and chest to match his wide back.. on the other hand nasser was fully proportioned.. everything on him (even his back) was as big as the other parts.. he didn’t have anything extra big or extra small to harm the over all shape..

Did you miss the part where I said Nasser may be better than Dorian in PARTS of the criteria but as a whole he doesn't compare? please I'll understand if English is not your first language but even then my patience runs out

and Nasser I hate to break it to you was most certainly not ' fully proportioned ' as you like to claim , he was pretty well balanced his shortcomings include a long torso and short legs , and well as his forearms not being in proportion with his biceps/triceps ..not as bad as some but behind Dorian for sure who
s proportions AT HIS BEST despite what you claim are outstanding

in the end my point still stands all rounds are physique rounds so this is why Dorian dominates everyone Nasser included

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #177 on: April 10, 2009, 02:09:16 PM »
Why then are the chest and bis on the cover darker skinned?  ::)
cmon dude it was never nasser.. it was arnold....
nasser wasnt mentioned in that article once
has nasser ever been mentioned in a greatest chest or arm article...
 :-\
choice is an illusion

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: April 10, 2009, 02:12:37 PM »
"Disgrace" that a workout was shot shortly after a site injection with some swelling?  ::)

Besides, that's an offseason picture....here is one close to contest and one onstage.

"Disgrace" that a workout was shot shortly after a site injection with some swelling?

haha, you call that a "site injection with some swelling"?  ::)

ASJChaotic

« Reply #179 on: April 10, 2009, 02:29:56 PM »
"Disgrace" that a workout was shot shortly after a site injection with some swelling?

did you know that Nasser posts on here?
he will not be happy with your comments  ;D

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #180 on: April 10, 2009, 02:34:18 PM »
dd
F

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #181 on: April 10, 2009, 02:35:33 PM »

Shows how little you know, if you believe otherwise.

Synthol dissipates after you inject it, so there's no point in taking it in the middle of the offseason.  ::)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #182 on: April 10, 2009, 02:42:42 PM »
bud
F

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: April 10, 2009, 03:23:25 PM »
Shows how little you know, if you believe otherwise.

Synthol dissipates after you inject it, so there's no point in taking it in the middle of the offseason.  ::)

Its normal to defend your hero, i respect it.

We got already used to your lust for Nasser anyway.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #184 on: April 10, 2009, 03:43:33 PM »
Arnold was overrated big time. Sucking Weiders cock probably did it for him.

In 1980, YES, he WAS overrated, but in the late 60's through the mid 70's he was one of the best. Who had a better chest and biceps than him? The only competitors who actually offered him any kind of competition was Sergio. Lou in 1974 and 1975 was as smooth as a baby's butt. Arnold was in a class of his own. If Arnold would have NEVER quit serious competition in 1975 and not been distracted by the acting bug, he would have been a MONSTER by the Lee Haney era, weighing in at 260 pounds with 23" arms... We never saw Arnold reach his FULL POTENTIAL.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #185 on: April 10, 2009, 03:46:49 PM »

the scary thing is ronnie is standing a bit behind gunther

And somebody siad Ronnie's arm has only measured 21 inches, and has never been larger ::). Only because at the time of the video it was 21 inches ::)

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #186 on: April 10, 2009, 03:47:44 PM »
Did you miss the part where I said Nasser may be better than Dorian in PARTS of the criteria but as a whole he doesn't compare? please I'll understand if English is not your first language but even then my patience runs out

and Nasser I hate to break it to you was most certainly not ' fully proportioned ' as you like to claim , he was pretty well balanced his shortcomings include a long torso and short legs , and well as his forearms not being in proportion with his biceps/triceps ..not as bad as some but behind Dorian for sure who

in the end my point still stands all rounds are physique rounds so this is why Dorian dominates everyone Nasser included

Calm down turd boy, no one cares about your silly opinions lol

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: April 10, 2009, 04:00:49 PM »
Calm down turd boy, no one cares about your silly opinions lol

You play yourself with each post YOU cared enough to follow me into yet another thread and yet enough to comment on it  ;) you hang on my every word

owned

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #188 on: April 10, 2009, 04:13:14 PM »
In 1980, YES, he WAS overrated, but in the late 60's through the mid 70's he was one of the best. Who had a better chest and biceps than him? The only competitors who actually offered him any kind of competition was Sergio. Lou in 1974 and 1975 was as smooth as a baby's butt. Arnold was in a class of his own. If Arnold would have NEVER quit serious competition in 1975 and not been distracted by the acting bug, he would have been a MONSTER by the Lee Haney era, weighing in at 260 pounds with 23" arms... We never saw Arnold reach his FULL POTENTIAL.

Arnold would have been shitty at that weight, he would have looked similar to Gunter. Arnold had a wide waist, which he himself stated. So Arnold with a wide waist at 230, would looked worst at 260, plus he had sloping shoulders, when relaxed.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #189 on: April 10, 2009, 04:14:23 PM »
I don't remember the month/year - I think it was the one where the cover had a computer-generated picture of a bodybuilder put together with the best parts of others - ex. it had Nasser's chest and bi's, Yates back and calves, etc.  Might have been another one though

hey bob it was the best parts in 1996 and yes dorian took the back and the calves.. nasser took the quads.. the dark chest was vinice taylor’s!!.. biceps went to matarazo.. as you see they just wanted to satisfy everyone :)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #190 on: April 10, 2009, 04:22:48 PM »

if you still believe that dorian was better than nasser in the mm pose i wont argue more but i am sure that between you and yourself you know the TRUTH..

nasser's forearm was not as good as dorian's but still it went well with the size of his big arm.. on the other hand dorian's huge forearm needed a bigger arm to go with.. specially with his left arm, his left forearm was bigger than the arm itself!!..

wordy

• Getbig III
« Reply #191 on: April 10, 2009, 04:24:05 PM »
Eddie Moyzan & Marko whateverhisnameis have the best biceps in my opinion.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #192 on: April 10, 2009, 04:24:41 PM »
cmon dude it was never nasser.. it was arnold....
nasser wasnt mentioned in that article once
has nasser ever been mentioned in a greatest chest or arm article...
 :-\

i believe you are talking about a different issue.. bob was talking about the one of 1996.. can you let me know the year/month??..

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: April 10, 2009, 04:28:05 PM »
Robby Robinson  has my vote.....but Mike Mattarazzo   had some BOMBS  between his armpits and kneecaps!!!!
((-::

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: April 10, 2009, 06:44:25 PM »
if you still believe that dorian was better than nasser in the mm pose i wont argue more but i am sure that between you and yourself you know the TRUTH..

nasser's forearm was not as good as dorian's but still it went well with the size of his big arm.. on the other hand dorian's huge forearm needed a bigger arm to go with.. specially with his left arm, his left forearm was bigger than the arm itself!!..

The truth? the truth is Dorian was superior to Nasser in any pose when all things are considered not just what you think wins a pose , like a bunch of parts ..seeing you obviously don't know how contests are judged how can you deem what the truth is? you don't even know how the game is played so you can't say who is superior in a pose , the truth is Dorian faced Nasser and according to the criteria on how contests are adjudicated Nasser was always deemed inferior and that's the truth

More ignorance on your behalf NO his forearm didn't go ' well ' with his arm , his forearms lacked proportionate size in relation , and if you're referring to Dorian's left arm in 1997 I'll cut you some slack but 1995?  ::) Dorian's left arm in 1995 so much for the forearm being bigger than his whole arm itself  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: April 10, 2009, 06:53:59 PM »
Back on topic

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: April 10, 2009, 06:55:28 PM »
 ;)

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #197 on: April 10, 2009, 06:57:59 PM »
Drug assisted biceps don't count!

A natural bicep is 'all' that be legitimately judged!

Dirty roided drug addicted f#cktards don't deserve to be put on the same page as a hard working natural!

F#cking depise these roided druggies who are so insecure that they have to break into a bicep-pose anytime a camera is present!

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #198 on: April 10, 2009, 06:59:04 PM »
Drug assisted biceps don't count!

A natural bicep is 'all' that be legitimately judged!

Dirty roided drug addicted f#cktards don't deserve to be put on the same page as a hard working natural!

F#cking depise these roided druggies who are so insecure that they have to break into a bicep-pose anytime a camera is present!

Hhaha Hank you're fuckin pathetic. I'm no juicer but at least I know when it's time to mind my own business.
from incomplete data

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: April 10, 2009, 06:59:06 PM »
Now this is a freaky bicep better than most mentioned on this thread