Author Topic: can test E be used as a cutter?  (Read 10689 times)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: can test E be used as a cutter?
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2009, 06:38:40 AM »
I love how people mistake bloat/water weight for fat...

Anyway, check this thread out:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=105619.0

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2009, 09:17:20 AM »
Thanks for that link Rimbaud very interesting and a lot of truth to that.  Here's my own personal experience.  I HATE using dbol and long acting test because I blow up and get that dreaded moon face.  I've always been on the lean side so I've always done the classic bulk thing when doing a cycle to get bigger.  I.e. eat as much as I can, and just flat out try to put mass on.  I hated it.  Always big and bloated.  I've never had a problem with getting fat though.  So I figured it was always the bulking drugs.  Long story short I've cut out most salt, processed food, and cleaned up my diet.  Last time I used test it made a huge difference.  Got much leaner, I even cut back on my calories and dieted a little and got bigger than I would normally on a cycle.  This was a few years ago and I've since been off but there is a lot of truth to this argument.  I think most people really don't realize just how much sodium is in their diet and how it effects their physique.  Also steroids effect your electrolyte levels and can compound the effects of sodium. 

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2009, 06:14:16 AM »
Thanks for that link Rimbaud very interesting and a lot of truth to that.

No problem. I've always loved that thread. It just goes to show anything can be used as a "cutter" if diet is in check.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2009, 06:29:13 AM »
I agree with the posted thread, all I'm saying is certain steroids/esters just make it easier and less of a hassle, you can get away with a few more cheat meals (or days) when using drugs meant to cut and put on lean mass then you will with hard and heavy shit like a bomb's, dbol, test E and test C.

That was my whole point, hell on winstrol and anavar alone I can eat pretty much whatever and stay shredded :)  good luck doing that on anadrol and test E