Author Topic: Show a pic of your back thread.  (Read 19400 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Re: Show a pic of your back thread.
« Reply #100 on: April 17, 2009, 02:22:00 AM »
36 years old

5,7  Midget  ;D

72kg contest weight/85kg offseason.
training 18 years

I think this is the key....
I hate the State.

Eisenherz

• Getbig IV
  • Uber oder unter?
« Reply #101 on: April 17, 2009, 02:22:57 AM »
36 years old

5,7  Midget  ;D

training 18 years

Fatty

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #102 on: April 17, 2009, 02:26:51 AM »
36 years old

5,7  Midget  ;D

training 18 years

A lot of the nimrods here have no clue on what can be achieved naturally. No, you aren't gonna look like Ronnie Coleman or even come close to looking like an IFBB pro, but you can look great by anyone's standards as long as you have decent genetics and are willing to put in the hard work and time. Great job with your physique, brah.

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #103 on: April 17, 2009, 02:36:51 AM »
A lot of the nimrods here have no clue on what can be achieved naturally. No, you aren't gonna look like Ronnie Coleman or even come close to looking like an IFBB pro, but you can look great by anyone's standards as long as you have decent genetics and are willing to put in the hard work and time. Great job with your physique, brah.

Shot man, True dat!
This gives a better idea, (note: I didn't grow into the show- I lost 14kg! to get that lean and I wasn't too fat to start...Unless going from a poor diet and untrained state I don't know how some guys "Grow into shows" without drugs  ???

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #104 on: April 17, 2009, 02:41:47 AM »
Ha ha  :D , Seriously no anabolic drugs/GH/CLEN/T3 etc. at all! I tell you what my test levels were very low towards the show that my girlfriend didn't get sex for 5 weeks!  :o poor bitch  ;D
The whole Natural thing is stupid I agree! ...Selfproclaimed Natural bodybuilding I could care less about  :-*...  Most self proclaimed Natural body builders are like those religious fanatics think they better than anyone else  >:(
I'm anti drugs though!
 How'd I do it? "SUPER NATURAL" effort baby!  ;) ECA stack (love that shit), 5x a week max Ot training and 12 x a week short cardio sessions 15min
and a meticulaous very strict hi protien diet, lots of veggies,water for 16 weeks (was brutal) went down to 1500 calories and 100g of carbs with 3 a day training sessions to get that lean.

believe it or not! I got nothing to prove  :-*
You are very brave to go down until 72kg. 8)
And I saw your 85kg pic and quite lean.

Maybe next time,I must be in -75kg class too.

specter

• Getbig II
« Reply #105 on: April 17, 2009, 02:52:45 AM »
"HAHAHAHA! Look at these lats, like devil wings. My body is the temple of my Lord....which means I just juiced up Satan's Temple!"
Haha i Worship No one..

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: April 17, 2009, 02:57:20 AM »
You are very brave to go down until 72kg. 8)
And I saw your 85kg pic and quite lean.

Maybe next time,I must be in -75kg class too.

Saw your pics Kyomu you looked good, excellent quads! I went to Barcelona in 2007 after the Classic world champs (awesome city!)

I didn't worry about weight, only how much fat was left to lose on my glutes/lowerback hamstrings, how ripped you are is the most important thing, you will give the illution of being much bigger..., everyone has abs so didn't even worry about those.. only hamstrings & glutes (the last place to go for most people) just kept dieting, dieting until I was lean enough...you can never be too lean when it comes to competition!

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #107 on: April 17, 2009, 03:03:02 AM »
Saw your pics Kyomu you looked good, excellent quads! I went to Barcelona in 2007 after the Classic world champs (awesome city!)

I didn't worry about weight, only how much fat was left to lose on my glutes/lowerback hamstrings, how ripped you are is the most important thing, you will give the illution of being much bigger..., everyone has abs so didn't even worry about those.. only hamstrings & glutes (the last place to go for most people) just kept dieting, dieting until I was lean enough...you can never be too lean when it comes to competition!
Of course I understand you.
But the amazing job you did is cutting your hams and glutes while another body parts keep full.
Maybe you know some technic that Paco and I dont know.
You are the true natural BBing master.

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: April 17, 2009, 03:20:35 AM »
Of course I understand you.
But the amazing job you did is cutting your hams and glutes while another body parts keep full.
Maybe you know some technic that Paco and I dont know.
You are the true natural BBing master.

I may be wrong but I think possibly the mistake you are making is training like Paco - High volume (like most pro's do)
I think that is too much if you are drug free.You stay fuller (spare glycolgen) if you train with less sets. use the cardio and diet to burn fat off..If I were you I'd try Max Ot - very good program for drug free guys - short,heavy and intense (40 minutes).

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: April 17, 2009, 03:23:43 AM »

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #110 on: April 17, 2009, 03:27:16 AM »
I may be wrong but I think possibly the mistake you are making is training like Paco - High volume (like most pro's do)
I think that is too much if you are drug free.You stay fuller (spare glycolgen) if you train with less sets. use the cardio and diet to burn fat off..If I were you I'd try Max Ot - very good program for drug free guys - short and intense (40 minutes).
I understan you  a lot.
Paco noticed about it and before 2nd show, he cut out the set and he prohibit me to train failure.
I think maybe,all the natural bber should stay lean(enough to do the guest apperance) before start preparing for the show.
If not, our muscle cant resist the severe diet and end up looking dead and smooth.
So, We decideded that I keep on staying around 80kg always.
Hopefuly I can show up on stage hard like you next time.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: April 17, 2009, 03:27:38 AM »

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #112 on: April 17, 2009, 03:30:11 AM »
Shot man, True dat!
This gives a better idea, (note: I didn't grow into the show- I lost 14kg! to get that lean and I wasn't too fat to start...Unless going from a poor diet and untrained state I don't know how some guys "Grow into shows" without drugs  ???

Wow, impressive all the way!

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #113 on: April 17, 2009, 03:32:26 AM »
Wow, impressive all the way!
I think, his secret is starting diet from very lean state.
Look at his 84kg pic, he looks very lean already.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: April 17, 2009, 03:35:08 AM »
I think, his secret is starting diet from very lean state.
Look at his 84kg pic, he looks very lean already.

Yes, that's what i meant.

for the average Joe, he is already lean and looks great at 84kg. I agree with you that he is very brave to have dieted down that much!

I would be very happy with that 84kg, but i also have a lot of time until i have the 18 years of training, lol! I will do my best.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #115 on: April 17, 2009, 03:37:29 AM »
Yes, that's what i meant.

for the average Joe, he is already lean and looks great at 84kg. I agree with you that he is very brave to have dieted down that much!

I would be very happy with that 84kg, but i also have a lot of time until i have the 18 years of training, lol! I will do my best.
Good luck mate!

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: April 17, 2009, 04:02:01 AM »

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: April 17, 2009, 04:40:28 AM »
awesome physique @ supernatural !

Sieg Heil, Janis!!

;D ;D

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #118 on: April 17, 2009, 04:48:49 AM »

Agreed. You just don't know what's there until you diet down. It's never more than you expect.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #119 on: April 17, 2009, 05:00:18 AM »

No offence but I'm curious as what possessed you to get that

Also : do you know what it means ? (symbolically )

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: April 17, 2009, 05:05:41 AM »

Are you saying there are people out there getting tattoos without knowing what it means?

Eisenherz

• Getbig IV
  • Uber oder unter?
« Reply #121 on: April 17, 2009, 05:13:31 AM »

what it mean sev?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #122 on: April 17, 2009, 05:23:34 AM »
I understan you  a lot.
Paco noticed about it and before 2nd show, he cut out the set and he prohibit me to train failure.
I think maybe,all the natural bber should stay lean(enough to do the guest apperance) before start preparing for the show.
If not, our muscle cant resist the severe diet and end up looking dead and smooth.
So, We decideded that I keep on staying around 80kg always.
Hopefuly I can show up on stage hard like you next time.
if nattie, you will NEVER look hard like a juicer on stage

NEVER EVER

NATURAL BODYBUILDING AS IN COMPETITIVE BB DOES NOT EXIST AND NEVER EVER EXISTED ( unless you wanna look like shit and place dead last or close )

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: April 17, 2009, 05:27:02 AM »
Ha ha  :D , Seriously no anabolic drugs/GH/CLEN/T3 etc. at all! I tell you what my test levels were very low towards the show that my girlfriend didn't get sex for 5 weeks!  :o poor bitch  ;D
The whole Natural thing is stupid I agree! ...Selfproclaimed Natural bodybuilding I could care less about  :-*...  Most self proclaimed Natural body builders are like those religious fanatics think they better than anyone else  >:(
I'm anti drugs though!
 How'd I do it? "SUPER NATURAL" effort baby!  ;) ECA stack (love that shit), 5x a week max Ot training and 12 x a week short cardio sessions 15min
and a meticulaous very strict hi protien diet, lots of veggies,water for 16 weeks (was brutal) went down to 1500 calories and 100g of carbs with 3 a day training sessions to get that lean.

believe it or not! I got nothing to prove  :-*

it would suck to trade off libido for being shredded

are u saying u didnt jack off either in 5 weeks? waaaaht?
A

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #124 on: April 17, 2009, 05:28:08 AM »
if nattie, you will NEVER look hard like a juicer on stage

NEVER EVER

NATURAL BODYBUILDING AS IN COMPETITIVE BB DOES NOT EXIST AND NEVER EVER EXISTED ( unless you wanna look like shit and place dead last or close )
Oh do i look like shit?

Or, you say this guy is not natural?

Never ever....OK, Do you know the fine line of natural and juicers?