Author Topic: Georgetown Says It Covered Over Name of Jesus to Comply With White House Request  (Read 4143 times)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
You may want to take a look at this:

Peter Schiff Was Wrong
http://globaleconomicanalysis.blogspot.com/2009/01/peter-schiff-was-wrong.html

There are numerous YouTube videos, articles, and references to Peter Schiff being "right" rapidly circulating the globe. While Schiff was indeed correct about the US imploding, most of the praise heaped on Schiff is simply unwarranted, and I can prove it.

First, let's start with a look at the claim being made. Peter Schiff concludes many of his articles, books, etc. with the following statement........

Great article TA... good find.

Shows a lot of truth, but let's not get side tracked on Schiff... Let's stick to the point at hand.

Obama's presentation at Georgetown University is a non-issue.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Didn't Schiff also predict gold @ 2k an oz in 2009?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Didn't Schiff also predict gold @ 2k an oz in 2009?

Go listen to the videos.  Its there for you to see.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
No, you are crying like an 8 year old school girl about absolutely nothing.

I guess so are thousands of others.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Great article TA... good find.

Shows a lot of truth, but let's not get side tracked on Schiff... Let's stick to the point at hand.

Obama's presentation at Georgetown University is a non-issue.

Watch this and tell me where he is wrong.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
I guess so are thousands of others.

Yes... They are... Thousands of whiney Christians who need to figure out what's really important to the US right now... and it's certainly not this.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Yes... They are... Thousands of whiney Christians who need to figure out what's really important to the US right now... and it's certainly not this.

In the whole scheme of things you are correct.  However, I think this gives, at least me personally, a glimpse into the man in the WH and what his admn is all about.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
In the whole scheme of things you are correct.  However, I think this gives, at least me personally, a glimpse into the man in the WH and what his admn is all about.

You mean that he believes in the separation of church and state? That he is more worried about policies than appeasing a group of Evangelicals? That he wants the focus is on the flags of the US and not the name of Jesus?

Says an awful lot about you too.

Whiner.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
You mean that he believes in the separation of church and state? That he is more worried about policies than appeasing a group of Evangelicals? That he wants the focus is on the flags of the US and not the name of Jesus?

Says an awful lot about you too.

Whiner.

First off, i am not religious at all and have not been in a church in years.  However, I defend deeply the ability of religious people to practice their faith free of govt intervention and meddling.  I also think it is disgusting when religious people want the govt to help run their programs, etc.

Second, Obama asked the school to cover their symbols, not the other way around.  If he were not happy about the location of the speech due to religious reasons, he should have went elsewhere.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
First off, i am not religious at all and have not been in a church in years.  However, I defend deeply the ability of religious people to practice their faith free of govt intervention and meddling.  I also think it is disgusting when religious people want the govt to help run their programs, etc.

Second, Obama asked the school to cover their symbols, not the other way around.  If he were not happy about the location of the speech due to religious reasons, he should have went elsewhere.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
This is why he should not be going there to give a policy speech in the first place if he needs the school to cover up religious symbols.
By covering the reliogious symbol seperates the GOV and his speech from it as the "established symbol" without having to EXCLUDE the institution .

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
How did you get my baby photos????

I googled "Whining Baby" and it just showed up.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I googled "Whining Baby" and it just showed up.

Ha ha.  Nice.  Good humor on a friday!