now I can do 10 slow reps  :D

bodybuilding25

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Re: Chins
« Reply #76 on: April 28, 2009, 07:39:33 AM »
::) ::)

LOL, great post!!!

DK, in your opinion, what kind of self hating cuntbox would post such things online?

I mean, just WHAT kind of 'devoid of ANY self respect' joker would claim that he - whilst weighing an ungodly 250lbs at 30%BF - could perform 10 chins for sets?

Also, can you imagine if you had joined a gym, requested an instructor and then out from the shadows waddles this 'qualified fitness instructor' replete with his diploma in one hand... and a cake in the other??

I mean, what kind of LOSER has been training for years but is a) unable to reduce his ungodly 30% BF, and b) only capable of reaching a FAT 250lbs at 30% BF?

Jesus, can you imagine the lack of self respect such a larder would have? I bet his gut has caused him all manner of cold, introspective moments wherein he concludes that his FAT life has been a waste; the harsh reality that his efforts have been in vain?

Also, lets not overlook the great paradox wherein DAMY fatty further compounds his own incompetance by claiming a fitness qualification LOL, beautiful!!

I bet DAMY is laughed at on a daily basis and frequently hates his life for a) a lack of results that have b) meant - amongst other things - that he hasnt seen his cock for years.

My goodness, what a fuckin comedian.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #77 on: April 28, 2009, 07:43:00 AM »
Panda, with respect, I'm a qualified fitness coach, and I can tell you that everything you've typed/pasted above is guff.

It blows me away how people are prepared to listen to and credit anyone with a big enough mouth and enough arrogance to sell themselves as an expert.

Scrape away all the horseshit, you are always left with the fact that you can either do lots of chins or you can't. You included. If everyone could do lots of chins given a little practice and some self-trickery, there'd be no need for pulldowns at all, so why invent the wide cambered bar?

Exactly how much progress have you made in the chin-reps department in say the past couple of years?

DAMY

i didn't write it - it was copied from cbass.com.

however i recommended it as everyone who has tried this ladders technique has had success with it - do a googe search for proof if you like.

also what certification do you have to consider yourself a fitness coach?
175lbs by 31st July

The Nub Monster

• Getbig II
  • 14 WORDS!
« Reply #78 on: April 28, 2009, 07:44:47 AM »
Just another gimmick of yours. Asshole, eh! Is that a step up or down from Wanker.   ::)

No I think you will find that was me......DAMY is a real stickler for correct grammar and spelling, whilst poor use of both are pet peeves of mine, DAMY is borderline obsessive about them.

And FYI Nurse Chimps; asshole is a step down from wanker.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: April 28, 2009, 07:46:52 AM »
No I think you will find that was me......DAMY is a real stickler for correct grammar and spelling, whilst poor use of both are pet peeves of mine, DAMY is borderline obsessive about them.

And FYI Nurse Chimps; asshole is a step down from wanker.

if grammar is a pet peeve perhaps you should not start a sentence with the word 'And'  ::)
175lbs by 31st July

DAMY

• Getbig III
  • I shit myself, therefore I am.
« Reply #80 on: April 28, 2009, 07:57:12 AM »
Panda mate, are you still clinging to the same grammar 'rules' that your grandparents were taught at school?

DAMY

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: April 28, 2009, 08:04:09 AM »
Panda mate, are you still clinging to the same grammar 'rules' that your grandparents were taught at school?

DAMY

no i'm clinging to the same grammer rules i learned in school, and was taught to teach to the kids in my classes.

there is proper grammar and inproper grammar - i don't really care which you choose to use, but its very hypocritical to pull someone on their grammar when you use incorrect grammar yourself.

what fitness certificate did you train in to become a fitness coach ?
175lbs by 31st July

DAMY

• Getbig III
« Reply #82 on: April 28, 2009, 08:10:27 AM »
What nice people you are.

As it happens, that 250/30% was an estimate.

I just weighed and assessed myself again, and I am in fact only 17.5 stones (248 pounds in your language) and slightly less than 30% bf.

So at least I'm going in the right direction.

Gee, this is a great site for anyone with a self-esteem problem.

I DON'T fuckin' think.

DAMY

The Nub Monster

• Getbig II
  • 14 WORDS!
« Reply #83 on: April 28, 2009, 08:12:36 AM »
if grammar is a pet peeve perhaps you should not start a sentence with the word 'And'  ::)

FP it is statements like this that give me reason to believe you have the mental age of a 9 year old.

You have already had this dispute in another thread if i remember correctly and you were told the same thing, so run along fatty.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: April 28, 2009, 08:14:41 AM »
FP it is statements like this that give me reason to believe you have the mental age of a 9 year old.

You have already had this dispute in another thread if i remember correctly and you were told the same thing, so run along fatty.

don't take it personally.

you said grammar is a pet peeve, i'm simply pointing out where your grammar was incorrect.

;)
175lbs by 31st July

DAMY

• Getbig III
« Reply #85 on: April 28, 2009, 08:15:50 AM »
It's iMproper, Panda.

I qualified ages ago with an organisation named FOCUS. The class teachers assured me that they are the best in the UK.

DAMY

The Nub Monster

• Getbig II
  • 14 WORDS!
« Reply #86 on: April 28, 2009, 08:17:25 AM »
no i'm clinging to the same grammer rules i learned in school, and was taught to teach to the kids in my classes.

You taught kids???

A part of America can point their chubby index fingers and blame you for the modern day "obesity epidemic."

LOL

DAMY

• Getbig III
« Reply #87 on: April 28, 2009, 08:19:46 AM »
Shows what YOU know, Nube. He's a half-Paki Scotsman.

That's my revenge for you calling me a wanker re my chins.

DAMY

The Nub Monster

• Getbig II
  • 14 WORDS!
« Reply #88 on: April 28, 2009, 08:25:15 AM »
don't take it personally.

you said grammar is a pet peeve, i'm simply pointing out where your grammar was incorrect.

;)

DAMY we tried to alleviate FP of his archaic language skills...  

You can lead a horse to water........

Shows what YOU know, Nube. He's a half-Paki Scotsman.

That's my revenge for you calling me a wanker re my chins.

DAMY

Well Scotland's full of fat girls too, so it figures....half-paki?  Must own a corner shop then, to maintain such a blubbery physique one would have to have constant access to confectionery.

BTW Tis "Nub" you stupid twat. 

The Nub Monster

• Getbig II
  • 14 WORDS!
« Reply #89 on: April 28, 2009, 08:26:15 AM »

there is proper grammar and inproper grammar - i don't really care which you choose to use, but its very hypocritical to pull someone on their grammar when you use incorrect grammar yourself.

The irony in this post..... ::)

bodybuilding25

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #90 on: April 28, 2009, 08:33:36 AM »

Well Scotland's full of fat girls too, so it figures....half-paki?  Must own a corner shop then, to maintain such a blubbery physique one would have to have constant access to confectionery.

haha

the fat lad is far too obese to walk to the confectionary counter located next to his till.

thus, have you see those new 'Liquifuse1000' products from Cadburys?

10,000iu of choc bars suspended in a 1 Litre DMSO solution ready for IV infusion?

:D

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #91 on: April 28, 2009, 08:41:53 AM »
You taught kids???

modern day "obesity epidemic."

Pandemic.

The US & most European countries (the wealthy ones).
Growth/noob loves me

DAMY

• Getbig III
« Reply #92 on: April 28, 2009, 08:44:14 AM »
You fuckin' disgust me, BB25.

You are such a fuckin' ace expert, why not try offering me a little advice instead of mocking.

You think I don't try?

I've sacrificed a hell of a fuckin' lot this past year, with precious little to show for it but my big belly.

Why do you think I won't post a pic?

Arsehole.

DAMY

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: April 28, 2009, 08:45:48 AM »
DAMY we tried to alleviate FP of his archaic language skills...  

You can lead a horse to water........

The Obese one will not drink unless it has 10,000,000 'PPM' of Aspartame in it, with a 20,000,000 'PPM' Flouride 'Olive on a stick'
Just to give it that certain 'je ne se qua' that he has come to know & love  ;) ;D

How he functions on a daily basis, the God's only know..............
HO-HUM.
Growth/noob loves me

The Nub Monster

• Getbig II
  • 14 WORDS!
« Reply #94 on: April 28, 2009, 08:46:50 AM »
Pandemic.

The US & most European countries (the wealthy ones).

Hurm???

Ok I shall agree with you on that one PT, it is a pandemic.  Either way the rotund one is partly to blame....

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: April 28, 2009, 08:49:26 AM »
i deadlift 405 for 10 and can't do more than 3 wide grip chin ups. :D
you must be a beast

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: April 28, 2009, 08:49:34 AM »
Hurm???

Ok I shall agree with you on that one PT, it is a pandemic.  Either way the rotund one is partly to blame....

AGREED  ;) ;D ;D
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: April 28, 2009, 09:00:35 AM »

Why do you think I won't post a pic?

Arsehole.

DAMY

Because you are a Scottish wanler who would rather do the Hoovering on a Sat pm than talk BOLLOX with me (read - have me rant bollox at you for 3 hrs) on the 'Yahoo web-cam' - WANKER !!

Where is Tubby anyhoow ?? why is he not answering back in his usual - mono-chromatic, encyclopedic owning's that he so fucking good at (thinking he is) dishing out.
I wonder.
Growth/noob loves me

The Nub Monster

• Getbig II
  • 14 WORDS!
« Reply #98 on: April 28, 2009, 09:15:18 AM »
FP posting "MELTDOWN" in 5.......4.....3....2...

DAMY

• Getbig III
« Reply #99 on: April 28, 2009, 09:20:55 AM »
I'm gonna come back when the rest of the world gets civil.

DAMY