Author Topic: Dingbat Moves  (Read 10277 times)

SWTYGRL

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Dingbat Moves
« Reply #50 on: May 01, 2009, 12:29:18 PM »
After showering at the gym, I grabbed my khaki pants which were hanging folded on a hanger (I had grabbed them from the laundry room that morning), only to realize they were not my pants but hubs pants.  I inadvertently grabbed hubs pants which fit his 6' 3" big ole butt but really were not flattering on me.  (I do get up at 4:15 am and try to turn on as few lights as possible to avoid waking anyone...lame excuse but the only one I got)

After struggle to decide which to wear to work ...sweaty Nike Capri's or Man Pants, I went with the less smelly and ridiculously huge Man pants.  I got to work (I must be there at 7:00 am being late not an option that day) and alligator/binder clipped the pants up the sides.  I sat down as much as possible hiding my clown pants.  As soon as the opportunity presented itself I scurried over to Target and bought new pants.

Just this week I recycled the envelope from getting pictures developed with the Memory card still in the envelope.  Would hurt so bad if I had not done this once before...*ugh*  I piss myself off sometimes!

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #51 on: May 01, 2009, 01:40:48 PM »
haha, nice!

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: May 01, 2009, 01:45:58 PM »
I got to work (I must be there at 7:00 am being late not an option that day) and alligator/binder clipped the pants up the sides.  I sat down as much as possible hiding my clown pants. 

;D
R

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: May 01, 2009, 01:51:14 PM »
after swim team practice one day i ran up the bleachers to get my stuff, missed a step and hit every bleacher on the way down.  Of course this was after the coach said to be carefull since the just waxed the bastards. 

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: May 01, 2009, 01:53:05 PM »
after swim team practice one day i ran up the bleachers to get my stuff, missed a step and hit every bleacher on the way down.  Of course this was after the coach said to be carefull since the just waxed the bastards. 
This reminds me of my friend's move of falling down the stairs and tooting w/every stair hit ;D
R

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: May 01, 2009, 02:00:22 PM »
I jumped/fell off the roof of my house onto the patio once.  no tooting but a lot of cussing. 

One time i was riding my bike and couldn't break, ran right into a telephone pole.  Bike was in pieces and i'm pretty sure there was a piece of time were i was hugging the pole before i fell.   :-\

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: May 01, 2009, 02:02:52 PM »

One time i was riding my bike and couldn't break, ran right into a telephone pole.  Bike was in pieces and i'm pretty sure there was a piece of time were i was hugging the pole before i fell.   :-\
Pics or it didn't happen
R

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: May 01, 2009, 07:56:17 PM »
Pics or it didn't happen

it went something like this..

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: May 02, 2009, 12:00:43 PM »
Looking good Migs ;D
R

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: May 02, 2009, 12:49:25 PM »
yeah it was a good time.  lol

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #60 on: May 02, 2009, 01:42:27 PM »
Honoring those who improve the species...by
accidentally removing themselves from it!

http://www.darwinawards.com/

;D
carpe` vaginum!

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: May 02, 2009, 07:05:18 PM »
Just looked through several desk drawers for my IPOD connector thing and considered starting a thread for suggestions of where I misplaced it and then discovered it plugged into the computer ::)

R

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: May 02, 2009, 07:10:59 PM »
happened to me too.  except to my zune.  ipod = debil

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #63 on: May 06, 2009, 05:23:41 AM »
Dingbat move while sleeping last night:

I keep my Bubba Keg 20oz ( http://shop.getyourbubbakeg.com/Items/casku523?) on my nightstand that I fill at bedtime with delicious Diet Arizona Tea with Splenda and a splash of Diet Rite raspberry cause I get thirsty at night.  I use a straw in my Bubba Keg (these rock btw, I will still have ice and a cold drink in the morning!) because the sippy hole doesn't flow as good as I like and plus it is easier to use a straw in the reclining position.  So anyways..... I am half asleep and grab my Bubba Keg and for some reason instead of using the straw I decide to just tip it over me so it emptied out all over me!!   >:(   I proceeded (still half asleep) to let out a few expletives and take of my now soaked wife beater chihuahua jammie top and go back to sleep.   Oh I did wake up again later on and was thirsty and was quite peeved that my Bubba Keg was empty.   >:(

ps- I am ordering more Bubba Kegs because they do rock!  I got this one at Big Lots but when I went back later they were all gone.
   :'(

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: May 06, 2009, 09:53:50 AM »
Dingbat move while sleeping last night:
 I proceeded (still half asleep) to let out a few expletives and take of my now soaked wife beater chihuahua jammie top and go back to sleep.   

so you are topless?  tell me more.

pics or it didn't happen  ;D

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #65 on: May 06, 2009, 10:58:42 AM »
so you are topless?  tell me more.

Yes, I went to work like that.   :D   Sorry my camera is broken!

Which reminds me of another dingbat move!   :D

I rolled over the end of the usb cable thingy that goes into my phone to download pics and then tried to jam it into the camera and that didn't work.  So I ordered a new usb cable thingy and that didn't work either because I think I muffed up the pin thingys you plug the cord into on the phone.    >:(

So I can take pics but not get them off!  And I don't have a card reader to just take the reader card thingy and get them off!
   >:(

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: May 06, 2009, 11:53:23 AM »

So I can take pics but not get them off!  And I don't have a card reader to just take the reader card thingy and get them off![/color]   >:(

Uh oh.  Calm down Migs
R

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: May 06, 2009, 07:42:50 PM »
this sucks...

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: May 07, 2009, 09:59:48 AM »
one day i came home from work pretty late.  I looked on the stove and heated up some chicken and rice.  Ate it, it was yummy, then went to bed.  The next day my mom asked why i didn't eat dinner.  I told her I had the chicken and rice.  She looked at me and told me i ate the dog food she made.  I didn't notice the other pot on the stove. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: May 07, 2009, 06:05:52 PM »

Yes, I went to work like that.   :D   Sorry my camera is broken!

Which reminds me of another dingbat move!   :D

I rolled over the end of the usb cable thingy that goes into my phone to download pics and then tried to jam it into the camera and that didn't work.  So I ordered a new usb cable thingy and that didn't work either because I think I muffed up the pin thingys you plug the cord into on the phone.    >:(

So I can take pics but not get them off!  And I don't have a card reader to just take the reader card thingy and get them off!
   >:(

if you have an internet plan you can send them via email to your comp or to another persons phone via picture/text mail and download them from there.  :) but you really shouldnt jam things into places with knowing if it will fit. ;)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: May 07, 2009, 06:07:00 PM »
one day i came home from work pretty late.  I looked on the stove and heated up some chicken and rice.  Ate it, it was yummy, then went to bed.  The next day my mom asked why i didn't eat dinner.  I told her I had the chicken and rice.  She looked at me and told me i ate the dog food she made.  I didn't notice the other pot on the stove. 
hahahahahah ahhhh i think i would have had a retroactive hurl session right there.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: May 07, 2009, 06:34:48 PM »
An oldie but a goodie

When i was younger i went to daycare with some friends of mine one day me and a friend decided to race while we were outside playing. From fence to fence we agreed and took off to my suprise i was actually winning we hit the back fence and sprinted to the front fence as i was running i turned to see where he was and i had a huge lead and turned back around just in time to run face first, full stride into the chain link fence...LOL knocked myself clean out and if that wasnt bad enough i hit a rounded bolt end and cut my head open.  :P

I went inside after coming to and got an ice pack and a band aid and was just fine but my brother went to daycare with me as well and told me that my brains were going to leak out of the hole in my head so every 5 mins or so id run to the mirror and pull the band aid back to see if my brains were still there  ;D

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: May 07, 2009, 09:53:23 PM »
hahahahahah ahhhh i think i would have had a retroactive hurl session right there.

it was good.  We used to make chicken & rice all the time for him. 

BigKevinD

« Reply #73 on: May 07, 2009, 10:23:01 PM »
it was good.  We used to make chicken & rice all the time for him. 

;D

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #74 on: May 13, 2009, 11:43:02 AM »
if you have an internet plan you can send them via email to your comp or to another persons phone via picture/text mail and download them from there.  :) but you really shouldnt jam things into places with knowing if it will fit. ;)

It's a digital camera, I can't email them.   :P   If I had a card reader I could just take the card out and get them off that way, but I don't.   :(     The only pics that are on it right now are ones of Addie's face with teeth scratches when Briona had to put her in her place.   :)