Author Topic: HOW WOULD YOU HANDLE THIS SITUATION?  (Read 10119 times)

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Re: HOW WOULD YOU HANDLE THIS SITUATION?
« Reply #75 on: April 25, 2009, 03:37:26 AM »
that's what he'd like done to him right now   
;D

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #76 on: April 25, 2009, 11:15:55 AM »
I just read a story of a young kid who hung himself because bullies at school would constantly call him GAY and a VIRGIN.  He complained to his mom, his teachers etc... but nothing was done and he couldn't take it anymore and killed himself.

As a parent how would you handle this situation if your kid complained of bullies?  Do you take it seriously?  Do you really think it would or could drive your kid to suicide?  Do you find these bullies and bully them back?  Tough situation to deal with.  As a parent can you fight ever battle for your kid? The reality is that your kid spends more time at school than with you.

first time i encountered a bully he ws much bigger than myself and had 3 other kids with him...

it ws at an arcade and he basically asked me to leave or get beat(he wanted to play the game i ws playing)....then he pushed me....

i quitely walked home grabbed around 4 servants , went back to the arcade and we beat the bloody (and i mean bloody ) crap out of those kids....i think one of em wet his pants when 2 of our servants put a knife to him...(i say "to" not in btw)

thats the only way to deal with bullies...come back..HARD!
carpe` vaginum!

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #77 on: April 26, 2009, 09:39:50 AM »
When asked why I don't want kids, I respond..."Having a child is THE most important responsibility that a person can take on and I don't want that responsibility".....these dipshit "parents" look at me like I said something wrong! UNBELIEVABLE!

we have alot in common. I get that look also. It's usually from the parents who half a$$ with their kids. The ones who will proudly say they have kids but forgot that whole raising them part.

It's actually the parents who do well with their kids and truly understand they have to put in work with their kid(s)who tell me "don't rush it" "it's alot of work"

but trust me, I know that look you speak of.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: April 26, 2009, 09:41:57 AM »
The shultz Way!

hahaha, is that john stossel?