Author Topic: HOW WOULD YOU HANDLE THIS SITUATION?  (Read 10121 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
HOW WOULD YOU HANDLE THIS SITUATION?
« on: April 24, 2009, 11:51:51 AM »
I just read a story of a young kid who hung himself because bullies at school would constantly call him GAY and a VIRGIN.  He complained to his mom, his teachers etc... but nothing was done and he couldn't take it anymore and killed himself.

As a parent how would you handle this situation if your kid complained of bullies?  Do you take it seriously?  Do you really think it would or could drive your kid to suicide?  Do you find these bullies and bully them back?  Tough situation to deal with.  As a parent can you fight ever battle for your kid? The reality is that your kid spends more time at school than with you.

Jizzacked

Re: HOW WOULD YOU HANDLE THIS SITUATION?
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2009, 11:53:49 AM »
this never would have happened if he had bodybuilding in his life

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2009, 11:54:51 AM »
There is no simple answer and you can't completely eradicate bullying, no matter what you do - it's part of growing up. It all depends on the situation and the people involved. You need to see how serious it is and act accordingly, ranging from simply writing a letter to the school authorities to actually confronting the abusive kid(s) and their parents, to try and resolve it before it gets out of control.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2009, 11:56:47 AM »
All I know is, since I got big and jacked I have never had a person run their mouth on me.  ;D

True story.
from incomplete data

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2009, 11:59:35 AM »
All I know is, since I got big and jacked I have never had a person run their mouth on me.  ;D

True story.

This poor kid was 10.  How jacked can he get?  It's sad to think.  Kids are cruel little shits too.  They never think about the consequences.  More of the time the parents are to blame.  Shame on the Mom in not knowing how serious this was.

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2009, 12:03:13 PM »
The Number 2 in Scranton

Team Diver

• Getbig IV
  • Squeeeeze!!!
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2009, 12:04:30 PM »
RIP Bluto.

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2009, 12:04:45 PM »
I just read a story of a young kid who hung himself because bullies at school would constantly call him GAY and a VIRGIN.  He complained to his mom, his teachers etc... but nothing was done and he couldn't take it anymore and killed himself.

He wont recover.... :-\
?

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2009, 12:08:42 PM »
give him a gun and a lot of ammunition and tell him he didn't get it from me.

jt
TEAM Nasser

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2009, 12:13:52 PM »

True story.

^ look like juicer? ^

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2009, 12:19:44 PM »
This poor kid was 10.  How jacked can he get?  It's sad to think.  Kids are cruel little shits too.  They never think about the consequences.  More of the time the parents are to blame.  Shame on the Mom in not knowing how serious this was.
Agreed...most parents don't parent b/c it's not what they truely want out of life. From childhood, society pressures people into becoming parents. I'm 33 and single with no children...had the same gf for years. I get comments just about on a daily basis from these snooty ass parents with young kids...Why don't you have kids? Why are'nt you married? ....They're shocked(not really..they're envious that I actually took control of my own decision making) when I say..b/c I don't want to get married and I have never wanted kids. I get a kick outta the one's who repeatedly harass me about it while their kids are screaming and throwin shit...it just shows the epic jealousy that they have for my lifestyle of doing what I want, when I want. A fatass mother of 3 commented the other day that she envied me for having no kids, a dual income(me and my gf) in these tough economic time...I laughed at her and said..."Who said you had to have 3 kids?"  ...what if her kids knew just how much of a burden they are to her? That's disgusting!

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2009, 12:23:11 PM »
The shultz Way!

FREDO

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2009, 12:24:53 PM »

As a parent how would you handle this situation if your kid complained of bullies?  Do you take it seriously?  Do you really think it would or could drive your kid to suicide?  Do you find these bullies and bully them back?  Tough situation to deal with.  As a parent can you fight ever battle for your kid? The reality is that your kid spends more time at school than with you.
if the kid is that weak he probably had other issues in his life and would have neded up being a useless, drug addicted slacker (best case) or a columbine-esq murderer(worst case) or somewhere in between .....bottom line he did the world a favor...natural selection

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2009, 12:25:29 PM »
Well I was a virgin at 10 also
Nobody got onto me about it

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2009, 12:26:18 PM »
if the kid is that weak he probably had other issues in his life and would have neded up being a useless, drug addicted slacker (best case) or a columbine-esq murderer(worst case) or somewhere in between .....bottom line he did the world a favor...natural selection
>:(...ur a real tough guy!

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2009, 12:27:32 PM »
^ look like juicer? ^

Haha not necessarily, but I'm quite tall and have an "imposing" frame and terminator looks.
from incomplete data

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2009, 12:28:44 PM »

what goes around comes around, most murders or mass murderers have had past injustices long long ago that they are just getting around to addressing at the point in time they decide to take revenge, it's all a big circle, thats how the world works.

TEAM Nasser

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2009, 12:29:20 PM »
I think I saw the story, too.  Very sad.  People always like to use the term "Kids these days" but in reality it should be "parents these days...."

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2009, 12:31:01 PM »
I think I saw the story, too.  Very sad.  People always like to use the term "Kids these days" but in reality it should be "parents these days...."

Agreed...unfortunatly, idiots love to reproduce :-\

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2009, 12:34:51 PM »
When asked why I don't want kids, I respond..."Having a child is THE most important responsibility that a person can take on and I don't want that responsibility".....these dipshit "parents" look at me like I said something wrong! UNBELIEVABLE!

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2009, 12:35:22 PM »
I would have gotten him on Plazmosis, which is known to create "The Alpha Male" mentality, along with midboggling size and strength. Also, for the first 10,000 new users, a free month of Cagefighting lessons will be provided. See King Kamali for details.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2009, 12:35:49 PM »
Haha not necessarily, but I'm quite tall and have an "imposing" frame and terminator looks.

:D

I was making a Kyomu reference - he had his pic in his avatar and "^ look like juicer? ^" written underneath it, some time ago. Try and keep up FFS >:(

INSOMNIA

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • we're all mad here
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2009, 12:36:20 PM »

If I failed to resolve the situation through teachers, the school, etc... I would have my child transferred to a differnt school, as a last resort. NO WAY I'd jsut let that go on and on... I would take it VERY seriously.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2009, 12:37:22 PM »
When asked why I don't want kids, I respond..."Having a child is THE most important responsibility that a person can take on and I don't want that responsibility".....these dipshit "parents" look at me like I said something wrong! UNBELIEVABLE!

There should have to be an approval process and licensing.  Also, if someone has proven they can't control their own reproductive organs, they should be sterilized.  Once is a mistake, twice is a pattern...

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2009, 12:38:41 PM »
Bullies tend to come from homes that are run by shitbag parents.