Author Topic: Question about Mesomorph78: Does he post his pics and lifts to show off?  (Read 14434 times)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
You've actually got better than average genetics bro.  I've seen some hardcore ectomorphs with way worse genetics become bigger than you are.  If they can you most definitely can. 

I agree..the guy is too hard on himself..
O

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Dude you're fat because you don't diet correctly and do cardio sporadically.  That's never going to work.  After seeing your legs your genetics are far from shitty.  In fact you can't even use that as an excuse.  Look at your traps.  You've got some good size under that blubber.  If you really focused and kicked your ass in gear you could look impressive.  You'd lose some of your size but you'd appear bigger because it would be muscle coming through so you'd actually look bigger with your shirt off.  

I am interested in your comment about protein powder, can you elaborate?
I hate the State.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
Dude you're fat because you don't diet correctly and do cardio sporadically.  That's never going to work.  After seeing your legs your genetics are far from shitty.  In fact you can't even use that as an excuse.  Look at your traps.  You've got some good size under that blubber.  If you really focused and kicked your ass in gear you could look impressive.  You'd lose some of your size but you'd appear bigger because it would be muscle coming through so you'd actually look bigger with your shirt off.  

I agree, but that fucking douche keeps yapping about genetics..some strict dieting and cardio and he will be a genetic freak  :)
I

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
No protein powder? Why?

Powders are highly processed and will hamper your body's ability to digest and assimilate protein and fats from food, not to mention natural occuring minerals and nutrients.  Do you often feel lethargic, tired, lack of energy?  You're probably very sensitive to insulin looking by how your body stores fat.

Lots of protein powders are also high in vitamins, minerals, and amino acids.  Taking too much in the form of powder will shut down your body's ability to absorb these things from food sources which are much healthier.  I used to rely on powders a lot when I was younger and have made some of my best gains from whole food.  Of course I eat most of my food raw but that's another issue.  You've got to prime your body in order to be able to fuel it.  Like he said you have to "detox" your system so to speak.    

Red Hook

• Getbig V
after looking at his pics dude has some legs potential..he has me on size and thickness..yep, he can't use genetics as an excuse any more
I

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Powders are highly processed and will hamper your body's ability to digest and assimilate protein and fats from food, not to mention natural occuring minerals and nutrients.  Do you often feel lethargic, tired, lack of energy?  You're probably very sensitive to insulin looking by how your body stores fat.  

I am definitely prone to gaining fat. I do feel tired often but I have chronic insomnia so...

If I could, I would kick powder and eat only natural food but I am poor...I have done the calculations...I can save heaps with powder that I can't when eating chicken breasts and beef all the time, that said, you suggest I go totally ketogenic? and how much cardio?
I hate the State.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
after looking at his pics dude has some legs potential..he has me on size and thickness..yep, he can't use genetics as an excuse any more

I agree.  I think he's just unmotivated and or lazy and or maybe needs some direction as far as diet and training.  We all get stuck in ruts and need some outside influence to find that motivation again.  In fact if he has such a hard one for mesomorph he should use that as fuel to motivate him because with the right training, diet, and some patience he could look like meso.  Especially if he used drugs but he doesn't need them.  

Boost

• Getbig V

Can u elaborate?

Where does the body tend to store fat if you are sensitive to insulin?

Red Hook

• Getbig V
I agree.  I think he's just unmotivated and or lazy and or maybe needs some direction as far as diet and training.  We all get stuck in ruts and need some outside influence to find that motivation again.  In fact if he has such a hard one for mesomorph he should use that as fuel to motivate him because with the right training, diet, and some patience he could look like meso.  Especially if he used drugs but he doesn't need them.  

the irony of this thread is that he could use Meso as inspiration to train harder
I

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
I am definitely prone to gaining fat. I do feel tired often but I have chronic insomnia so...

If I could, I would kick powder and eat only natural food but I am poor...I have done the calculations...I can save heaps with powder that I can't when eating chicken breasts and beef all the time, that said, you suggest I go totally ketogenic? and how much cardio?

Protein powders are expensive bro.  I don't know how you are calculating everyting but you can join Costco or Sam's club and that would take care of your money problem.  Plus as you increase your fat intake, drop your crabs your body will start to use protein soley for muscle growth and eliminate your body's reliance on glucose for fuel (and fat storage) which will get rid of that sluggish feeling.  I bet your insomnia would get better as your diet improved too.  Your circadian rhythm is probably fucked.  Do you work night shift or something?

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
the irony of this thread is that he could use Meso as inspiration to train harder

QFT.  LOL. 

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...

Look like Meso...uhmm...no.

Haven't juiced yet...maybe in my mid or late 30's I will...for now sticking to the natural path.

So how much cardio, lifting, etc, should I be doing?
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Protein powders are expensive bro.  I don't know how you are calculating everyting but you can join Costco or Sam's club and that would take care of your money problem.  Plus as you increase your fat intake, drop your crabs your body will start to use protein soley for muscle growth and eliminate your body's reliance on glucose for fuel (and fat storage) which will get rid of that sluggish feeling.  I bet your insomnia would get better as your diet improved too.  Your circadian rhythm is probably fucked.  Do you work night shift or something?

No, just have had insomnia for over 13 years but the good news is that I kicked sleeping pills after over a year of use.
I hate the State.

Boost

• Getbig V
course I eat most of my food raw but that's another issue.      
I am interested in going raw. What types of foods are you eating raw?

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
Can u elaborate?

Where does the body tend to store fat if you are sensitive to insulin?

There are several different types of fat.  Essential, brown fat, visceral, subcutaneous and "stubborn". 

Judging by how his skin lays and the fact that he's got a lot of muscle under his fat I would say a lot of it is subcutaneous.  Stockier endomorphs tend to have more visceral fat.  Seems like Deicide was actually skinny at one time.  Visceral fat is very metabolic and is less effected by insulin.  I would also posit that he has a "sluggish" thyroid as well. 

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
I am interested in going raw. What types of foods are you eating raw?

Meat, dairy and eggs. 

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
There are several different types of fat.  Essential, brown fat, visceral, subcutaneous and "stubborn". 

Judging by how his skin lays and the fact that he's got a lot of muscle under his fat I would say a lot of it is subcutaneous.  Stockier endomorphs tend to have more visceral fat.  Seems like Deicide was actually skinny at one time.  Visceral fat is very metabolic and is less effected by insulin.  I would also posit that he has a "sluggish" thyroid as well. 

So is this type of fat harder to get rid of than other types?
I hate the State.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
So is this type of fat harder to get rid of than other types?

No quite the opposite, especially for men. 

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
No quite the opposite, especially for men. 

So I should definitely go hardcore keto?

BTW, I have never seen my abs before...
I hate the State.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
I have posted pics before. The calves are from last week as is this:

You don't have the will or desire to consistently do what you are supposed to. You spend more time bitching and being bitter. It's even gotten to the point where it's become quite pathetic. If you really want to accomplish the goal of getting into shape then you should lose the loser/secondary mentality that you have and replace it with one of strong confidence. To do this, you need to 1) pull meso's balls out of your mouth and 2) not worry about things that beyond your control.

Consistently cut calories and do plenty of cardio along with weight training. One thing I'll tell you is that you are not a bodybuilder, so forget all this "gotta work legs" and "gotta eat 200g protein a day" crap. Just build a routine that will allow you to get in shape.

The reason why so many people here don't have anything to show is because they spend far too much time procrastinating and they also rationalize this by over complicating things, complaining and making excuses.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...

You don't have the will or desire to consistently do what you are supposed to. You spend more time bitching and being better. It's even gotten to the point where it's become quite pathetic. If you really want to accomplish the goal of getting into shape then you should lose the loser/secondary mentality that you have and replace it with one of strong confidence. To do this, you need to 1) pull meso's balls out of your mouth and 2) not worry about things that beyond your control.

Consistently cut calories and do plenty of cardio along with weight training. One thing I'll tell you is that you are not a bodybuilder, so forget all this "gotta work legs" and "gotta eat 200g protein a day" crap. Just build a routine that will allow you to get in shape.

The reason why so many people here don't have anything to show is because they spend far too much time procrastinating and they also rationalize this by over complicating things, complaining and making excuses.

I have just been brutally owned by Camel Jockey... :-\

gh15 approved
I hate the State.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
You should look into intermittent fasting Deicide.  I really think it would work well for you.  www.leangains.com